Go to page:

The Politics Place

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020
Forum Posts: 918

Even with indictment, Trump still has tons of defenders, wich hunt stuff etc.:  hey:  his lawyer went to jail for doing stuff for Trump in the hush money case. Guilty party should be  Provider One..........

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

Spoken like a true Nazi. Democrats are child murdering Nazis. They even have Nazi support from across the pond.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

runaway-mindtrain said:

Huge congrats on the new child. That is wonderful. Unfortunately, the Nazis were installed by Jim Crow voter fraud treason and while arresting their political opponents from common protesters to former Presidents, they are intentionally doing a controlled demolition of my country. It will not survive. Their plan has been the same for 180 years, to get their slaves back and reset the plantation countrywide. Your child will not have a country to grow up in. The piece of shit Biden supporter pedophiles have made covert steps to fuck over everything and everyone.
If there are Biden suckers on this site, you are part of an authoritarian regime of child fucking, racists. Never contact me, Never comment on my writings..

Have no fear. America wasn’t born in 1776. That was just the time of her incorporation. Her expiration date is not 2023.

China isn’t the CCP. America isn’t the USA.

Long live America.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

SweetKittyCat5 said:

I think Mr. Donald Trump have more problems than worrying about is he going to be the POTUS sitting at 1700 Pennsylvania Avenue 2025.

In addition, and as I stated, listening to several DeSantis’ speeches, I truly believe he has a hidden agenda. Hopefully, it will be revealed as he makes a bid to run for president.

I’m not truly concerned who leads America, I feel no shame to confess that, being I cannot vote because of dual citizenship.

However, whomever, he/she may be, as long as the Oval Office is fair in decisions, more votes passed in Congress, which could better society, bi-partisan laws passed in great faith.

The government needs to worry about China and their agenda incorporating countries that is not in alliance with NATO to devalue the dollar.

What now happens to Donald Trump since he was indicted by a grand jury, and several other charges pending in other states.

Will he still be a contender for presidency. His donations are going to start pouring in.

Regarding DeSantis, and those banned African American Studies. The high school curriculum on African American studies was approved by the college board, however, thank you for clarifying, I was highly chagrined once I heard that new.

Everybody's history should be celebrated revered it, to foster a better understanding where we originated.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-ron-desantis-ban-ap-african-american-studies-florida-1775430

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/01/1153364556/ap-african-american-studies-black-history-florida-desantis

I’d rather see Vivek Ramaswami or even a Democrat before Desantis. He’s got me worrying that he’s going to try get us into a civil war over Trump. All while salivating for office and dissing Trump.

We don’t need a Catholic king but I bet the Vatican would love it!

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5600

Here's an interesting twist, with all the business about trying to eliminate Trump-- they've now set a precedent to have themselves indicted....

https://www.westernjournal.com/dems-trump-attack-backfires-accidentally-set-stage-prosecute-biden-judicial-watch/?utm_source=truthsocial&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2023-04-01&utm_campaign=manualpost

Nothing like walking into your own trap

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

MadameLavender said:Here's an interesting twist, with all the business about trying to eliminate Trump-- they've now set a precedent to have themselves indicted....

https://www.westernjournal.com/dems-trump-attack-backfires-accidentally-set-stage-prosecute-biden-judicial-watch/?utm_source=truthsocial&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2023-04-01&utm_campaign=manualpost

Here, here! 👏🤣

Haha!

That whole fiasco is terrorizing everyone, regardless of politics, especially lawyers, lawmakers and folks with life experience and history reading. It’s nothing to Bragg about, for sure. 🙄

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

EdibleWords said:

Have no fear. America wasn’t born in 1776. That was just the time of her incorporation. Her expiration date is not 2023.

China isn’t the CCP. America isn’t the USA.

Long live America.

Democrats are Nazis. Have been ever since we took their slaves. Russia and Germany had government rules and citizens rights that were sidestepped by the Bolsheviki and Fascists. The country's takeover by authoritarians was finalized on November 4th at 2am when they finished their voter fraud. They have most 3 letter agencies in their pocket. There is not even the slightest chance they will give up power. They have been arresting their political opponents for years, they will put Trump in jail, outlaw freedom of speech and religion, continue to destroy our foreign relations and socialize business. All done before by their heros...The Nazis. They know they are the authoritarians ...That is why they call everyone else a Fascist to cover their crimes.
America is under a police state of Jim Crow pedophiles.
While I wish your growing family the best, I am well aware I will die in the civil war killing democrats just like the previous civil engagement. At least I will pass never being a bitch on the democrat plantation...

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 235

runaway-mindtrain said: Hey Biden sucker. I said not to comment on my writings. I said nothing about censorship of anyone. You are free to spit your biden slave party hogwash all you want. Just so people know, I blocked you a year ago from sending me messages because of the violent, racist messages you kept putting in my in box. Don't deny it. It is what all leftist do. They talk 'compassionate jive outward and private try to subvert and deplatform. Just like your pedophile Biden and his Trotskyites raping my country.

I’m not sure who you are referring to since I’ve literally never sent you a private message of any kind.

Assuming you are talking about me, I find it curious that your mental state is so fragile that you had to block me over what you imagine I might say.

You need to take responsibility for your own life and stop blaming all your problems on some mythical left wing conspiracy. Go and get a real job and do something productive with your life. You should check out Jordan Peterson’s talks and books, he has had a lot of success helping young men get their lives back on track. Best of all he is the kind of conservative you want to be.

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 235

MadameLavender said:Here's an interesting twist, with all the business about trying to eliminate Trump-- they've now set a precedent to have themselves indicted....

You don’t need a precedent to indict someone, and you can’t indict someone based on what their son is alleged to have done. That article is wishful thinking based on pseudo facts.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

runaway-mindtrain said:

Democrats are Nazis. Have been ever since we took their slaves. Russia and Germany had government rules and citizens rights that were sidestepped by the Bolsheviki and Fascists. The country's takeover by authoritarians was finalized on November 4th at 2am when they finished their voter fraud. They have most 3 letter agencies in their pocket. There is not even the slightest chance they will give up power. They have been arresting their political opponents for years, they will put Trump in jail, outlaw freedom of speech and religion, continue to destroy our foreign relations and socialize business. All done before by their heros...The Nazis. They know they are the authoritarians ...That is why they call everyone else a Fascist to cover their crimes.
America is under a police state of Jim Crow pedophiles.
While I wish your growing family the best, I am well aware I will die in the civil war killing democrats just like the previous civil engagement. At least I will pass never being a bitch on the democrat plantation...

Nothing wrong with being prepared for that possibility. HOWEVER - all the globalists want is this. They want a cytokine storm of our body politic. DO NOT GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

You need to be ready for the  Chinese and the Russians, they are already entering our Southern border. Rangers are blowing the whistle.

Did you know fentanyl is actually an OD pipeline for organ harvesting? Oh yeah. The monsters are here. Katie bar the doors.

If I personally overdosed (I never touch garbage - it would have to be an accident/homicide) ….I would demand to go home to survive or die without medical help. That’s how fucked this country is.

We are super fucked. Only a miracle can save us. God’s will be done.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:

You don’t need a precedent to indict someone, and you can’t indict someone based on what their son is alleged to have done. That article is wishful thinking based on pseudo facts.

10% to the “big guy” - who’s the big guy?

Come now, we have him on camera committing crimes. All we needed was to normalize this kind of thing.

How’s about a perp walk? Maybe he’s too senile. He’ll have to go to the old folks super max.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Noble_Incubus said:

I’m not sure who you are referring to since I’ve literally never sent you a private message of any kind.

Assuming you are talking about me, I find it curious that your mental state is so fragile that you had to block me over what you imagine I might say.

You need to take responsibility for your own life and stop blaming all your problems on some mythical left wing conspiracy. Go and get a real job and do something productive with your life. You should check out Jordan Peterson’s talks and books, he has had a lot of success helping young men get their lives back on track. Best of all he is the kind of conservative you want to be.

Savagely butting in to add

Are you a fan of Peirs Morgan? He’s sorry for being gullible.
Even Dan Bongino and Ben Shapiro ate humble pie.
Everybody needs to take a slice.

The best thing we can do is bring our most radical opinions together, as we are right now. Let everyone see them side by side and remember that we are neighbors.

JUST SAY NO TO CIVIL WAR!

There are people who need to go on trial who would rather have civil war, world war 3 and a total financial collapse at the same time. Just to rule over our ashes.

Don’t let them.

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020
Forum Posts: 918

I can't believe the clips I see on FOX sometimes.  A recent one is a GOP guy saying that having the democrats at the helm is heading for a one party state.........I think a one party country is what the GOP would love to have. and rule it.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

robert43041 said:I can't believe the clips I see on FOX sometimes.  A recent one is a GOP guy saying that having the democrats at the helm is heading for a one party state.........I think a one party country is what the GOP would love to have. and rule it.

Desantis will certainly destroy the Democratic Party. Perhaps before 2024. It had the only pro-slavery platform in America so Florida might kill it this year.

No king Desantis under Vatican,  please.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1748

It's time for everyone to (re)-read Hannah Arendt's 1951 book The Origins of Totalitarianism.

Go to page:
Go to: