Go to page:

Ask a question thread

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:... Iím in two minds about it.

What is your favourite quote?


ATM - "patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel" - Samuel Johnson

Yours?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1270

ďMy darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage.Ē - Practical Magic, 1998

Have you ever had a book change your life?

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 517

Northern_Soul said:ďMy darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage.Ē - Practical Magic, 1998

Have you ever had a book change your life?


Yes i have , two books, Women who love too much by Robin Norwood
and women who run with the wolves by Clarissa P Estes
Both are very psychological though
Have you ever had a book change your life

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

im not sure i could say that i have. maybe im not reading the right books or maybe thereís something else psychological going on - definitely read books that had an impact, but for me to say they changed my life would be overstating it.

damn rian that book is a good contender i forgot about that. same thing though im unsure I can give the book that much credit

what book would you tell me to read that changed your life?

poet Anonymous

anna_grin said:im not sure i could say that i have. maybe im not reading the right books or maybe thereís something else psychological going on - definitely read books that had an impact, but for me to say they changed my life would be overstating it.

what book would you tell me to read that changed your life?

Not necessarily changed my life but I will say highly affected me
Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart  by Gordon Livingstone

Have you read The Grapes Of Wrath?

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

no but i have been recommended it by multiple people. i canít even remember what itís supposed to be about only that Iíve been told i should read it

what is it about?

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 517

anna_grin said:no but i have been recommended it by multiple people. i canít even remember what itís supposed to be about only that Iíve been told i should read it

what is it about?

https://www.britannica.com/topic/The-Grapes-of-Wrath
Have you ever been jealous of a quality someone else had that yiou wished you had

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

sounds incredibly American I need to recover a bit before i read that

yes- beauty, big tits, confidence, musical ability, the list goes on

definitely less jealous of those things than i used to be.

what quality did you always think you didnít have and later found out you did?

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 517

anna_grin said:sounds incredibly American I need to recover a bit before i read that

yes- beauty, big tits, confidence, musical ability, the list goes on

definitely less jealous of those things than i used to be.

what quality did you always think you didnít have and later found out you did?


three important things which are patience, gutts and being more an extravert than an introvert. I have gone long to think I was an introvert . I am not that , I like being social though on my own terms and sometimes i like being eccentric in clothing style.

Same question for the next person

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3041

RiAN said:

three important things which are patience, gutts and being more an extravert than an introvert. I have gone long to think I was an introvert . I am not that , I like being social though on my own terms and sometimes i like being eccentric in clothing style.

Same question for the next person


A sense of humor.

What is your favorite thing to do?

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 517

Phantom2426 said:

A sense of humor.

What is your favorite thing to do?


being out in nature, preferably having a long walk or hike soaking up all the sounds smells and senses of nature, being one with the fresh air the breeze through my hair and a sense of freedom in my soul
what is yours

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1270

Campfires and marshmallows

How was your day?

Remy_L
Remy_L
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Feb 2021
Forum Posts: 101

So far so good.  Watched some tv, wrote some neat stuff, and now going to eat.

What's the weather like today?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1270

Pretty cold, but it hasnít rained so thatís good.

What was your most memorable school trip?

Remy_L
Remy_L
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Feb 2021
Forum Posts: 101

The Zoo, 7th grade.  Lol was 4th but I remember 7th was a lot better.

You?

Go to page:
Go to: