Go to page:

The Politics Place

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2636

aw the political puppet you all know he's just a muppet right?

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 235

EdibleWords said:This is what passes for a lawsuit in America. 😂🤣😅

Please tell me that you are not gullible enough to believe that Fox and Dominion have the same owners.

Fox News is owned by the Fox Corporation, it is a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq with the Murdoch family owning the largest block of shares. Dominion Voting Systems is a privately owned company primarily owned by a private equity firm. The ownership structures are not even remotely similar.

The truth is: Fox Corporation literally bungled the Dominion case in the worst way possible. They should have settled early for a smaller amount or gone to trial and tried to win at trial or on appeal (endless appeals if necessary). Settling the day before trial maximised the damage to Fox News, all their dirty laundry is a matter of public record, and they overpaid on settlement, and they can't appeal. Dominion Voting Systems is laughing all the way to the bank, Fox has just paid them many times more than the company was worth. This staggering incompetence has triggered a class action by the Fox Corporation shareholders against the company.

While I am it, I am going to debunk the other lie: that Fox actually is competently managed and $787.5 million is not going to hurt Fox because they can use it as a tax deduction. If that was even remotely true they would have settled for the full $1.5 billion at the start of the trial. Also, the shareholders wouldn't feel like they needed to sue Fox for gross mismanagement. The reality is that Fox will go bankrupt, it is inevitable now, it will be interesting to see what causes the final blow and how long it takes for them to sink.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

HAHAHAHA
NO
MICRO FACIAL PROFILING
POLUTICIONS AND SCIENTISTS
NO FUTURE
FOR OUR CHILDREN
NO DEMOCRACY
NO JUSTICE
NO RIGHTS
NO
PEACE
IT'S THAT SIMPLE
PEOPLE CAN BITCH WHINE AND MOAN
UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME
WITHOUT A SYSTEM
TO CUT DOWN CRUPPTION AND GREED
IN OUR GOVERNMENT'S
NOTHING WILL CHANGE
COZ THE SYSTEM WE HAVE NOW
AIN'T BLOODY WORKING
IS IT
Sad

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Noble_Incubus said:

Please tell me that you are not gullible enough to believe that Fox and Dominion have the same owners.

Please tell me you aren’t going to give people gullibility scores in the middle of an unrestricted infowar.

The meek will inherit the earth.

We’ll both toast to Faux News’ downfall.

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 235

EdibleWords said:

Please tell me you aren’t going to give people gullibility scores in the middle of an unrestricted infowar.

The meek will inherit the earth.

We’ll both toast to Faux News’ downfall.

Yeah, sorry about that, please accept my apology.

I wasn’t sure whether you believed that conspiracy theory, or to be more accurate: outright lie. I’m glad that you don’t, maybe we can celebrate together when Fox Corporation and the Murdoch family file for bankruptcy.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Noble_Incubus said:

Yeah, sorry about that, please accept my apology.

I wasn’t sure whether you believed that conspiracy theory, or to be more accurate: outright lie. I’m glad that you don’t, maybe we can celebrate together when Fox Corporation and the Murdoch family file for bankruptcy.

Uh, I didn’t say I didn’t believe it was believable. I can believe a thing like that pretty easily with what has already been carefully proven to me. Is it reckless? Yeah. And in an asymmetric unrestricted information war you can easily be mistaken. So it does pay to be careful.

But when your ego is so small that it must be propped up by believing you are never gullible - that is exceedingly pitiful. You are surely biased and so am I.

That bias creates gullibility in even intelligent people - and if not careful, even narcissism. And I’d be way more worried about that idea becoming my humiliation.

So brag whilst thou can. Your turn cometh.

But I might add that is it equally reckless to say YOU are the resistance when literally every main corporation and government body agrees with you. I’m talking stunning and brave. Like sponsored and everything. Anyone feel like a bud light?

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

Relay to the leftist you are debating that Fox and Dominion are both owned by Blackrock. Thus it is a conglomerate "acting" like, its suing itself. All showboat theatre by the establishment. "Fox is controlled opposition to leftist media". Which, in the real world, means a false dichotomy to push an agenda. Only a fucking idiot thinks that main stream media, that has decades long, well known, documented development to enslave minds is about spreading facts rather than narrative...

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

runaway-mindtrain said:Relay to the leftist you are debating that Fox and Dominion are both owned by Blackrock. Thus it is a conglomerate "acting" like, its suing itself. All showboat theatre by the establishment. "Fox is controlled opposition to leftist media". Which, in the real world, means a false dichotomy to push an agenda. Only a fucking idiot thinks that main stream media, that has decades long, well known, documented development to enslave minds is about spreading facts rather than narrative...

Well said

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

The Balphomet agenda to sexualize children results in the child's torus field being disrupted and demonic oppression. If they speak the needed ritual with their mouths, the demon can enter the body temple and possess the child. This is why Marxists always lead people in chants to get them to submit and open the door to their spirit. Currently, conservatives have their movie "Sound of Freedom" in theaters. The based on a true story child sex trafficking movie, was stopped by, you guessed it, leftist organizations, from being released for 5 goddamn years. Now those same leftist pedophiles in media, denounce it as propaganda. Blatant attempts to sabotage the showings, by ticket refunds, claiming sold out or no show online, fire alarms, turning air conditioning off, etc. Absolute evil fucks, one and all. I was called a conspiracy nut for exposing this for years and scolded for calling out the guilty Jim Crow Democrats that support this demonic play. They have fully exposed themselves now. In the Bible,  the peoples that killed children unborn and born and or sexualized the youth were ordered to be wholesale slaughtered by the Godhead. Time for some ol timey religion, once more....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuNMXDftqj5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Eleanor_Braveheart
Lost Thinker
Joined 30th Dec 2021
Forum Posts: 32

Nothing can between us
Not even the female penis

Hope Trump gets into office
Evil coming to light
who is trying to stop it?

Complications with kids and surgery
lets all have a sex change to carry on with mankind
Devil logic, you heard of me?
Nazi's castrated kids in World War 2
But accuse the other side of
which you are guilty of, ooh

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020
Forum Posts: 918

Amazing darkness. Trump getting the presidency again?  Terribly bad news. That would be the end of democracy in the USA.

Eleanor_Braveheart
Lost Thinker
Joined 30th Dec 2021
Forum Posts: 32

There is a lot I could write out, but I'll end up offending a snowflake who would call me one, so I'll just end it and say, hope America becomes great again.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

robert43041 said:Amazing darkness. Trump getting the presidency again?  Terribly bad news. That would be the end of democracy in the USA.

Lmao what an intellectually retarded comment.

Democracy is an illusion. If you haven't figured out now the politicians don't serve the public,  but rather their own interests. There is no helping you.

Mark_Parsons
Mark Parsons
Fire of Insight
4awards
Joined 5th July 2021
Forum Posts: 9

I share your hope, but I fear it could be a while.
The US is on a steep decline.
The Empire is crumbling, like the British empire before.
One can only hope the transition to a post-Imperial USA is as peaceful, and as devoid of bloodshed, suffering, and hardship, as possible.

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1196

Mark_Parsons said:
One can only hope the transition to a post-Imperial USA is as peaceful, and as devoid of bloodshed, suffering, and hardship, as possible.

... and the pigs go flying past ✈️🐖✈️🐖✈️🐖✈️🐖✈️

Go to page:
Go to: