Official DU NaPoWriMo 2021 Discussion

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14281

cabcool said:

I appreciate this kind acknowledgment.
BUT OMG, you've called me "cab"!  This contravenes the lesser nomenclature laws, as Gazetted under my introductory character profile.

Challenging my captain is likely punishable by court marshall; not, however, when the captain flaunts the lesser nomenclature laws, which are above every DUP Fellowship of the Poem citizen.

LOLOL! My bad! Cool Dude Merry!

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

lol u bunch o lovable nerds ❤️

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:lol u bunch o lovable nerds ❤️

We are! ❤️ This is one of the best teams we've ever had! We're loving, supportive, and most importantly, CRAZEEE FUNNNNN!

Shame you won't be joining us, anna!

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

i could join but i would most likely never complete the challenge, so I’ll cheer from the sidelines

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:i could join but i would most likely never complete the challenge, so I’ll cheer from the sidelines

We've had those who joined but honorably dropped! Hey! They tried!

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1339

Ahavati said:

We've had those who joined but honorably dropped! Hey! They tried!

I was one who had to honorably drop out one year. I was doing good and then THE SICKNESS HIT MY HOUSE. And I just couldn’t keep up. There is no boooooo hissssss for dropping out. But there is lots of encouragement to keep going.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

am i being pressured to join a cult 👀 lmao i am sure you’re all incredibly supportive but it would be extra pressure on me personally, as ive got other things in life to focus on. im not the greatest at continuous challenges at the best of times and it never seems to be the best of times when they come around 😂 i would prefer not to write a bad poem every day just for the sake of it and i would absolutely put pressure on myself to perform

so i decline ❤️

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:am i being pressured to join a cult 👀 lmao i am sure you’re all incredibly supportive but it would be extra pressure on me personally, as ive got other things in life to focus on. im not the greatest at continuous challenges at the best of times and it never seems to be the best of times when they come around 😂 i would prefer not to write a bad poem every day just for the sake of it and i would absolutely put pressure on myself to perform

so i decline ❤️

LOL @ Cult! We are a Cult of Fun! You should see some of our group posts!

And, no; we are not pressuring you to join the poetry cult. We are letting you know that if you initially want to ( which is kinda the way it sounded ), but do not feel  you can finish, there is no judgement from us whatsoever. What you did accomplish would be no less than admirable. ❤️

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

I was my own cult during NaPo 2017. [ nonsense ]

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1339

anna_grin said:am i being pressured to join a cult 👀 lmao i am sure you’re all incredibly supportive but it would be extra pressure on me personally, as ive got other things in life to focus on. im not the greatest at continuous challenges at the best of times and it never seems to be the best of times when they come around 😂 i would prefer not to write a bad poem every day just for the sake of it and i would absolutely put pressure on myself to perform

so i decline ❤️

Totally understandable! No pressure. I can absolutely understand not wanting to do it.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

i will enjoy following along just as much x

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:i will enjoy following along just as much x

Your support means a lot, anna. ❤️

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Exciting exciting!

Johnny Jaragorn has just handed Webmiss Eye of DUPon the finalized list of prompts for the 'Stomp the Prompt' accompanying competition to the NaPoWriMo Challenge!

We can't wait to reveal them!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:Exciting exciting!

Johnny Jaragorn has just handed Webmiss Eye of DUPon the finalized list of prompts for the 'Stomp the Prompt' accompanying competition to the NaPoWriMo Challenge!

We can't wait to reveal them!

My exact words were, "Please let us know if these aren't controversial or too cringe-worthy."

LOL!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

My exact words were, "Please let us know if these aren't controversial or too cringe-worthy."

LOL!

They're fabulous! Team NaPo did a standup job!

Go to page:
Go to: