Go to page:

Is the World Safe for Conversation Anymore?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

EdibleWords said:

Yes, it does. Self-evidently.

And they're human. Behind each bigot, troll, racist lies a human isn't it?

When does one crosses the line of criminal conduct when it comes to trolling?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

please, elucidate. where have i been bigoted

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

anna_grin said:that’s what i thought.

You thought you should be angry that actual crimes made me angry enough for a little dark humor? That actual racism angers me ...should anger you?

I know I’m an anti-racist, but what are you?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

cold_fusion said:
And they're human. Behind each bigot, troll, racist lies a human isn't it?

When does one crosses the line of criminal conduct when it comes to trolling?

I’m not a lawyer or a prosecutor. But I don’t think bigotry is a crime.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

EdibleWords said:

You thought you should be angry that an actual crime made me angry enough for a little dark humor? That actual racism angers me ...should anger you?

I know I’m an anti-racist, but what are you?

the actual racism is your claim without proof that the black vote was stolen. it’s demeaning, patronising and as you are wont to do , manipulating your so called anti racism for your own political purpose.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

EdibleWords said:

I’m not a lawyer or a prosecutor. But I don’t think bigotry is a crime.

It clearly ain't. In the same vein being literate and learned isn't either.

In your opinion were the Jim Crow laws justified?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:

the actual racism is your claim without proof that the black vote was stolen.

There’s tons of proof. It’s not my fault it hasn’t trickled into your mind. It’s there. I don’t owe you a data-mining adventure.

it’s demeaning, patronising

No, it isn’t.

It wouldn’t be demeaning if I said a crime happened just because it didn’t reach the courts. It was in black counties where the presidential vote was largely stolen.

They were the swing vote. They had the power in 2020, sans the theft.

#conservativeblacklivesmatter

and as you are wont to do , manipulating your so called anti racism for your own political purpose.

Your so-called outrage is a vain virtue signal. How do you like that?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

cold_fusion said:

It clearly ain't. In the same vein being literate and learned isn't either.

In your opinion were the Jim Crow laws justified?

No.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

ahaha you crazy motherfucker

they were the swing vote, correct. and Biden won. Trump lost. im sure someone can fetch the figures for you, or you can go on your own data mining adventure, but simple facts speak pretty damn loudly.

to twist that into the vote being stolen from them is ridiculous and frankly it assumes some level of incompetence from black voters. how come only they got their votes stolen did they not lock the door?  what a joke

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 235

anna_grin said:ahaha you crazy motherfucker

they were the swing vote, correct. and Biden won. Trump lost. im sure someone can fetch the figures for you, or you can go on your own data mining adventure, but simple facts speak pretty damn loudly.

to twist that into the vote being stolen from them is ridiculous and frankly it assumes some level of incompetence from black voters. how come only they got their votes stolen did they not lock the door?  what a joke
There is also a lot of speculation that a certain country helped Trump win back in 2016. He wasn't complaining then. I don't remember it ever being proved that Trump won unfairly, just as I did not hear convincingly that Biden won unfairly. Sounds like everyone got what they wanted; a draw, if you like.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:ahaha you crazy motherfucker

they were the swing vote, correct.

OMG, we agree. On something.

and Biden won.

Not because of the black voters ...who favored Trump more this year than in 2016. If you call cheating and buying silence winning, that’s your problem.

Trump lost.

If by losing you mean he didn’t cheat hard enough.

im sure someone can fetch the figures for you, or you can go on your own data mining adventure, but simple facts speak pretty damn loudly.

I see you read the neo-Lennonist news.

to twist that into the vote being stolen from them is ridiculous

A ton of black voters feel the same way as I do. Care to see one of them rant about it?

and frankly it assumes some level of incompetence from black voters.

No, unless you think a rape victim was on some level incompetent because of the rape. They had reasonable expectations.

how come only they got their votes stolen did they not lock the door?  what a joke

Not only them, but they knew they had the swing vote. This was an historic moment of change - that was hijacked.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Billy_Snagg said:There is also a lot of speculation that a certain country helped Trump win back in 2016. He wasn't complaining then. I don't remember it ever being proved that Trump won unfairly, just as I did not hear convincingly that Biden won unfairly. Sounds like everyone got what they wanted; a draw, if you like.

They spent millions complaining and investigating the Steele dossier. Which was a hoax in the end.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

right so we’re at the point where none of what you’re saying is fully accurate but it’s mixed in with a smidgen of truth. explain to me exactly how ballots which do not require you to identify your race were manipulated into black votes for Biden.

or... yeah you’re just a racist

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

I believe the interference from Russia was not at the voting stage but the campaign stage , with manipulation of social media etc. that’s far more difficult to prove and prosecute. but I digress

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:right so we’re at the point where none of what you’re saying is fully accurate but it’s mixed in with a smidgen of truth. explain to me exactly how ballots which do not require you to identify your race were manipulated into black votes for Biden.

Of course race isn’t identified on ballots.

In a perfect world we would not even conduct a census with race descriptions in it.

But we know which counties were stolen. It was an obvious play to defeat their collective will.

Go to page:
Go to: