Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

Current accused sexual predator Gov. to bring the police state phrase, "Show me your papers!"...back into fashion...

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 235

I’m not sure if this video is accurate. It certainly doesn’t look good for the Republican Party.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gZPqLM1zAZ0

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 235

runaway-mindtrain said:Current accused sexual predator Gov. to bring the police state phrase, "Show me your papers!"...back into fashion...

I did a quick search and yes, I think these complaints against Governor Cuomo should be thoroughly investigated with a view to pressing charges for sexual assault.

Funny how Trump gets a free pass from you despite his far worse treatment of women.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Here’s the truth about the Georgia water clause. It’s the opposite of what Joe Biden and friends have been saying!

https://youtu.be/dAZyGVX1N0Q

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:

I did a quick search and yes, I think these complaints against Governor Cuomo should be thoroughly investigated with a view to pressing charges for sexual assault.

Funny how Trump gets a free pass from you despite his far worse treatment of women.

Can you provide any evidence he did anything remotely as bad?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:I’m not sure if this video is accurate. It certainly doesn’t look good for the Republican Party.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gZPqLM1zAZ0

That’s absolutely untrue in just the first 40 seconds. I stopped there. No need to go further. Sorry. CNN keeps getting sued and losing or settling because of talking heads like her. Someone needs to get her to retract those damaging and false claims.

If trump can be accused of inciting violence, this chick outdid him in one breath, by miles.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

Is it ok to let everybody be able to vote equally?

Or, if there are isolated areas of voters that are not voting for the correct candidates, should we try to...

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

rabbitquest said:Is it ok to let everybody be able to vote equally?

Including dead people and underage voters? Can we clear the voter rolls of dead people? 18+and breathing, yes. Voter ID required for travel, so voter ID for voting.

One vote per voter, please.

Can we keep non-US citizens from voting? How about stopping people from giving money other other rewards for votes?

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

How does a dead person go about voting.

Just prepping for future.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

rabbitquest said:How does a dead person go about voting.

Just prepping for future.

Ask the DNC. They know all about it.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

I’m also OK with DC becoming a state if Southern Oregon also becomes a state.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

Isn't Oregon a State of Mind?

poet Anonymous

To all. Does your circle(s) of friends in the real World, contain folks of different political beliefs?

Go to page:
Go to: