Let’s talk about the weather & nature

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1688

Ahavati said:[/b]

Cooler or less humid? It seems less humid here. I didn't cut air on until a week or so ago ( it's typically so hot by April you're dripping in sweat ). I haven't run it at all today. I've barely run it at all. There is a cool breeze running through the house, and it just seems less humid despite the thermometer being in the high 80's.

I don't remember a Spring this lovely in ages ( if ever ). Pert near perfect.

Not less humid - in fact it rained a couple of days this week - unheard of in June. Advantage is less watering of the garden required, and plants prefer real rain than being 'hosed'. Disadvantage is I'm still having to strim the whole quinta all over again. The last strimming used to be in April 10 years ago.
Very good year for fruit - apple trees are laden, cherries been en masse but now over, plum trees looking good (will have to support branches laden with fruit or else they will soon break under the weight).

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Josh said:

Not less humid - in fact it rained a couple of days this week - unheard of in June. Advantage is less watering of the garden required, and plants prefer real rain than being 'hosed'. Disadvantage is I'm still having to strim the whole quinta all over again. The last strimming used to be in April 10 years ago.
Very good year for fruit - apple trees are laden, cherries been en masse but now over, plum trees looking good (will have to support branches laden with fruit or else they will soon break under the weight).

It sounds as though you have been blessed.

Well I spoke too soon. It's in the mid 80's today, but so humid it feels like 100. AND it's cloudy and about to storm too.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1688

Ahavati said:

It sounds as though you have been blessed.

Well I spoke too soon. It's in the mid 80's today, but so humid it feels like 100. AND it's cloudy and about to storm too.

I always feel blessed when any food and flowers make an appearance. At the moment the Grevillea trees are in flower and are buzzing with bees in the 'overstory' - a very welcome sound too.  

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1779

Wicked soupy!
🥵 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Looks crazy outside 😳

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Yikes!😳

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Food for tornados ?
Huh Jazz?

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

I meint Zazzles
Durned Spiel check

darel2020
Lost Thinker
Joined 6th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 29

It seems to me that nature should be discussed at every lesson in school now. We need to explain to children how important it is to keep our planet in good condition. This is a very important topic now https://envrexperts.com/free-essays/essay-about-environmental-legislation-environmental-issue-today/ you can see for yourself. The younger generation can start caring about the environment. I truly believe in this.

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

rabbitquest said:Food for tornados ?
Huh Jazz?

Almost! Lol I live in Fitchburg! 🙃

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Eeek!

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

holy moly zazzles,
and I thought it was fitchburg Wisconsin!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Just to clarify. . .

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

rabbitquest said:holy moly zazzles,
and I thought it was fitchburg Wisconsin!

Nope Massachusetts Rabit  ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💜 🤪🤪🤪

Go to page:
Go to: