Go to page:

President Biden First 100 Days

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4535

Ahavati said:

That's true, but still, at least he showed, choosing the inauguration over Trump's Farwell ceremony.

But all that aside. I am so happy for a peaceful transfer so far. Has there been any uprising. . .anywhere?


Nothing that I'm aware of. It sounds very quiet.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4535


Whooop!

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Dangerous Mind
United States
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 826

Congratulations Condolences & Gratitude

Congratulations

president biden
and
vice-president harris
upon the
peaceful transfer
of power

Condolences

to your families
and friends
who for
four years
must share you
with our
country

Gratitude

thank you
for taking on
the challenge of
unifying and healing our nation
during times
of disease
and unrest

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9637

JohnnyBlaze said:Whooop!

Whoop!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9637

Kinkpoet said:Congratulations Condolences & Gratitude

Congratulations

president biden
and
vice-president harris
upon the
peaceful transfer
of power

Condolences

to your families
and friends
who for
four years
must share you
with our
country

Gratitude

thank you
for taking on
the challenge of
unifying and healing our nation
during times
of disease
and unrest


NICE! Let's hope his efforts are not in vain! 🇺🇸❤

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4535

I'm still waiting to deal with another delivery, but boy could I use a nap after all that excitement!

😴Zzzzzzzzzzz

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9637

JohnnyBlaze said:I'm still waiting to deal with another delivery, but boy could I use a nap after all that excitement!

😴Zzzzzzzzzzz


I've got to get back to work for a bit! I split my day so I could watch this historic event!  But I do see a nap in my future!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4535

Ahavati said:

I've got to get back to work for a bit! I split my day so I could watch this historic event!  But I do see a nap in my future!


Bless your heart! Hail to the new Chiefs! Laterz! xo

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3456

https://youtu.be/LZ055ilIiN4

WATCH: Amanda Gorman reads inauguration poem, 'The Hill We Climb'

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9637

JohnnyBlaze said:

Bless your heart! Hail to the new Chiefs! Laterz! xo


Yep! Been up since 4:00 AM trying to get it all done! It was worth it!


Blackwolf said:https://youtu.be/LZ055ilIiN4

WATCH: Amanda Gorman reads inauguration poem, 'The Hill We Climb'


Thank you! It hadn't been published when I searched!

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3456

Ahavati said:

Thank you! It hadn't been published when I searched!


My TRUE pleasure !

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2699

Ahavati said:

I particularly found his *fist bump* ( the same as Senator Hawley's to the protestors prior to the Capital siege )  interesting, to say the least. I honestly think it's become a symbol amongst white supremacists.


Then why do us Jews fist-bump?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9637

EdibleWords said:

Then why do us Jews fist-bump?


Get out of this thread with your bitter vile.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9637

Blackwolf said:

My TRUE pleasure !


I hope every poet on this site listens!

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3456

https://youtu.be/cTtKDN4LgL8

WATCH: Joe Biden gives first speech as president

Go to page:
Go to: