Go to page:

Official DU NaPoWriMo 2021 Discussion

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

CONGRATULATIONS, ENTRANTS! The final check is complete and if you have a specially designed trophy beside your name, you have won your battle in Muddle Earth and will be awarded your prize by Webmiss asap!

We have enjoyed having each of you this year, and want you to know that the entries were STEALLAR! Now let the catching up and commenting commence!

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 819

A heartfelt thank you to all who helped to organize and run the competition this year💚 I enjoyed very much the experience and really only had one anxious moment during the process. I am encouraged now to write more throughout the year. Congratulations to all poets who participated as well. Bravi Tutti 👋🙏
PS. The stomp comp continues until May 7th, correct?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Gahddess_Worship said:A heartfelt thank you to all who helped to organize and run the competition this year💚 I enjoyed very much the experience and really only had one anxious moment during the process. I am encouraged now to write more throughout the year. Congratulations to all poets who participated as well. Bravi Tutti 👋🙏
PS. The stomp comp continues until May 7th, correct?

Hi, Gahddess; you're very welcome. We had an awesome Team this year who worked hard. Unfortunately, the Stomp the Prompt Comp is closed. We did announce it in the comp yesterday. Because competitions only run 30 days, and we started them March 31 EST ( to accommodate countries who are a day ahead of us ) we had to extend the deadline to the comps by 1 week so they wouldn't close out.

The winner of the comp is currently in the process of being voted on by Team NaPo. We will announce the winner asap.

Congratulations on your completion. Thank you for participating again this year. We enjoyed having you.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

CONGRATULATIONS to 2021's NaPoWriMo Award Winners! You braved a brutal challenge and earned yourself a special trophy designed by Webmiss!

Team NaPo '22! Your new '22 topics are up in the group!

Thank you to all our current team members for a job well done! And welcome, all new members! We love fresh blood!

Honoria
Tyrant of Words
United States 63awards
Joined 22nd July 2019
Forum Posts: 191

This is wonderfully exciting as well as gratifying (to have completed the challenge). It’s with huge thanks to all of the Napo team. Without whose support this experience would have been very different. Thank you!
H🌷

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Honoria said:This is wonderfully exciting as well as gratifying (to have completed the challenge). It’s with huge thanks to all of the Napo team. Without whose support this experience would have been very different. Thank you!
H🌷

We're happy you made it through your first year, Honoria! Congratulations!

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Honoria said:This is wonderfully exciting as well as gratifying (to have completed the challenge). It’s with huge thanks to all of the Napo team. Without whose support this experience would have been very different. Thank you!
H🌷

Congrats on making it across the finish line!! You did great!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I knew I was forgetting something yesterday . . .

http://www.poeticmedics.com/napowrimo_2021_poems.html

Peeps of the Fellowship of the Poem, I'm still finessing the page, but that's the gist of it. Your avatars and names link back to your profiles and poems to get you some extra readers from outside of DUP.

Once again, Ahavati and I appreciate your participation and applaud all of your hard work to challenge yourselves!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

It's understandable to be catatonic after NaPo!

It looks wonderful, Johnny! Thank you for all your hard work. xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:It's understandable to be catatonic after NaPo!

Hahaha! And I certainly am. 😑

Ahavati said:It looks wonderful, Johnny! Thank you for all your hard work. xo

It wouldn't be much without all of your amazing graphics and video. Ditto on the hard work! xo

Sex_on_the_Joe
Joe-D
Fire of Insight
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 274

When do we get our Napo trophies?

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Sex_on_the_Joe said:When do we get our Napo trophies?

As soon as Webmiss finds time in her schedule to hand them out. She already has the list of the winners in her mailbox.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Everyone, don't forget to add the #NaPoWriMo2021 theme to your entries!

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/NaPoWriMo2021/

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Suilad, Fellowship -o i ann-thannath!

Please check your tropheee cases to see if you received your Official DUP NaPoWriMo 2021 Tropheee!

If you haven't, please notify me, and I will ask MOAR!ON if he stole yours to melt down into a shiny set of magic rings ( never trust a Slug Dark Lord . . . )  

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Hail, Writers of Rohan!

The Spiderweb Mistress has just approved our latest theme suggestion!

#JRRTolkien

Go to page:
Go to: