Go to page:

No Topic -- How was your day? <3

poet Anonymous

Ricky-Journals said:Was looking forward to reading a long rhyming story, many of twists and turns with some humour.
Got pissed off after realising, I havenít uploaded anything like it in ages.

Constantly trying to better myself, and competing with no-one with it, because there isnít no-one here to do it with.

Busta rhymes I like him. Perhaps more than others.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1861056/busta-rhymes-eminem-calm-down-competition/

poet Anonymous

Ricky-Journals said:Good olí Busta, falling off stage when drunk. Gangster.
Donít listen to him. Only heard that song, and know rappers say they only push their pen real hard, when getting on a song with Eminem. Which to me means they donít do it all any other time.

Would love to collaborate with someone on that level.
People here and most on Rhymers Block still claiming theyíve improved over the years, and there it goes again....still rhyming one word at the end.

Wolfie aka Blackwolf the man I say when it comes to rap here...
I get your point bro re people's perceptions about their abilities and sometimes the realities don't match

LiamW
LiamW
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Feb 2021
Forum Posts: 8

Today was a good day. I really enjoyed it!
Thanks to my cat, who cuddled with me all morning but when I had to leave to work, she didn't get mad and calmly let me go

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1270

cold_fusion said:Now for some truly otherworldly sound.... literally

https://m.soundcloud.com/nasa/first-sounds-from-mars-filters-out-rover-self-noise/s-rnjGarHQjxB

NASA's release of the first sounds from Mars.

Thank me later.👍

I also learned thereís a GPS tracking code on the Mars rover that you can track and log yourself. This is some proper next level futuristic spy type stuff I was happy to log 😂

Itís a marvel how far humanity has come technologically speaking. Thatís a positive 🙂

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

... Bacon rolls. I forgot to mention weekend bacon rolls. With ketchup. HP.

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 517

made a good vegan lentil soup

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

RiAN said:made a good vegan lentil soup

That looks tasty 😋 I love a good soup on a cold day. I made a curried parsnip soup the other day which was really tasty.

Soups are underrated 🙂

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Northern_Soul said:

That looks tasty 😋 I love a good soup on a cold day. I made a curried parsnip soup the other day which was really tasty.

Soups are underrated 🙂

Thanks M, yes indeed soups are highly underrated, very filling and
great with bread  I always love the soup ritual chopping up things
and cooking them in a big pan, curried parsnip  you say, sounds good

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Yeah we had a good sourdough bread with it as well. Iím not gonna be a saint and say I bake bread all the time, but when I do bake bread I make a soup to go with it to make sure itís worth the effort 😁

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Northern_Soul said:Yeah we had a good sourdough bread with it as well. Iím not gonna be a saint and say I bake bread all the time, but when I do bake bread I make a soup to go with it to make sure itís worth the effort 😁

Indeed so, i do not bake home made bread each day myself either, I can only make a simple bread and baguettes. I tried many doughs though sometimes you have to let it stand and check the temperature etc. I like recipes that are easy to make. I also enjoy making a good rich sauce or jams

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

RiAN said:

Indeed so, i do not bake home made bread each day myself either, I can only make a simple bread and baguettes. I tried many doughs though sometimes you have to let it stand and check the temperature etc. I like recipes that are easy to make. I also enjoy making a good rich sauce or jams

I made a focaccia the other week. That was fairly straightforward. Iíve made a few cobs I was quite proud of.

Jams Iíve always been a bit scared of. I think itís the molten sugar

Umm
Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2298

Sunset today <3

.. So many things on my mind. All in all, I can't complain tho. Feel like reading or listening to Jim Morrison for some reason

🦋🌹

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Umm said:Sunset today <3

.. So many things on my mind. All in all, I can't complain tho. Feel like reading or listening to Jim Morrison for some reason

🦋🌹

That looks so beautiful! And I hope you are ok, girly.

Itís been a GLORIOUS day here. Spent loads of time outside in the yard digging over the raised beds ready for spring and planting and all things new. The weather alone is bringing a really nice sense of optimism. ☀️

Umm
Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2298

I'm okei... Thank you Missy <3

.. Was just about to comment on how wonderful your day sounds ☀️🌱

It's lovely to hear about. You sound very happy ☺️

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Umm said:I'm okei... Thank you Missy <3

.. Was just about to comment on how wonderful your day sounds ☀️🌱

Iíll be honest I really ache all over like an old woman from doing stuff in the yard all day 😂 but Iíve had a bath so Iím just chilling now. Apart from aching like crap... the weather was beautiful. I just love this time of year. It feels like anything is possible. And the sun... well, it makes all the difference after such a long winter. ☀️

Go to page:
Go to: