Go to page:

Is the World Safe for Conversation Anymore?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

anna_grin said:continue with your not imagining, please. i can not tolerate your false empathy

Your self-reported lack of tolerance is noted.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I hear ya. I’ve made the shift. I also don’t need a coke to be less white.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

EdibleWords said:

Your self-reported lack of tolerance is noted.

it’s called boundaries. you do not get inside mine. this is specific to you. i despise you

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:

it’s called boundaries. you do not get inside mine. this is specific to you. i despise you

I thought hate speech wasn’t tolerated? Quit being so openly hateful.

I need to set some boundaries. Converse less hatefully with me or just ignore me. You are beyond trolling.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

i thought so too and yet here you are

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:i thought so too and yet here you are

No hate from me. Offensive? In the eyes of a few.

Just because you hate my speech doesn’t make it hate if I talk.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

you came into my thread defending your racist friend. don’t try and play it off like i came for you for no reason

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5181

EW... can you please explain without any meme or social media reference, has your country got any problems with racism ATM or not?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:you came into my thread defending your racist friend. don’t try and play it off like i came for you for no reason

You came for me when I made my personal bias against the MRNA vaccines clear. I obviously don’t trust them. You have been angry at me ever since.

As for my friend, would you like all your male friends being labeled by me as rapists? Some feminists already have done so.

And this woman totally totally annihilated the argument about normal, consensual PIV being rape, btw. https://youtu.be/9ytB3YsLtQ0

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

cold_fusion said:EW... can you please explain without any meme or social media reference, has your country got any problems with racism ATM or not?

Sure does. If you tell someone to be less black or white, that’s racist.

There are real victims of racism and rape.

And there are bigots redefining everything to accuse everybody in the name of progress, too.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5181

EdibleWords said:

Sure does. If you tell someone to be less black or white, that’s racist.

There are real victims of racism and rape.

And there are bigots redefining everything to accuse everybody in the name of progress, too.

Does the freedom of speech not guarantee right to be a bigot?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

EdibleWords said:

You came for me when I made my personal bias against the MRNA vaccines clear. I obviously don’t trust them. You have been angry at me ever since.

As for my friend, would you like all your male friends being labeled by me as rapists? Some feminists already have done so.

And this woman totally totally annihilated the argument about normal, consensual PIV being rape, btw. https://youtu.be/9ytB3YsLtQ0

that was ages ago, and you don’t think your thread introduction saying “personally i hope all the ballot stuffers who stole the black swing vote go first” had anything at all to do with my attitude?

stop trying to equate racism with rape. im not playing that silly little game with you.

it is not one thing you have done to anger me, but several. not for the first time: would you like me to go over the main points for you and everyone else here?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:

that was ages ago, and you don’t think your thread introduction saying “personally i hope all the ballot stuffers who stole the black swing vote go first” had anything at all to do with my attitude?

Do you think stealing the votes from them is horrendous? I do.

If ballot-stuffers think those vaccines are their salvation... I’ve since changed my mind about whether they deserve the poison they covet.

I don’t wish it on anyone. A proper trial and sentencing is more humane, serious, and less dark humor.

stop trying to equate racism with rape. im not playing that silly little game with you.

They are both hate based sins. Stop equating non-sins with sins.

it is not one thing you have done to anger me, but several. not for the first time: would you like me to go over the main points for you and everyone else here?

I want you to troll ON TOPIC. So if you can do that, and have the time to boost my thread, then yes. But keep it on topic, please.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

that’s what i thought.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

cold_fusion said:
Does the freedom of speech not guarantee right to be a bigot?

Yes, it does. Self-evidently.

Go to page:
Go to: