We are now hard at work doing absolutely NOTHING in preparation for NaPo 2022!
When we do awaken from our poma comas, then begins the fun of choosing the new story theme. What will it be? Here are the choices going through intense internal polling:
1. Night of the Living Poem - the zombie craze is still hot these days, right? Fear the Walking Paradelle. They're coming to get you, Honoria!
2. Jurassic Poet - everyone is stranded on an island of genetically modified forms of poetry and other literature that were previously extinct. Beware of the Thesaurus Rex!
3. The Deep Tower - we're all trapped in Stephen King's imagination and must write their way out of his alternate universes populated with killer sewer dwelling clowns and haunted 1958 Plymouth Furys.
4. Around The Globe In Thirty Days - NaPoWrimo participants have hilarious adventures visiting a new country every day of April. Whoopsie! Kumar ends up falling out of his hot air balloon into a Soviet missile silo! LOLOLOL
5. The Pantoum of the Opera - It will be like a murder mystery game, but with a karaoke machine instead. You'll certainly wish a chandelier was dropped on your head when it comes Johnny's turn to sing P!NK's Get the Party Started.