Go to page:

Is the World Safe for Conversation Anymore?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

neigh bitch

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

well ricky can you tell the motherfucking low rent csi team from me something. i know you can find me. you can do what you like. I DARE you to bring it into this space ive chosen to keep separate.  

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

all of you nosy cunts

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Jesus fuck Ricky now you’re playing martyr? i really have seen it all

get run over ive done nothing to stop it

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

wasteman

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

happiness is fleeting. i find that most people don’t make me happy. most people are not worth the time it takes to smack their teeth out.

good luck to you , sincerely

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

to reiterate: good fuckin luck to you

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

I don’t envy the lonely people here. But I’m sure they don’t envy me. Or they shouldn’t. Nobody has it easy. Who can, in a world like this? But I’m glad to see people talking. That’s what we’re here for; not just in this forum, but in this world. Be it easy or difficult, we need the struggle.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Well, I’ve been married for the past 21 yrs and I don’t consider anyone here lonely on the basis of their posting frequency or whatever else, but I thought both of you indicated you were single. I do consider it a lonely condition to be single. But it’s not your posting style per se that gave me that idea just this little exchange you had here w/Anna.

Anyway, I don’t wish to change either of you - but I don’t envy the lifestyle. Seems lonely - which is less my problem as it is balancing self love and development with the needs and concerns of those around me.

I think my posting style indicates a bit of underdevelopment in some personal aspects, something which my participation here will - hopefully - remedy. I have to challenge myself with something personal and trying to be good at conversation is where it’s at for me right now.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Didn’t think it was! 😁

Check out the cancel-groomed echo-chamber of the boring far Left. In the above illustration it can clearly be seen.

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 235

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>Yeah, Boris is always taking his pen out of his jacket & putting it back again.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

edible get rekt you don’t know shit about me 😂

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

😂

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:edible get rekt you don’t know shit about me 😂

I only know what your heart makes you say. Which leaves room for mystery. Plenty of ambiguity here to go around.

Which is why I prefer not to imagine what you feel. If I didn’t know better, you said you were single. Just in general that seems like a lonely situation, at least in some sense of the word. Hopefully not. It would be for me.

And rekt - too late - been there, done that. I should sell the t-shirt.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

continue with your not imagining, please. i can not tolerate your false empathy

Go to page:
Go to: