Go to page:

Is the World Safe for Conversation Anymore?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

good looking out playa

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

too late 😅 mate thank you i was getting depressed

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

anna_grin said:of course im fucking tired. who wouldn’t be with you around

“ditzy” is the laziest way to excuse your ignorance.

Ignorance was the least of my problems when I thought what I did and posted the definition of jive. Ditzy is absolutely the best description of pregnant brains with swinging blood sugar.

You can be mean about it if you want, that’s not my bag to carry. I’m sure life has a way of keeping you humble. Not that you’d show me on purpose!

don’t. ever. come at me . defending. racist. rhetoric. again

Don’t be stupid. Again. Legalist.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Ghost writers?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:too late 😅 mate thank you i was getting depressed

Personally, I’d be depressed too, if I was picking on a pregnant lady for entertainment.

Especially if she could generally make more sense than me.

Keep smiling. Have a nice day.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:you want me to waste more time looking back through yet you can’t even provide me with one measly scrap of evidence to back up your (racist) claim that the black vote was stolen

This isn’t the thread for evidence of the election, nor is it my place to tell you what experts have explained, nor is it my job to convince you to believe witness testimony.

So you are going to ignore the Democrats claim that they targeted those communities? You are going to ignore the witness statements that exist?

Because you don’t really care to read what you can find yourself, or because you picked the wrong debate? Or is it another reason?

and i don’t even need to look back a few pages you’re defending it above me using the time honoured excuse of “but he didn’t know”

?

Seriously, what are you talking about?

More nouns, please. ‘‘it”  only has context in your head.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

EdibleWords said:

Personally, I’d be depressed too, if I was picking on a pregnant lady for entertainment.

Especially if she could generally make more sense than me.

Keep smiling. Have a nice day.

way I see it she called you out for something you said, you argued your corner then conceded you were wrong or “ditsy” so I dunno how you’re the victim.  

Ignorance was the least of my problems when I thought what I did and posted the definition of jive. Ditzy is absolutely the best description of pregnant brains with swinging blood sugar. “

if that’s the way you think when you are pregnant and are in an almost constant state of pregnancy how do you think you “generally make more sense” than anyone

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

you can’t provide evidence to me because it doesn’t exist. i fully believe if it did, you would. it would be so easy for you and you would feel so smart about it.

the black vote was not stolen. so all you are doing in claiming that it was is denying that black people knew who they were voting for, all cast their votes independently, and thanks probably in part to that your precious pussy grabber lost the election. (they were the swing vote, as you rightly said.) if the claim was the other way around politically it would still be undeniably a racist argument .

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

and if you think im picking on you, maybe you shouldn’t have started what you couldn’t finish

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

and do not. come at me. defending. racist. fucking.    rhetoric. whether anyone here has put their hand up to say “hey that offends me could you don’t “ or not is immaterial. whether it was used in a song in the 80s (famously a fun time for black people) or not is irrelevant. whether black musicians use the phrase in its ORIGINAL MEANING or not is their business. it is racist, intentionally or not.

failure to apologise does not indicate it was unintentional.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

and another thing: using your unborn baby as a defence is weak as shit. i bet it’s cringing in the womb. i would be

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

you do realise that if black people feel that this is a hostile environment they won’t be actively fighting against it? that they have bigger fish to fry than one poetry site? they will just not interact, or straight up leave.

so i speak not as a self appointed judge jury and executioner but as a white woman who has love for all races and a fierce sense of justice.

you started this, messy jessi. you took it this far. deal with the consequences

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

“so i speak not as a self appointed judge jury and executioner but as a white woman who has love for all races and a fierce sense of justice.”

this is bullshit. you are speaking as a self appointed judge and jury. you’re not even calling out actual racism, just your interpretation of it, then you lock onto it like a pit-bull

“you do realise that if black people feel that this is a hostile environment they won’t be actively fighting against it? that they have bigger fish to fry than one poetry site? they will just not interact, or straight up leave.”

This is also bullshit.

cop the fuck on or stay out of the forums.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

it’s not my interpretation, it’s what racism is. it doesn’t have to be using the n word or blackface to be racism.

i get that you don’t think it matters. it matters to me.

to use your own argument against you, black members are more than free to chip in if they think I’m doing wrong.

sozê.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

this is what you told me to do, lep. you said call out racism if you see it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Go to page:
Go to: