Go to page:

Is the World Safe for Conversation Anymore?

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2628

anna_grin said:nope, still not friends
not even a mutual respect
not a bit
none

I still wonít isolate or reject you, socially. So hate away. Itís better than a fake friend.

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 417

SatInUGal said:

How is this not hate speech and why is it allowed here?

The term "hate speech" was created by leftist to silence their enemies through fake victimhood projection. Hateful speech is free speech. Ever heard of the first amendment? In America, it is a standard that allows thought to happen without authoritarians closing off information that hurts their argument. Terroristic threats of personal violence are illegal. The sad part is watching brainwashed individuals attempt to use the "hate speech" argument to attack someone they don't like, all the while having a false moral superiority rationale for stopping free speech.

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2795

oh ainít u a saint 😂

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:oh ainít u a saint 😂

🤜🤛😈

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2712

EdibleWords said:

The farm protests are manufactured and enhanced by the globalists and Greta accidentally exposed the whole operation.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/04/greta-thunberg-faces-probe-in-india-over-farm-protest-tweets/
First of
Do you think power brokers are happy with India right now? Wouldnít they like to destabilize their enemies to the global advancements of their powers?

Can you please elaborate how they are manufactured? And please...do not side step the matter,when I clearly pointed to you that the newssource and the article you've provided here we're wrong to claim Greta Thunberg faces probe. And please explain why are they manufactured? where's the proof other than some speculative right wing tabloid article posing as fact?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

You said something you held back for you the danger accidentally triggering passionate activists and when I replied you totally bundled that backwards? Is this an adult conversation or a domestic spousal verbal spat?
Freedom comes with responsibility. I advise a little dwelling on the word responsibility. Not just the word freedom.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

cold_fusion said:
Can you please elaborate how they are manufactured? And please...do not side step the matter,when I clearly pointed to you that the newssource and the article you've provided here we're wrong to claim Greta Thunberg faces probe. And please explain why are they manufactured? where's the proof other than some speculative right wing tabloid article posing as fact?

Re the Greta topic - The news article did not make that claim, did it? It made the claim that the probe was sparked by her.

As to the question of manufacturing protests - The thing she posted was a playbook, including when to post and how to get pictures of protesting - how to generate drama. It sounded pretty staged. Not to say every protestor was fake. I donít know that.

But Iíve seen staged news before which includes actors, so one wonders how deep the rabbit hole goes.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

cold_fusion said:You said something you held back for you the danger accidentally triggering passionate activists and when I replied you totally bundled that backwards? Is this an adult conversation or a domestic spousal verbal spat?

Backwards? You mean like pointing out that the person speaking is not the person acting? If I disputed the history of Muhammad (not at issue today) would that make me culpable for the actions of my murderer if a jihadist took revenge on me for my words?

If Trump uses normal political rhetoric and someone sees a chance to blame him for their foolish decision to take matters into their own hands against his advice, is that his fault, or theirs?

Freedom comes with responsibility. I advise a little dwelling on the word responsibility. Not just the word freedom.

I totally agree.

Itís not Trumpís responsibility when people contradict his advice for peace and lawfulness when they make their voices heard. Thatís their responsibility to take.

Just like the girl in the miniskirt only has to say no, not wear a giant bag, too.

UnleashedHeathen
UnleashedHeathen
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 572

Just like the girl in the miniskirt only has to say no, not wear a giant bag, too.[/quote]

Not only does a girl ďonly have to say noĒ but the other person must listen.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

runaway-mindtrain said:https://youtu.be/UyZrD-dZnpo

Biden defends chinese internment camps..leftist on DUP now defend it below....

So an opinionated commentary, dear poet , you're quoting as undeniable fact?
And as soon as anyone points to ANY YouTube clip as undisputable fact, the credibility of the authenticity of the 'claim' is on shaky grounds.
Any child can upload anything on social media and that includes their opinions and doctored media. It speaks more of the gullibility of the believer than of their objectivity.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Well... we're discussing our opinions and exchanging views here aren't we? I have zero interest in your ex-president and his politics. Am enjoying the exchange with you of the stuff that is universal and relates to all civilised human existence.

The thing is, as Thoreau's said
"I takes two to speak the truth-one to speak and another to hear."
it's pointless to have a true conversation if one of the 'two' ain't listening.
We are on same page re fascism and universal right to freedom of speech.
Just wanted to clarify what aspects of fascism you dislike the most? Can you and I be termed as anti-fascists?

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

UnleashedHeathen said:
Not only does a girl ďonly have to say noĒ but the other person must listen.

Exactly. And itís not her fault if they donít. Itís their responsibility to account for their actions. 😎👍

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

cold_fusion said:Well... we're discussing our opinions and exchanging views here aren't we? I have zero interest in your ex-president and his politics. Am enjoying the exchange with you of the stuff that is universal and relates to all civilised human existence.

The thing is, as Thoreau's said
"I takes two to speak the truth-one to speak and another to hear."
it's pointless to have a true conversation if one of the 'two' ain't listening.
We are on same page re fascism and universal right to freedom of speech.
Just wanted to clarify what aspects of fascism you dislike the most? Can you and I be termed as anti-fascists?

Sure! As a much as we can both honestly say that Black Lives Matter. Even if we donít like the leadership of a group.

Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
35awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 868

This thread reminds me of a quote from Groucho Marx:
"If you don't like my principles, I've got others"

EdibleWords
EdibleWords