Go to page:

Is the World Safe for Conversation Anymore?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

just like you piggybacking off fake concern for a stolen black vote is an obvious play to deny black people agency in even the fucking vote they cast?

“we know” - not an explanation. still a racist

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

anna_grin said:just like you piggybacking off fake concern for a stolen black vote is an obvious play to deny black people agency in even the fucking vote they cast?

The people who denied them agency are not me. I’m just listening to them. Why is it my job to show you what they say about how they feel? You have access to the same media I do.

“we know” - not an explanation. still a racist

Calling me a racist is not virtuous or helpful. It’s folly, at best, character assassination, at worst.

Are the Democrats angry about Republicans crying foul wrong to say that black votes, stolen or not, are at the heart of this matter?

Why is one side telling the other that they can lose their “black card” for how they vote? Why are conservative black judges and influencers getting cancelled instead of listened to?

I’d never tell someone they aren’t black or that they didn’t really vote if they voted for Biden! That kind of thing is horrible.

And yet, I see way too much disenfranchisement and erasure of conservative black Americans.

#conservativeblacklivesmatter

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

that’s not who you are listening to i guarantee.

the subtext was there *in what you said you’re just mad i brought it out. you literally asked for this.

still no detailed explanation. and if you want character assassinations- again, we can go there. i think you’re a petty ignorant racist that thought she found the perfect loophole to justify her views.

how’s that for virtue signalling. bitch

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

EdibleWords said:

Calling me a racist is not virtuous or helpful. It’s folly, at best, character assassination, at worst.

Are the Democrats angry about Republicans crying foul wrong to say that black votes, stolen or not, are at the heart of this matter?

Why is one side telling the other that they can lose their “black card” for how they vote? Why are conservative black judges and influencers getting cancelled instead of listened to?

I’d never tell someone they aren’t black or that they didn’t really vote if they voted for Biden! That kind of thing is horrible.

And yet, I see way too much disenfranchisement and erasure of conservative black Americans.

#conservativeblacklivesmatter

i mean that’s basically what you did in saying the black vote was stolen 🤷🏻‍♀️ again: WITHOUT PROOF

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:

i mean that’s basically what you did in saying the black vote was stolen 🤷🏻‍♀️ again: WITHOUT PROOF

Again: why do I have to prove to you when it’s already proven in the court of public information?

Is this kind of what it is like to be talking to a Holocaust denier? Asking for a friend.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:that’s not who you are listening to i guarantee.

Do I need to name drop?
These people are already out there for you to find, easily.

Candice Owens
Anthony Brian Logan
Officer Brandon Tatum
Diamond and Silk

...and many more know what’s up. Many. More.

the subtext was there i what you said you’re just mad i brought it out. you literally asked for this.

?

still no detailed explanation. and if you want character assassinations- again, we can go there. i think you’re a petty ignorant racist that thought she found the perfect loophole to justify her views.

When everybody low in melanin is racist - it’s nothing to throw and use the label.

Pretty insulting to those who faced real oppression and racism, and actually made the world a better place for us all.

how’s that for virtue signalling. bitch

Like a big, smelly fart.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

you might as well quote Kanye west among your black conservatives.  just cos they’re black doesn’t mean they can’t be wrong and it in no way means they represent the average black voter.

pretty insulting? yeah it’s pretty insulting that you claim that the black swing vote was swiped from under black voters noses.

i still don’t see you explaining exactly how that happened.

tell me again how you and i are the same because we’re both white 🤷🏻‍♀️

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

EdibleWords said:

Again: why do I have to prove to you when it’s already proven in the court of public information?

Is this kind of what it is like to be talking to a Holocaust denier? Asking for a friend.

you can’t prove it, because it’s not true. simples.

are you calling me a Holocaust denier now? asking for a friend

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

let’s remind ourselves that this argument started with you defending the derogatory usage of the phrase “jive talk” and claiming that racism and rape are comparable. now, racism and sexual harassment sure. hate crimes, police killings and rape sure. comparisons could be made. but racism as a whole and rape are two vastly different things and it’s disgusting to try and excuse your behaviour by implying that because it’s not equivalent to rape, it can’t be racist

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:you might as well quote Kanye west among your black conservatives.  just cos they’re black doesn’t mean they can’t be wrong and it in no way means they represent the average black voter.

No one is claiming the average black voter voted for Trump. Heck, more Americans didn’t vote than did.

But in the black community many more than any other year since 1960s - voted Republican. Enough to swing the election solidly.

pretty insulting? yeah it’s pretty insulting that you claim that the black swing vote was swiped from under black voters noses.

No, it isn’t. Any more than it’s insulting if I say black women are illegally  trafficked against their wills more than white women.

It’s just a fact, one that insults only the abuser, who should be ashamed of themselves. They targeted a community of newly conservative voters that were standing up for themselves because they were being insulted and abused.

i still don’t see you explaining exactly how that happened.

Do I have to explain to a Holocaust denier exactly how that happened?

tell me again how you and i are the same because we’re both white 🤷🏻‍♀️

Because we’re white? White is a social construct. Do you define white by pigment or origination? Our origins are not white. White is just a superficial adaptation for northern latitudes, to absorb more sunlight in sun starved regions - and one so fragile it is scarcely able to manifest itself elsewhere for any amount of generations.

If we are at all similar it’s because we are from the same Source. And that source is not “white.” Not in culture or body.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:

you can’t prove it, because it’s not true. simples.

I don’t need to be your expert. Only willful ignorance holds you back.

are you calling me a Holocaust denier now? asking for a friend

No. I’m just asking. You have to wonder how they must feel.

Why should I prove an atrocious act was committed if I wasn’t an expert witness? You have experts you can turn to.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

you need some new footwear cos those flip flops are tripping you up. that’s exactly what you were implying if not outright claiming.

as to “enough to swing the election” - clearly not.

there you go again with the false equivalence. im not getting sidetracked into that with you.

if it needed fucking saying, i don’t deny the goddamn Holocaust. i still don’t see your fucking explanation. if there was one, im sure you’d have provided it by now. I’ve only asked about six times.

you’re white. I’m white. as far as i can tell the major difference is that i don’t pretend not to be in order to further certain political arguments, or piss around with the definition of white to the effect of “race is just a social construct man”

everything is a fucking social construct. the money you have in your pocket is not real in that sense but if i took it away from you you would understandably be angry about it.

you’re not convincing me that you’re not the actual bigot here with this rhetoric

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

anna_grin said:let’s remind ourselves that this argument started with you defending the derogatory usage of the phrase “jive talk” and claiming that racism and rape are comparable. now, racism and sexual harassment sure. hate crimes, police killings and rape sure. comparisons could be made. but racism as a whole and rape are two vastly different things and it’s disgusting to try and excuse your behaviour by implying that because it’s not equivalent to rape, it can’t be racist

for emphasis bc you seem to have glossed over this point

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:you need some new footwear cos those flip flops are tripping you up. that’s exactly what you were implying if not outright claiming.

as to “enough to swing the election” - clearly not.

See how you don’t need to back that ignorance up? Neither do I need to educate you.

there you go again with the false equivalence. im not getting sidetracked into that with you.

Deny facts; any way you do it doesn’t matter. Atrocious acts in history speak for themselves.

If you aren’t ALREADY listening to those who had their boots on the ground watching the law being broken, being abused and watching their votes canceled - their poll watchers subverted, ballots arriving later than legal etc, etc. - why would I think you would listen to me?

if it needed fucking saying, i don’t deny the goddamn Holocaust.

👍

i still don’t see your fucking explanation. if there was one, im sure you’d have provided it by now. I’ve only asked about six times.

I don’t explain atrocities to deniers. Glad at least you don’t deny the Holocaust.

you’re white. I’m white.

That’s what they tell Asians these days. And Jews, and others who used not to be.

as far as i can tell the major difference is that i don’t pretend not to be in order to further certain political arguments, or piss around with the definition of white to the effect of “race is just a social construct man”

I said whiteness is a social construct. Change my mind.

everything is a fucking social construct. the money you have in your pocket is not real

False. Money is an asset-backed unit of value. Backed by bonds. Don’t listen to Peter Schiff.

in that sense but if i took it away from you you would understandably be angry about it.

Because it has objective value. It’s backed by assets.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

you're just telling on your own self at this point.

i've been kind enough to explain why you're being racist. you cant bring yourself to prove that i'm wrong about one single thing. who stole the black vote? and how? it should be a simple answer if there is one.

and your nitpicking between race and whiteness as social constructs doesn't change your despicable behaviour.

Go to page:
Go to: