Go to page:

Is the World Safe for Conversation Anymore?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

racial passing refers to a person who is of one race but looks like another. for example a light skinned black woman might be able to “pass” white in certain situations. i don’t know why I’m talking as if you don’t already know this and are deliberately misrepresenting it.

it was not this light skinned woman’s choice to “forget her cultural identity “ it is the skin she was born with.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

i am in (hopefully) the majority that realise it’s not okay to act like you. you have put yourself in a very specific minority of one. that’s no ones fault but your own.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

oh and of course you defend casual racism until your tongue bleeds

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

EdibleWords said:

Because she lied instead of openly challenging racist nonsense?

because at the end of the day she actually campaigned to help the black community.

she’s not right, she’s just less wrong than you

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

anna_grin said:your philosophy , as you call it, is littered with bigoted ignorance.

Saying that just because you disagree is the very definition of bigotry. Truly ironic.

It was you who did not know about what happened in 711, and before. It is you who acts offended by reality. You know so little and think you respect so much that you must go holy-war on me over an innocent difference of opinion.

this is what it boils down to then. you’ve made up your own definitions for words with no care for the cultural impact you create.

I am building my culture from the teaching of my Father’s people, and with it comes language. Philosophy breeds context. Nothing is truly original that I have said or thought.

you use fake black rights activism to try and lend credence to various politically motivated arguments.

You call it fake because you don’t see the individuals I stand in support of. Could you have unpersoned them by accident or design?

you misrepresent the issues and concerns of black people to reflect your own.

This is you, trying to paint me as all about myself, not the people and ideas I support. Why do that? Are you projecting something onto me from someone or something else?

you think because you’ve said that your gender is black that this is all a okay.

How did you come up with that? What’s a-okay?

I’d call that fuckabout logic

I’d call you confused. I think it’s what your Matrix wants.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:racial passing refers to a person who is of one race but looks like another. for example a light skinned black woman might be able to “pass” white in certain situations. i don’t know why I’m talking as if you don’t already know this and are deliberately misrepresenting it.

it was not this light skinned woman’s choice to “forget her cultural identity “ it is the skin she was born with.

Not a choice? It was as much a choice as it was an option to accentuate her blackest features, or shamelessly lay claim to what was hers, as I have done.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:i am in (hopefully) the majority that realise it’s not okay to act like you. you have put yourself in a very specific minority of one. that’s no ones fault but your own.

Here come the police! Anna will defend the status quo!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:oh and of course you defend casual racism until your tongue bleeds

Weirdness personified... you should know better.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:

because at the end of the day she actually campaigned to help the black community.

she’s not right, she’s just less wrong than you

I stick up for black conservatives, which I wish you would, and treat them as my people, which they are. Anyone who defends the innocent and is against endless wars are my people.

My people are all God’s children and are not “adopted” by the Father of Lies who un-persons and accuses the innocent.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

... yeah you stick up for black conservatives. you stick up for internalised racism. you stick up for black people who are denying the struggle of other black people.

you don’t stick up for the black community as a whole you stick up for black people only so long as they agree with you and support your conservative views.

every person black white holographic deserves their freedom of political opinion. candace Owens- to name drop- has every right to her opinion.

so do the black people who call her on her bullshit.

so do the black people shot by police.

so do the black people growing up poor.

so do the black people who have been told their natural hair is unsuitable for work.

so do the black people who have struggled to access proper health care.

so do the black people who walk through the world chafed by daily small acts of ignorance.

so do the black people who have found success and still not gained the respect of their white peers.

so do the black people who sit and watch the two of us argue and form their own opinion as to who is in the right.

when you care about all those people, let me know. and act like it.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:... yeah you stick up for black conservatives. you stick up for internalised racism. you stick up for black people who are denying the struggle of other black people.

You stick up for attacks on black conservatives.

you don’t stick up for the black community as a whole you stick up for black people only so long as they agree with you and support your conservative views.

You support that narrative against me without proof. I’m against bad ideas. I don’t unperson those I disagree with. I defend everyone’s humanity.

every person black white holographic deserves their freedom of political opinion. candace Owens- to name drop- has every right to her opinion.

so do the black people who call her on her bullshit.

Then stop telling me how to self-identify and be civil instead of trying to punish me with your troll tactics.

so do the black people shot by police.

How about the ones shot by thugs where the black police have quit for being screamed at over accusations of racism.

so do the black people growing up poor.

And the poor Jews beaten and murdered in the streets of New York by anti-Semitic thug youth. (Black Jews exist, too. Nobody sticks up for them enough)

so do the black people who have been told their natural hair is unsuitable for work.

And “white” girls with similar natural curls.

so do the black people who have struggled to access proper health care.

“poor kids are just as bright as white kids” - Joe Biden

so do the black people who walk through the world chafed by daily small acts of ignorance.

Everybody gets chafed by small acts of ignorance. We live in a culture that confuses offendedness with virtue.

so do the black people who have found success and still not gained the respect of their white peers.

Or were born into it.

so do the black people who sit and watch the two of us argue and form their own opinion as to who is in the right.

Sure enough.

when you care about all those people, let me know. and act like it.

Grow up. Act like you can see what’s in front of your face. Not just what you are allowed to see.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

how have i “unpersoned” anyone. please explain.

i am still waiting for you to act like it but i am sure i will be waiting a long time. using a small handful of black conservatives to support your views is not anything close to “fighting bigotry”.

i see exactly what is in front of my face and it is a poor excuse.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:how have i “unpersoned” anyone. please explain.

I spoke up for witnesses to the stolen vote. You made it as though there was no evidence. That stuff is admissible in court as evidence! And could get them put away for years if false. You call all that nothing just for your crusade.

You - trying to paint me as all about myself, not the people and ideas I support. Why do that? Who is served by that?

I don’t believe you would do it on purpose, but I see these words you wrote as an attack on people I see as real people - and I’m affected by your blindness to them.

i am still waiting for you to act like it but i am sure i will be waiting a long time. using a small handful of black conservatives to support your views is not anything close to “fighting bigotry”.

See how you reduced their position as influencers because they don’t labor for your mental plantation? Aren’t their thoughts and feelings worth more than that?

I get the feeling that someone enslaved you by manipulating your love for real people to feel things and see things a certain way. You don’t understand your slavery, yet others see it.

And just want you to be free, head held high.

i see exactly what is in front of my face and it is a poor excuse.

You do see what is in front of your face. But it isn’t what’s behind the veil of confusion that’s enslaving your heart.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

excuse me while i vomit

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018