Go to page:

Ask a question thread

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
25awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2715

was watching 5 juannas on netflix?

did you see Dave Chappelle's new show, what did you think?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

dejure said:was watching 5 juannas on netflix?

did you see Dave Chappelle's new show, what did you think?


No I haven't.

Would you try a pole dancing class?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

No I haven't.

Would you try a pole dancing class?


Why not.

Same question

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

cold_fusion said:

Why not.

Same question


Yes I would.

Would you try a drink your best friend made?

Vee
Vee
Rina
Tyrant of Words
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Sep 2013
Forum Posts: 2942

sure, I'd give it a try.

Is a blind date same as dating someone from cyberspace?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

Vee said:sure, I'd give it a try.

Is a blind date same as dating someone from cyberspace?


It might be.

Would you go on a blind date?

Vee
Vee
Rina
Tyrant of Words
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Sep 2013
Forum Posts: 2942

hmmm, No!!
I've tried and they've all turned out quite dissapointing.


What do you think of Crypto-Currency? Do you think that's the way of the future with $$ wise?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

Vee said:hmmm, No!!
I've tried and they've all turned out quite dissapointing.


What do you think of Crypto-Currency? Do you think that's the way of the future with $$ wise?


No not really.

Do you think that world wouks end up like Demolition Man where credits are used by the chip sewn in side your skin?

Vee
Vee
Rina
Tyrant of Words
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Sep 2013
Forum Posts: 2942

I haven't seen that movie but from what its been circulating "news' out there eventually the future will be all about credit.

How do you feel about the future?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

Vee said:I haven't seen that movie but from what its been circulating "news' out there eventually the future will be all about credit.

How do you feel about the future?


You live the moment. Take it day by day.

Would you eat snake?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 3248

I already have in a roundabout way.

What is your favourite quote from a film?

Backmomentarily
Backmomentarily
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 719

I don't have one...have you ever lost your wallet?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

Backmomentarily said:I don't have one...have you ever lost your wallet?

No I haven't.

Did you ever find cash laying somewhere?

Backmomentarily
Backmomentarily
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 719

Phantom2426 said:

No I haven't.

Did you ever find cash laying somewhere?


Yes...have you ever movie hopped...moved from movie to movie without paying?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 4147

Backmomentarily said:

Yes...have you ever movie hopped...moved from movie to movie without paying?


Yes I have.

Have you ever gone into the sewers?

Go to page:
Go to: