Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

No Topic -- How was your day? <3

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5805

Sorry ... bit closer there. Realised your couldn’t really see what was on them. 😂

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

Northern_Soul said:@Anna

My Ogham staves I made as part of my Celtic journey 5 years ago that I thought you might like to see. I too have Irish roots (with an Irish name... and an Irish Dad... 😂) so was keen to learn. Ogham features heavily in Druidic teaching which may be another avenue to look at in terms of getting accurate information. Trees are a Druid’s bag, man...

I also came across The Celtic Tree Oracle by Liz & Colin Murray (best charity shop find evahhhh - 99p) but as the whole set is based on Ogham and Celtic treelore it’s a really easy and convenient way to learn more about it, should you ever come across it. I believe it’s relatively inexpensive second hand.

that’s great thank you! i wanted to make my own but my living sitch makes that kind of impossible so i bought some that were made with the corresponding woods .

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Yeah, ya gots to do what works for you and your situation. So totally fine to buy them.

I made a set of Runes also from tiny pebbles gathered from the river. But again, gotta do with what works for you. It’s a bit different if you live in a city and I’m like here in the gateway of the Lake District.. so yeah. Situations happen. 😂

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

ive had a look and the book is about 12-15 quid online so you got a steal there x

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

anna_grin said:ive had a look and the book is about 12-15 quid online so you got a steal there x

Is it really. Good lawd.

Clearly it pays to live the charity shop vintage life. 🤣

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

the day has been gorgeous with mild autumn sunshine and very mildly crisp breeze.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

Apologies for the super super late reply, I've been caught up with stuff outside of DU

@Ricky, you've always been nice to me, and I enjoy your works and presence, you're pretty open and tend to say what you think, which are traits I admire in people, there's more I could reply to but it seems I'm a bit late to the conversation

so, I hope you're well and kind regards  <3
also, hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend <3

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Mother’s Day today here in the U.K.  It’s always a mixed bag for me.

Did anybody else have a bit of a rough time? Sending love to all those that did today x

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

it was good day yesterday.

weather was nice and got to take a close up picture of this Kookaburra. Fella stayed calm,no issues even when within feets from it.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

cold_fusion said:it was good day yesterday.

weather was nice and got to take a close up picture of this Kookaburra. Fella stayed calm,no issues even when within feets from it.

That's such a cool looking bird! ^-^...we don't have birds like that around here, at least I've never seen one. Nice capture <3

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

Feeling quite alright, just woke up, ..had an interesting evening last night 😁

have to get ready for work soon..

Good morning & kind regards DU <3
https://youtu.be/NcUODus-WLc

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Good morning ☀️

Nice wake up tune there, Umm. Can’t sleep for toffee so I’m up with a pot of tea 🫖

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015

Oof.. must be super early over there <3
And thank you, ..happy you like it

Hoping you have a nice and easy day ☀️🌷

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

so let me get this strait with yous all. here’s a hypothetical scenario in which i play ... rosie and the other person will remain nameless because apparently that counts as leaving someone alone

i, a person who has been in a mental hospital, am supposed to allow myself to be degraded by someone who has by some miracle stayed out of hospital, in order to spare his feelings and out of concern for his mental health

do i have all of that right? am i missing something?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

keep my name out of your mouth, keep my words out of your mind, keep my life out of your concern, keep what your mates tell you about me to yourself, as far as you are concerned i am in my entire person a taboo topic.

see you around frank

Go to page:
Go to: