Go to page:

Is the World Safe for Conversation Anymore?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Just gonna say on the subject t of voting blocks, ‘the black vote’ is not a single block. same as the Hispanic,the Irish polish etc.

if a politician promises something upon his/ her election and doesn’t come through, the vote was stolen, or the vote was duped (fooled out of the.vote.

when you have a potential block of votes, let’s take the Irish vote for instance, it was never really consolidated into a single block (more or less a single block) until the US St Patrick’s day parade was invented after that there were many years when the Irish vote was a decent enough block. hasn’t been too many American presidents who hasn’t claimed Irish heritage.  Biden was on my street 4 years ago

The potential for the black vote to be consolidated in the last election was very high. but it didn’t happen, it was more or less 50/50. that says a whole lot, considering the environment in the US for the previous 10 months.

votes  get stolen all the time. we are talking about politics. dirty cut-your-fucking- throat politicians from ALL the cultures. we’re talking about the most powerful positions in the world. we are talking about two parties who e been caught doing underhanded things red handed for decades. Hilary Clinton (for example) stabbed her party colleague in the back to give herself more of a chance to get elected

postal voting is the second worst way for a person to cast a vote. think about it. how many people handle it before it gets to where it should be.  your vote is valuable, it should go from your hand into the locked  ballet box

machines are the worst.

that’s all

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

lmao as if you would do that 🧐 nope i don’t see where you threatened to do it either looks like you were making a general statement about the unpleasant bbq atmosphere

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 36awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 233

anna_grin said:lmao as if you would do that 🧐 nope i don’t see where you threatened to do it either looks like you were making a general statement about the unpleasant bbq atmosphereYou are correct. I did say if punches were thrown. I wouldn't throw one, you're right. I would be either running out the door or trying to defuse it by grabbing one of you ladies if it kicked off.  I would most likely end up getting hurt. Edible meant, if she gets hit then court action will follow. That's fair.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

re mail ballots: if that is the case, where is the chain of events that led to this mass voter theft?

the postman, the guy who takes the ballots to the polling station? are they in on it? where do they find the time? how would they alter millions of ballots convincingly and not at some stage in the process be caught out?

we’ve gone over voter fraud in the misinformation thread. i would have to refresh my memory but i don’t recall either evidence of or one solid theory being presented just vague wishy washy arguments of postal vote bad and images from fake news sites.

I’m aware that not all black voters went for Biden. seems like it was enough for him to win.

if proof comes out, I’ll eat my words for sure. without proof edible is manipulating a concern to pretend to care about so she can talk about what she really cares about: any and everything that democrats, liberals, and people who refuse to swallow her bullshit are doing to her.

she loves to talk about her.

she should find a less racist way to do it

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I’m not saying for a second there was mass fraud. there is no evidence of it. that’s not really what I was saying at all

misinformation thread appears to be (intended or not) a thread to debunk conspiracies aimed at democrats. that’s the only time it kicks into gear. so it is political. another tool to fight republicans with. well done there.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

not republicans. liars. if there is an overlap that’s nothing to do with me.

from where i am the things that have pissed me off the most are lies about the vaccine, lies about racially motivated abortion, her outrageous stance on abortion itself, and lies about being black when you’re not. in the order i was given them. the lie of the black vote being stolen is just one of a string of ways that i now see she is hiding behind fake black rights activism to try and prop up her politics.

the implication may have contributed to my instant distaste which has only grown.

I’m sorry if i misunderstood what you were saying about the postal vote system.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Billy_Snagg said:No Anna, she was only threating me with court action if I punched her.

It’s all hyperbole, truly. I stay out of trouble. And honestly, I’ve avoided certain opportunities to defend myself in ANY way after thinking about collateral damages to the people surrounding the guilty party.

Sometimes even legal defenses that are easily enforced are still more distasteful than peace. It’s a tough call.

Besides, nobody is going to punch a little woman actually short enough to attend the Little People Convention. Even if I was being obtuse.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

(for eamon) if Biden turns out as bad as Trump i may end up with no friends left 🤷🏻‍♀️ because i won’t be licking his arse to keep in with the crowd.

he’s already caught flak for dropping a bomb on Syria. that was questionable. but i don’t wanna talk about that now.

thanks for your constant vigilance and allowing me to vent.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

ah, not interested in responding to me now that the thread is off the front page. yeah that scans

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:Just gonna say on the subject t of voting blocks, ‘the black vote’ is not a single block. same as the Hispanic,the Irish polish etc.

if a politician promises something upon his/ her election and doesn’t come through, the vote was stolen, or the vote was duped (fooled out of the.vote.

when you have a potential block of votes, let’s take the Irish vote for instance, it was never really consolidated into a single block (more or less a single block) until the US St Patrick’s day parade was invented after that there were many years when the Irish vote was a decent enough block. hasn’t been too many American presidents who hasn’t claimed Irish heritage.  Biden was on my street 4 years ago

You familiar with the term Black Irish?

My mom raised me to understand that her side was Potato Famine imported Black Irish peasants. Possibly slaves upon landing.

She said the “black” description came from the Mediterranean darker blood mixed in from Africa. (We all come from Africa, anyway, though.)

Now culture is erased with a single word; white. Same with many other ethnicities. “White” is the weapon-word of cultural engineering.

The potential for the black vote to be consolidated in the last election was very high. but it didn’t happen, it was more or less 50/50. that says a whole lot, considering the environment in the US for the previous 10 months.

That’s one reason there’s so much skepticism about the vote this year. It was the worst election yet.

We had millions more votes than voters.

votes  get stolen all the time. we are talking about politics. dirty cut-your-fucking- throat politicians from ALL the cultures.

It doesn’t mean Trump was all that - but he was the popular choice and The People didn’t deserve to be overthrown and into more endless wars by Biden’s crew. Two dirty white boys... and one was chosen but didn’t get the job.

I’ll go with The People’s will - it’s just a bit more freedom for all.

we’re talking about the most powerful positions in the world. we are talking about two parties who e been caught doing underhanded things red handed for decades. Hilary Clinton (for example) stabbed her party colleague in the back to give herself more of a chance to get elected

postal voting is the second worst way for a person to cast a vote. think about it. how many people handle it before it gets to where it should be.  your vote is valuable, it should go from your hand into the locked  ballet box

The error rate for adjudication in 2020 was over 60%. The legal tolerance was less than 1% of that. That means those votes were re-entered by hand.... by poll workers who had the power to reassign the vote without supervision.

machines are the worst.

No joke!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:not republicans. liars. if there is an overlap that’s nothing to do with me.

from where i am the things that have pissed me off the most are lies about the vaccine,

Mark Zuckerburg had the same concerns about mRNA vaccines. Now Fouchi is distancing himself from certain vaccines, too. I didn’t lie. Lies are intentional deception. You’ve got issues with words like lies/racism

lies about racially motivated abortion,

It’s not a lie to say elective abortion allows discrimination of the baby’s race, sex or ability.

her outrageous stance on abortion itself,

Choice before pregnancy?

and lies about being black when you’re not

You never said what your standard is for self-identification. Mine is different than yours, obviously.

in the order i was given them. the lie of the black vote being stolen is just one of a string of ways that i now see she is hiding behind fake black rights activism to try and prop up her politics.

Politics of a non- voter? Interesting. 🤔

the implication may have contributed to my instant distaste which has only grown.

🤔

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

for me, the difference between Biden and Trump is Biden is a career politician, if you look into his 47 years of service, bills he introduced or voted for, the constant blatant lies it’s a no brainier

First Lady is also a Carter politician, she has a shady past too (to put it mildly)

Yeah, Biden bombed Syria. when Trump bombed Syria a couple of years ago Biden said (paraphrase) “he is throwing a firework into the tinderbox which is the Middle East) he was most vocal about it

There’s hardly any actual difference which party runs America, they have both been doing it between them since the birth of modern America

modern America obviously isn’t much of a democracy.

the people here arguing about it are fanatics. both sides of them. they  are the product of modern American politics.

to qualify that a little bit: there’s no threads here (for example) of Borris Johnson’s first 100 days

[ or first 100 days of whatever drunken potato bomber is running Ireland <- racist, but no one will give a fuck]

the politics is different in the UK. parliament is filled with representatives from about 10 different parties

anyhow, I forget where I was going with that.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:if proof comes out, I’ll eat my words for sure. without proof edible is manipulating a concern to pretend to care about so she can talk about what she really cares about: any and everything that democrats, liberals, and people who refuse to swallow her bullshit are doing to her.

I’m supporting people who could be in prison for their words if they were false. Affidavits abound.

she loves to talk about her.

she should find a less racist way to do it

Honestly, it looks to me like the mainstream media has been a bad social influence on you. Pick somebody and crucify them. When it isn’t me it’s someone else. I don’t like it because alienation is bad for humans. I don’t want you to do it to anyone. Some people have real reasons they can’t take it.

I don’t have to be anybody’s victim but my own. I shouldn’t let myself be walked over or eaten up by toxic company, but it irks me that you would isolate someone in my position.

You can’t excuse victimizing of someone with victim-blaming without looking and feeling bad. And maybe hurting someone else.

I’ll call you out on that.

And to be accountable for myself and third trimester pregnancy I might be forced to choose between social interaction at a place I’m fond of - and stress. That’s my responsibility to worry about. If I was a mod, I’d worry about it, too.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:the people here arguing about it are fanatics. both sides of them. they  are the product of modern American politics.

Americans are afraid of where this is going. De-radicalization starts with talking and mingling between extremes.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

bitch that’s not what the term black irish means. the fact that you’re trying to bring that up with an actual Irish person is embarrassing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/who-were-the-black-irish.amp

here you go. educate yourself. the word black has very different connotations in the Irish language and is not typically used to describe skin colour.

if your mother said that to you she was and i do not use the term lightly tripping.

whoever told you what you’re doing is deradicalisation is also tripping.  when two people with opposing ideas argue they come away from that argument all the more invested in their original idea.

this is a tactic Jehovah’s witnesses use to get their members to be afraid of the big scary world. everyone they disagreed with, every door shut in their face, becomes “other” and the only safety is with the tribe. for someone who looks down on tribalism someone must be messing with you.

you have lied, you have misrepresented black communities, your ideas on abortion are medieval, you have defended racist language and racist arguments against things you don’t like, and you are not black.

lep, i like your thoughts but fuck i can’t focus on a chat about that now, here. another time maybe

Ricky you are right, but this? is not the way. it is not comparable with gender fluidity either. to claim your “gender is black” alienates not one but two groups of oppressed people. impressive for three words.

ask black people. look things up. don’t expect that you will be called out on every little mistake you make. self regulate. and don’t be afraid to call out your friends.

pretending you are a different race to what you are brings no one closer together. it just makes you a laughing stock at best and a manipulative person actually intending to create division at worst.

Go to page:
Go to: