Go to page:

Official DU NaPoWriMo 2021 Discussion

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14566

Summerrain75 said:Congratulations. I'm relieved it's over.😊

Congratulations and thank you for another year of service, Summer! We appreciate you! <3

Summerrain75
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 10awards
Joined 6th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 356

Ahavati said:

Congratulations and thank you for another year of service, Summer! We appreciate you! <3

Welcome Ahavati. I'm honored to be part of the team. ❤️

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I'm ready to dissolve into an obscene puddle of goo and do absolutely nothing for the rest of 2021.

Razzerleaf
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 26awards
Joined 15th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 509

Ha ha I'm sure your goo would be poetic, (that didn't come out right) but you deserve every minute of rest, thank you for the marvelous back stories and the sheer energy you inject into us faltering poets. Many thanks Keith

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

In a BLAZE ( no pun intended - okay maybe some ) OF GLORY! :D

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:In a BLAZE ( no pun intended - okay maybe some ) OF GLORY! :D

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

We made it!! Congratulations to all who came, saw and conquered! Everyone did a fantastic job. Thanks to Johnny and Ahavati for hosting and for all of the graphics and awesome story! I hope to see everyone return for NaPo 2022! Peace and love to everyone!

Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 284

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Thanks again, Lj! Much appreciated; these entrants certainly deserve recognition for completing such a brutal challenge!

cabcool
Guardian of Shadows
Jamaica 12awards
Joined 27th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 770

CONGRATULATIONS, Jaragorn and Ahavarwen!
You have captained the team well, even while being yourselves contenders in this challenge.  What a day to see April 30!
CONGRATULATIONS to all my teammates from the admin corps, who have also double-dipped with proficiency.
Finally, CONGRATULATIONS to my fellow competitors who have stayed the course.  We feel for our colleagues who came upon unforeseen circumstances that did not let them see the end.  We came through with an 87.5 percent success, losing only 4 members along the way.  That is much better than the 75 percent I had nonchalantly predicted ( I erred on the safe side!)

I know there is mop-up work to do before the final remains of the challenge can be laid to rest, when we shall see the back of April for another year.  Does anyone care to join me in a post_NaPo21 May challenge?  Go to Competitions and find the description and rules.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

You're very welcome, CoolDude! Congratulations on your completion! Well done! And OMG on the May challenge! I'll need to catch my breath and think about it, though I don't have much time, do I?!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Thank you, Cool Dude. And I'll mullet it over.

Right now, I just want to savor the spoils of this victory and then crash from the sugar high.

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 925

Okay, I'm ready to go back to being an ordinary everyday hobbit!

Boy was that a blast! As always, took some unexpected twists and turns, but definitely found out this time that having a theme or some sort of plan heading in is something I want to do moving forward, as it really helped.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

SatInUGal said:Okay, I'm ready to go back to being an ordinary everyday hobbit!

Boy was that a blast! As always, took some unexpected twists and turns, but definitely found out this time that having a theme or some sort of plan heading in is something I want to do moving forward, as it really helped.

Multiple themes came in handy because there was always something to fall back on.

Go to page:
Go to: