Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

No Topic -- How was your day? <3

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Northern_Soul said:Bit of lockdown winter walking. Far away from the crowd. Lovely way to spend my allocated government exercise time. 😉

So scerene <3
Lovely photos Missy, thank you for sharing them ☀️🌷

Lothbrok
Jadie Angelik
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 20th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 22

For once a decent day, cold and awaiting snow once again 😐 hope all of you are well

[besides someone going to all my poems and calling me names and telling me to kill myself, But I mean kinda used to that now]

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

Just took a look at your poem comments and just wow ..hope you report that. That's not ok & I'm sorry someone is doing that to you.

Lothbrok
Jadie Angelik
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 20th Aug 2018

Umm said:Just took a look at your poem comments and just wow ..hope you report that. That's not ok & I'm sorry someone is doing that to you.

Yeah I did, and its fine, that's why I left my old site was people like him harassing.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Lothbrok said:

Yeah I did, and its fine, that's why I left my old site was people like him harassing.

The difference with over here and over there Jadie, is you can tell them to fuck off and then block them without getting into trouble for saying that, or just block them. The other site was too claustrophobic.

Lothbrok
Jadie Angelik
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 20th Aug 2018

Magdalena said:

The difference with over here and over there Jadie, is you can tell them to fuck off and then block them without getting into trouble for saying that, or just block them. The other site was too claustrophobic.

Hey, long time no hear, hope you're doing well

yeah, but he has made 4 accounts in 24 hours spamming me messages and hate. so he needs an ip ban

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Lothbrok said:

Hey, long time no hear, hope you're doing well

yeah, but he has made 4 accounts in 24 hours spamming me messages and hate. so he needs an ip ban

I'm doing okay. Hope all is good with you (with the exception of the troll) Hopefully the web miss can block his IP.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5734

I’ve had a productive but kinda odd day today.

Yes... I’m aware this is a picture of my fruit. I like to make up a bowlful then graze on it through the day to stop me snacking on rubbish over these lockdown days.

I wrote about it earlier because I’m constantly in awe of the beauty of food. Whether it’s fruit, bread, even the marbling of fat in meat... it’s all this really gorgeous reminder of how pretty what sustains us actually is.

I ate well. I drank tea. I wrote. I met up with my women’s group via Zoom. Today I just feel... nourished.

Anyway. That was my day. I just really needed to share that. 😊

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Ricky, love.

In fact, anybody who needs this in their life.

Allow me to give you one humble piece of advice. Fuck everyone else. Fuck each and every single one. Because at the end of the day, it don’t matter. All this doesn’t matter. It really, really doesn’t.

Focus on you. Your path. Your choices. Your way.

In the end, all that is real is yourself.

Chuck it all in the fuck-it bucket, and move on. It will ensure a much happier outcome every time.

Peace ✌🏻

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

Yoga, exercise, more yoga 💪
.. Now it's time for a shower 😁

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Umm said:Yoga, exercise, more yoga 💪
.. Now it's time for a shower 😁

You sound nice and energised Umm🌞🌻🌼 .
It's been a few years since I spent most mornings in the gym doing strength training and pad work. I miss the boxing gloves but not the weights All the exercise I get now is being busy doing physical things through the day and walking, that's it

The day I was dreading most the past 3 weeks was the funeral yesterday, now it is over I'm more relaxed and ready to take on whatever comes next.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

So glad to hear the funeral went ok, they can be such emotionally charged events.

I’ve just been baking. Made fresh butter and blueberry scones 😊

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

there’s a du Instagram list?

genuinely did not know that. is that true?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Exactly why I don’t follow the DU Instagram account right there. 😂

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

Northern_Soul said:Exactly why I don’t follow the DU Instagram account right there. 😂

im a right boomer with social media , if you follow an account can everyone see that you follow it and navigate to your profile?

Go to page:
Go to: