Go to page:

Is the World Safe for Conversation Anymore?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

anna_grin said:and you saying your gender is black is in no way the same as a black Asian identifying as... a black Asian. that’s his or her race+cultural ethnicity and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Cultures can currently be adopted and thrown off.

you are misappropriating both gender politics and racial politics to create shock value. it is not . the. fucking. same.

Shock value is how you wake up to the war.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

your gender and your race bear no relation to each other, do not influence each other, and exist independently of each other.

tell me again how you “generally make more sense” than i do. please.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:your gender and your race bear no relation to each other, do not influence each other, and exist independently of each other.

tell me again how you “generally make more sense” than i do. please.

Actually, they do. My gender is black. As the Lord said, neither male nor female, having no beginnings or end, of the priesthood of Melchesidek.

The Lord is my parent and he makes darkness his covering. His people are my people.

Religion and politics intersect.

The Vatican is a nation.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

cultures can not be adopted and thrown off. that is why you cannot be black.

and what war do you want to start, pray tell. because it sure looks like your aim is to start a race war.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

black is not a gender

such a simple concept that i cannot believe you do not grasp

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:cultures can not be adopted and thrown off. that is why you cannot be black.

My husband’s mother was adopted into a minority culture with a long revered culture of interracial adoption. She then married a Palestinian from said culture.

Shalome.

As Ruth said, “my people shall be your people” - and she was a mother of Messiah’s line.

and what war do you want to start, pray tell. because it sure looks like your aim is to start a race war.

You know better. There is a war. And you are aiming at your fellow.

I fight principalities and powers here today - from ages past. I fight bigotry.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:black is not a gender

such a simple concept that i cannot believe you do not grasp

How do you give a person without genealogy or race or sex a mandate like that ...is beyond me.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

that is not adopting a culture and throwing it off. that is being adopted into one culture and marrying into another. marrying doesn’t negate the adoptive culture and adoption does not negate the birth culture.

that is called multiculturalism.

what fucking war besides this little argument you and i are having?

and if i am telling you that that is not the way to fight bigotry- if multiple people have told you that in the past and you continue to do it- it begs the question what you are really fighting

Rachael fucking dolezal had more integrity

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

EdibleWords said:

How do you give a person without genealogy or race or sex a mandate like that ...is beyond me.

you’re using gender fluidity to conflate with every kind of identity politics.

you will have a sex. it may be different to your gender.

you will have a race. it may be different to the culture you live in.

you do have genealogy. you claim now apparently that it is black irish.

just because we all have ancestors from the dust bowl of Africa doesn’t mean we can all call ourselves black today. history has happened. you can’t un happen it with this fuckabout logic

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

all of this started with you trying to defend what looked like a harmless little bit of racial ignorance and you decided to take it so far you outed all your racism. you could have acknowledged your mistake, said you wouldn’t do it again and moved on but here we are. your thread is deprioritised and even runaway ain’t backing you up. he hasn’t said a sorry either but that’s by the by

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:that is not adopting a culture and throwing it off. that is being adopted into one culture and marrying into another. marrying doesn’t negate the adoptive culture and adoption does not negate the birth culture.

that is called multiculturalism.

So you don’t agree about racial passing? That’s throwing off a culture.

The People of The Book threw off cultures. As Ruth did when she married Naomi’s son. She was Jewish only.

what fucking war besides this little argument you and i are having?

I’m not warring against some chick on the internet, but the ideas driving her and others. The status quo of today.

and if i am telling you that that is not the way to fight bigotry- if multiple people have told you that in the past and you continue to do it- it begs the question what you are really fighting

I don’t obey status-quo police.

Rachael fucking dolezal had more integrity

Because she lied instead of openly challenging racist nonsense?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

racial passing is not throwing off a culture. it is what it says- passing.  it is not at the individual’s choice.

if you’ve resorted to bible references you must really be running out of material.

what. fucking. status quo? as far as i can see the status quo allows you to get away with all your racist nonsense. why would you want to fight that?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:

you’re using gender fluidity to conflate with every kind of identity politics.

There is only 1 identity in God. It has no gender or race. It is pure, and covered in darkness.

you will have a sex. it may be different to your gender.

A sex is possessed - it does not own you. If gender is identity, mine is black.

you will have a race. it may be different to the culture you live in.

You take to words differently than me. That gives you no authority but to speak for yourself.

you do have genealogy. you claim now apparently that it is black irish.

You do not understand my philosophy. It is vain to debate genealogies.

Genealogy is not culture or heritage for the identity of spiritual peoples.

just because we all have ancestors from the dust bowl of Africa doesn’t mean we can all call ourselves black today. history has happened. you can’t un happen it with this fuckabout logic

To denigrate my philosophy and identity as “fuckabout logic”  is bigoted ignorance.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:racial passing is not throwing off a culture. it is what it says- passing.  it is not at the individual’s choice.

You need more history lessons. Not my job. It’s a choice to decide to “forget” your ancestral origins. After that, what is lost must be re-found by future children.

if you’ve resorted to bible references you must really be running out of material.

Hell no. I started there and didn’t give you my backstory. Good books never start with the backstory. My opinion.

what. fucking. status quo? as far as i can see the status quo allows you to get away with all your racist nonsense. why would you want to fight that?

If you are in a comfy majority of thought pushed into the public eye and I’m in the unknown portion you’ve never heard from, who is more status-quo?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

your philosophy , as you call it, is littered with bigoted ignorance.

this is what it boils down to then. you’ve made up your own definitions for words with no care for the cultural impact you create.

you use fake black rights activism to try and lend credence to various politically motivated arguments.

you misrepresent the issues and concerns of black people to reflect your own.

you think because you’ve said that your gender is black that this is all a okay.

I’d call that fuckabout logic

Go to page:
Go to: