Go to page:

Let’s talk about the weather & nature

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14281

D00ds and D00dettes! It's only just begun! Global warming is releasing all kinds of shit that's been in deep freeze for thousands of years. Some of it we'll have resistance to. Others. . .well, the Neanderthals, Denisovans, and other races didn't just go *extinct* without a reason.

However, that downer-fact being said, the human species will also adapt and find a way to survive! Evolution is kick-ass. Oh, and look for a new blood type to emerge soon; it always does with evolution.

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

How do we save the planet?

As Misanthrope and Ahumanist, I highly recommend Patricia MacCormack's book. She is an Australian who is currently Professor of Continental Philosophy at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, England.

https://www.bloomsbury.com/au/ahuman-manifesto-9781350081093/

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Don't treat the planet as yours, your political party's, your race's, your nation's, etc. Other than your temporary residence, it's not yours, it's not  your anything's thing. The End.

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1779

🥶🥶🥶🥶

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

My whole household tested positive for covid-19 yesterday. Luckily we are all vaccinated. But still been sick almost two weeks.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Zazzles said:My whole household tested positive for covid-19 yesterday. Luckily we are all vaccinated. But still been sick almost two weeks.

Good to hear you're all  vaccinated. Get well soon!

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

JohnnyBlaze said:

Good to hear you're all  vaccinated. Get well soon!

Thanks Johnny, it’s been just terrible 😞

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

For anyone interested in Antinatalism and the enviroment, this is a great philosophical discussion with philosopher, David Benatar. If you are a humanist and into breeding more humans...I would advise you not to bother watching...it will only upset you.

https://youtu.be/NcAO1L4gcFg

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Ty Harry 🤗♥️

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

A blizzahd is heading our way it stahts later this Friday night, we ah expectin’ 12 to 18 inches !! 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Zazzles said:A blizzahd is heading our way it stahts later this Friday night, we ah expectin’ 12 to 18 inches !! 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

Not happy--- gonna be driving in it, to & from work......🔬

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

MadameLavender said:

Not happy--- gonna be driving in it, to & from work......🔬

I am 15 block behind you Madame! It’s gonna be spectacularly ominous! Omg! 😱 I am grateful I have off street parking !
Stay safe sweetheart 🤗♥️🥶

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Eeek! 😱😱😱  

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
🌫🌫💨💨

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Zazzles said:

I am 15 block behind you Madame! It’s gonna be spectacularly ominous! Omg! 😱 I am grateful I have off street parking !
Stay safe sweetheart 🤗♥️🥶

I moved out of the 'Burg & am 20 miles south now.  Have to zing up & down 190, to & from work.  Ugh

Go to page:
Go to: