Page:

chinese whispers

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

deliberately misunderstand the person above you.

derail the thread on any tangent you please: ignore all but the moderators warning.

literally just for fun and I won’t be keeping any kind of close eye on it so it should be an interference-free sort of site barometer...

mumble mumble mumble pizza party at 8

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

anna_grin said:deliberately misunderstand the person above you.

derail the thread on any tangent you please: ignore all but the moderators warning.

literally just for fun and I won’t be keeping any kind of close eye on it so it should be an interference-free sort of site barometer...

mumble mumble mumble pizza party at 8

Nobody cares if you ate pizza that was partly modified with Tang. Anything with cheese is an abomination in the eyes of Mother Natire.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

JohnnyBlaze said:

Nobody cares if you ate pizza that was partly modified with Tang. Anything with cheese is an abomination in the eyes of Mother Natire.

fantastic, and just to say other brands of snow tyre are available

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

anna_grin said:

fantastic, and just to say other brands of snow tyre are available

I'm getting sick and tired of these foaming at the mouth thread posts that read like serial killer confessions. Who let the dogs out? The Son of Sam did, that's who.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Sick of serial killers with a license to KILL!

Lately, prominent pro-abortion groups, including NARAL and Planned Parenthood, have been arguing openly that abortions are ok for any reason, including discrimination and sex-selection. “EVERY reason to have an abortion is a valid reason,” Colleen McNicholas, a Planned Parenthood abortionist, told the AP in 2019 when Missouri passed a law that bans abortions based on the unborn baby’s sex or a Down syndrome diagnosis.

And so... onwards...

Page:
Go to: