Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

No Topic -- How was your day? <3

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

lepperochan said:🇨🇾 Cyprus,  hands down

... I can see why 😂

I’m loving the Ukraine at the moment.

I don’t want to talk about our nil point situation at the moment. It’s still raw.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Let me be the first to say

...Fix

no points for the UK from the public seems a bit dodgy. there’s ex pats all over Europe surly to god one of them picked up a fkn phone ☎️  

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

I never watch the Eurovision. I watched it this year just to see if the UK would be locked out with Brexit and all. What a load of bollocks and totally predictable. It's a big massive waste of space.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Haha... I must admit I wondered if Brexit would effect us. Just shows how political it is. There’s no way we were worse than fkn Germany 🤣

On the plus side, glad Italy won because I picked up a 50 quid bet.

Allllrighhtttt 😎 💰

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

I don't get on here much due to being too busy with work, being a full time carer for my mum and in the spaces in between, creating and making hand poured soya wax melts with my sister.

Hope you're well Umm. 🌸🌼🌺

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Magdalena said:I don't get on here much due to being too busy with work, being a full time carer for my mum and in the spaces in between, creating and making hand poured soya wax melts with my sister.

Hope you're well Umm. 🌸🌼🌺

They look delightful 🥰 The colours look gorge x

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Northern_Soul said:

They look delightful 🥰 The colours look gorge x

Thank you missy x

The first picture fragrance is  Ghostly Walk. The yellow and blue box hearts are His & Hers, Daisy and Joup. The next box of hearts are Unicorn fragrances, Sparkle and Dreams, and the last bunch of snap bars are all kinds of fruity fragrances for the Summer.
We have a nice stock building up, but still not quite enough to create a page to sell them yet. We're really enjoying making them though.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Hiya Mags!
Those look epic and must smell like heaven <3

You could always sell them as made to order on etsy

Im doing okei, have some time off work, and was at the beach yesterday... The next few days are going to be pretty hot here, so am enjoying a leisurely sunny summer ☀️🦋

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

Northern_Soul said:Absolutely!

On another note, European peeps... who’s watching the Eurovision Song Contest tonight.... I am living for it... I do every year ... Even though the U.K 🇬🇧  is blatantly gonna be last this year on a political point alone...

(I’ve got a bet on Italy so here’s hoping it comes in 😂)

#FabulousAF

I haven't watched it in a while, and somehow also this year.

someone said latvia got last place xD

Hope you're well Missy 🌷☀️🌺🌹🌻💖

The_Silly_Sibyl
Jack Thomas
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 2awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 687

I’ve had a pretty rough few days mentally due to depression and anxiety, but we struggle on.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Magdalena said:

Thank you missy x

The first picture fragrance is  Ghostly Walk. The yellow and blue box hearts are His & Hers, Daisy and Joup. The next box of hearts are Unicorn fragrances, Sparkle and Dreams, and the last bunch of snap bars are all kinds of fruity fragrances for the Summer.
We have a nice stock building up, but still not quite enough to create a page to sell them yet. We're really enjoying making them though.

They look absolutely beautiful! Wax melts are such a booming trade right now. My friend referred to her sappy boyfriend as a wax melt once... I have to say I have now embraced that as part of my everyday vocabulary 🤣

Umm said:

I haven't watched it in a while, and somehow also this year.

someone said latvia got last place xD

Hope you're well Missy 🌷☀️🌺🌹🌻💖

I’m good! Thank you, my lovely ☺️

It was the U.K. that got last place! I think we pissed off the world with the Brexit thang... it was to be expected lol

The_Silly_Sibyl said:I’ve had a pretty rough few days mentally due to depression and anxiety, but we struggle on.

Sorry to hear this. There’s beauty to be seen, even in the struggle. I know it’s a really hard slog sometimes. But hang on in there, sweet. You’re wanted and loved here xx

The_Silly_Sibyl
Jack Thomas
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 2awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 687

Northern_Soul said:

Sorry to hear this. There’s beauty to be seen, even in the struggle. I know it’s a really hard slog sometimes. But hang on in there, sweet. You’re wanted and loved here xx

💓

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

Just finished celebrating Jaņi, a latvian Holliday for the summer solstice, ..aside from some relationship turmoil, things are pretty good.

Have some photos to share later, will post them in a bit.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend <3

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Umm said:Just finished celebrating Jaņi, a latvian Holliday for the summer solstice, ..aside from some relationship turmoil, things are pretty good.

Have some photos to share later, will post them in a bit.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend <3

Ooo. Sounds intriguing. Though I do have like flower crown envy rn…

#Queen 😂

I celebrated the summer solstice too. Got up dead early for sunrise and drummed him in.

Other than that I’ve been partaking in an obscene amount of wild swimming, eating some spectacularly healthy food and just living my best life in between being at work, really 😆

I feel good atm. ☀️

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Umm said:Hiya Mags!
Those look epic and must smell like heaven <3

You could always sell them as made to order on etsy

Im doing okei, have some time off work, and was at the beach yesterday... The next few days are going to be pretty hot here, so am enjoying a leisurely sunny summer ☀️🦋

It does smell amazing in my mum's house when we are working or mixing different oils.

We will definitely set up on etsy. I would love my own shop for people to come in and browse. Maybe one day. <3

Sounds amazing. I don't get to the beach often, or anywhere really these days. Going back to the Forest of Dean in November though.

Northern_Soul said:
They look absolutely beautiful! Wax melts are such a booming trade right now. My friend referred to her sappy boyfriend as a wax melt once... I have to say I have now embraced that as part of my everyday vocabulary 🤣

They are definitely popular more so now than ever .  Poor guy

Go to page:
Go to: