Go to page:

Is the World Safe for Conversation Anymore?

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 739

lepperochan said:here’s a couple of things which have been bothering me over the last some pages:

ok, in an a ideal world maybe it would be impossible to string certain words together in a certain way and if spoken would not be spoken in a certain tone. hell, there shouldn’t be the ability for our voice box to produce such a tone for any words, right !?

wouldn’t it be quite something if we could find a way to take the tone out of voice boxes at birth.

(not rhetorical)

In “Jive  talkin” as recorded by the beegees in the (I think) 70s the lyrics were nuanced in a derogatory way. the narrator was calling the protagonist a liar among other things

i’m not sure is very rational to demand a person opologize to a race of people for not causing them offence.  ....hold up,  let me explain my logic:

nobody from the community has indicated in any way shape or form they were offended by it. and to the best of my knowledge there was no riots in Harlem when the beegees released the song in the 70s or when George Michael released in the 80s

I’m also having trouble with the two tiered hate speech system. why is it the four horses of the apocalypse when x Is hateful but a thinks it’s ok when a is being hateful to x for being hateful

that said, I’m not trying to put anyone in their place. just give my cents

Thomas Sowell explains the leftist hypocrisy best..."It is usually futile to try to talk of facts and analysis to someone that is enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance" Leftist try to hide their arrogant authoritarian attitude and elitist philosophy by projecting that on their enemy and when called out they either sling character attacks or simply claim it is a waste of time to even talk to such.... blah, blah, blahs.... insert current slander title and name calling. It is what happens when someone is a neo leftist on the democrat plantation. I myself make no bones about the Jim Crow, anti miscegenation, separate but equal, eugenic, lynching, welfare state, crack act, clinton crime bill, voter fraud, hasn't done a single thing except fuck this country over ever since we took away their slaves democrat party. They can fuck right off. After doing all that historically and now currently acting like Nazis, why shouldn't I hate them...

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

somewhat ironically, runaway, i am forced to be evasive in the presence of an authority figure.

although all i risk is a ban and an argument i don’t want

besides which i don’t get paid to constantly repeat myself.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

oh wait. you don’t understand. because you don’t care.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

don’t fucking come at me defending your fucking racist rhetoric

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

anna_grin said:ah none of this is worth my time to respond to

That’s the laziest way to try for the last word that I can think of.

I am impressed.

don’t come at me. defending. racist. motherfucking. rhetoric

You seem tired. But that half swipe did nothing for you. Because I didn’t defend racism or its rhetoric. Pay better attention to the conversation.

It isn’t just me who needs to do that. Obviously I’m not the sharpest with every post... I get a few good ones in... here and there.... but not always!

On your “misinformation” thread but I was being a ditzy participant and not getting your actual point at first. Oh well.

Your turn. Pay attention.

Come back fresh and read a page or two again.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

of course im fucking tired. who wouldn’t be with you around

“ditzy” is the laziest way to excuse your ignorance.

don’t. ever. come at me . defending. racist. rhetoric. again

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

like you flat out did that multiple times. you want me to waste more time looking back through yet you can’t even provide me with one measly scrap of evidence to back up your (racist) claim that the black vote was stolen

and i don’t even need to look back a few pages you’re defending it above me using the time honoured excuse of “but he didn’t know”

bitch now he knows

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

good luck with your whole life to be honest

i thought you knew to stay away from me but no

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

I’m sick of the lot of you. i wouldn’t sit next to you on the train to hell

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 36awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 233

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>I would say... that comment is also ageist (from Anna, I think) haha!

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

is it, billy. how

i am not in a joking mood if you couldn’t tell

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 36awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 233

anna_grin said:is it, billy. how I feel that it is, yes, because you brought age into the conversation like it was somehow a mitigating factor & I don't think it was. You & Ricky are probably of a similar age.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Billy_Snagg said:I feel that it is, yes, because you brought age into the conversation like it was somehow a mitigating factor & I don't think it was. You & Ricky are probably of a similar age.

that was from the ask a question thread and i was asking missy. there is a very different dynamic there.

as usual ricky has stuck his fat nose into something that’s none of his business and taken it out of context.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

ricky i don’t think i care

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013