Go to page:

President Biden First 100 Days

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3501

I lived in a hundred year old goat herders cabin ,
6500 ft in the  Chiricahua Mountains when I was
25 , surrounded by Mule , and Dragoon and the
Huachuca Mountains...

Got my water from a pure feed of rain through an
old mine shaft whose mountain had quartz crystal
mostly , cap...

Up a goat trail from the cabin three miles , about a
foot and a half to two feet wide...lived there for ten
months , with coyotes , scorpions , rattlesnakes , eagles ,
and owls...other wild ones as well...

Pounded my Chipatis out with a rock , cooked them on a woodfire...

Local natives met me , told me they were proud of me for living
in an old and sacred way...I am proud they have kept what they
once owned , and lived the way of the elders...

Thanks for the info , Ahavati...

The desert is magical...sometimes a harsh magic...yet a great teacher !

Ho !


Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

That's wonderful, Blackwolf. Happy you got to experience it.

The desert is a beautiful place filled with a magic not found elsewhere. I miss the Midwest and will always remember the smell of arid desert air, as well as the contrast of its coolness at night.

There is so much that is sacred. At least it will be safe another four years.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

You can anticipate a stimulus check within the next few weeks.

Biden Nears Big Win as $1.9 Trillion Stimulus Goes to Final Vote

President Joe Biden is on the cusp of his first legislative win with the House ready to give final passage to his $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief plan, the second-biggest economic stimulus in U.S. history.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-07/biden-nears-big-win-as-1-9-trillion-stimulus-goes-to-final-vote

It's very sad the US has had to fight so hard for relief, compared to other countries who provided it monthly.

America's stimulus checks compared to other nations

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/smallbusiness/americas-stimulus-checks-compared-to-other-countries/ss-BB1cLkOi#image=28

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 509

Ahavati said:You can anticipate a stimulus check within the next few weeks.

Biden Nears Big Win as $1.9 Trillion Stimulus Goes to Final Vote

President Joe Biden is on the cusp of his first legislative win with the House ready to give final passage to his $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief plan, the second-biggest economic stimulus in U.S. history.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-07/biden-nears-big-win-as-1-9-trillion-stimulus-goes-to-final-vote

It's very sad the US has had to fight so hard for relief, compared to other countries who provided it monthly.

America's stimulus checks compared to other nations

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/smallbusiness/americas-stimulus-checks-compared-to-other-countries/ss-BB1cLkOi#image=28


How much of mass'er Biden's stimulus money will go to citizens? How much of it will go to bail out failed states?. Don't try to cover up the truth, democrats...I already have the numbers. But I want to see what numbers YOU have along with a "pretty headline" and argument that the government is not sending out enough taxpayers money...

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

Anyone desiring to read the Summary of H.R. 133 sans a liberal, conservative, progressive, independent, and/or whatever else filter may do so here:

https://appropriations.house.gov/sites/democrats.appropriations.house.gov/files/Summary%20of%20H.R.%20133%20Coronavirus%20Relief%20Provisions.pdf

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

Biden signs executive order promoting voting rights on 56th anniversary of ‘Bloody Sunday’

The 56th anniversary of Bloody Sunday, a pivotal moment in history on the road to the Voting Rights Act of 1965, has the White House focused on voter protections and registration in an all-out effort to protect the right to vote. President Joe Biden signed an executive order that directs all government agencies to tackle the ever-growing complexities of voting in this country on Sunday.

The most recent executive order works to create ease in voter registration by making federal departments part of the process.  Another aspect of President Biden’s plan updates vote.gov to make it more of a prominent landing spot for reliable voter information. With this shift the administration takes aim at  voting misinformation.  

Another component of this order creates a Native American Voting Rights Steering Committee to increase voter participation within the community. During the recent elections, targeted voter suppression tactics compromised the Native American vote by prohibiting their participation if they did not have a physical address to use when registering to vote. Many Native Americans live on reservations that don’t offer a typical street address.

[ . . . ]

https://thegrio.com/2021/03/08/biden-executive-order-voting-rights/

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5005

^ Now that just pisses me off.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3501

Counting Coup Lane

"You going to deliver my mail , Sir" ?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

Blackwolf said:Counting Coup Lane

"You going to deliver my mail , Sir" ?


I'm not understanding this reference, Blackwolf?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

In case it's a reference to the Native American's lack of physical address ( in regards to voting rights ), it's a USPS rule in regards to mail delivery in rural areas and communities.

There are still a lot of Native American tribes that reside in these rural areas and communities. Their mail is addressed “general delivery” rather than a “street address” — and under general delivery, either everybody gets their mail at a central post office box depot rather than having it delivered door to door, or delivering it door to door depends on the mail delivery person’s memory of who lives where instead of assigning each house a standalone residential address.

It's up to the US Postal service to correct this; not the tribes. It's also up to the US government to enact protective measures which ensure each Native American living in these rural areas has the legal opportunity to cast their vote regardless of having a street address or not.

Edit: it should also be noted that many white communities are also classified as general delivery, particularly those in the mountains. It was always known you 'rode to the post office weekly' to get your mail.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3501

Ahavati said:

I'm not understanding this reference, Blackwolf?


A reference to *this* , Ahavati...

"During the recent elections, targeted voter suppression tactics compromised the Native American vote by prohibiting their participation if they did not have a physical address to use when registering to vote. Many Native Americans live on reservations that don’t offer a typical street address."

( Thus : Counting Coup Lane )

I am all for them getting mail , and it is pure bullshit they do not...

I used to bring blankets and food , and
other things to the Hopi villages years
ago , and know what it is like including
the mail on the reservation...it is crazy
what our government does

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

Blackwolf said:

A reference to *this* , Ahavati...

"During the recent elections, targeted voter suppression tactics compromised the Native American vote by prohibiting their participation if they did not have a physical address to use when registering to vote. Many Native Americans live on reservations that don’t offer a typical street address."

( Thus : Counting Coup Lane )


I didn't think it was derogatory in the least, Blackwolf. I've just never heard the term 'Counting Coup Lane' before today. I appreciate your input.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3501

Ahavati said:

I didn't think it was derogatory in the least, Blackwolf. I've just never heard the term 'Counting Coup Lane' before today. I appreciate your input.


Thank you ;

And it was a reference to this in regards to
"someone refusing to deliver their mail"

Fine..."Counting Coup Lane"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counting_coup

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 509

Biden Sued by 12 States Over Climate Executive Order https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/biden-sued-by-12-states-over-climate-executive-order_3725146.html

Mass'er Biden and his authoritarianism continues to get major push back from State legislators. Not only is the fraudulent president denounced by world leaders but he may become the most sued executive in history. Even before he hits 100 days. Just like leftist cancel culture proceeds to run out of fodder and is currently beginning to cancel themselves, establishment democrats are showing the world their true colors of suppression, racism and political violence.  

When you can't find racism, manufacturer it. When they can't find violence, create conspiracy about their opponents via Blue Anon propaganda.

From the Colorado Herald--

Blue Anon, leftist Q-type conspiracy theory, sweeps the nation as Big Tech buries it ...

Blue Anon, a popular term for conspiracy theories that collectively comprise a growingly paranoid, suspicious, and aggressive movement by the left, has swept the United States into a state of chaos, division, and hate.

According to Red State:

“‘Blue Anon’ is an apt descriptor for the nearly illiterate opinion-makers on the left who seem to be working overtime to come up with ridiculous theories to explain why it is that so much of the policy agenda of the radical wing of the Democrat party is so unpopular.  Here are some examples which should fall right in the heart of the ‘Blue Anon’ definition — hyperbole or not (sometimes it’s hard to tell).”

“Joy Reid claiming that Republicans would give back all the tax cuts in order to be able to use the ‘N’ word without restriction.   Now that sounds like hyperbole, but Joy Reid lost the benefit of the doubt on that question a long long time ago.”

“I {Redstate} wrote a story a couple of days ago about the San Francisco talk show host who believes the accusers of Gov. Andrew Cuomo are operatives on behalf of the NY GOP, with the goal being to have Cuomo step down in order to get a Republican elected to replace him, and that new Republican Governor would then pardon Pres. Trump for any violations of NY law.  His tweet in that regard got thousands of responses agreeing with him –some wondering why it took him so long to figure that out.  All the media — including CNN and MSNBC — were in on the plot, as evidenced by the fact that they were covering the story at all.”

“Lastly — for our purposes here — there is a story out today calling attention to the new media narrative that BLM protests last summer were non-violent, unlike the Jan. 6 ‘riots’ by white supremacists who were all Trump supporters.”

On March 6th, Blue Anon was added to the Urban Dictionary; by Sunday March 7th, the listing had been removed. Additionally, if readers wish to research Blue Anon, don’t use Google; Google won’t display any search results for the term that’s obviously triggered leftsists.



Urban Dictionary
If readers want to learn more about Blue Anon, they will have to utilize Duck Duck Go or a darker search engine; the media is working hard to erase the term itself. Before Google and Facebook scrubbed the internet of Blue Anon, the most popular Blue Anon incidents of the last year were recounted by Michael Savage as part of the conspiratorial movement.

Russia Hoax
Jussie Smollett hoax
Ukraine hoax
Covington kids hoax
Brett Kavanaugh hoax
The largest conspiracy perpetrated by Blue Anon’s this year, however, is the idea that conservatives are plotting mass riots and a hostile takeover of the US Capitol, while BLM riots rage on across the country. The Capitol Police and Nancy Pelosi’s claims that Three Percenters had planned a violent attack on the Capitol March 4th is another example of Blue Anon craziness; furthermore, National Guard troops are expected to remain in place at the Capitol until at least mid-Summer…for Nancy and the left’s “safety.”

Blue Anon is all about public safety…by whatver means necessary, just like its counterpart BLM.



poet Anonymous

runaway-mindtrain said:Biden Sued by 12 States Over Climate Executive Order https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/biden-sued-by-12-states-over-climate-executive-order_3725146.html

Mass'er Biden and his authoritarianism continues to get major push back from State legislators. Not only is the fraudulent president denounced by world leaders but he may become the most sued executive in history. Even before he hits 100 days. Just like leftist cancel culture proceeds to run out of fodder and is currently beginning to cancel themselves, establishment democrats are showing the world their true colors of suppression, racism and political violence.  

When you can't find racism, manufacturer it. When they can't find violence, create conspiracy about their opponents via Blue Anon propaganda.

From the Colorado Herald--

Blue Anon, leftist Q-type conspiracy theory, sweeps the nation as Big Tech buries it ...

Blue Anon, a popular term for conspiracy theories that collectively comprise a growingly paranoid, suspicious, and aggressive movement by the left, has swept the United States into a state of chaos, division, and hate.

According to Red State:

“‘Blue Anon’ is an apt descriptor for the nearly illiterate opinion-makers on the left who seem to be working overtime to come up with ridiculous theories to explain why it is that so much of the policy agenda of the radical wing of the Democrat party is so unpopular.  Here are some examples which should fall right in the heart of the ‘Blue Anon’ definition — hyperbole or not (sometimes it’s hard to tell).”

“Joy Reid claiming that Republicans would give back all the tax cuts in order to be able to use the ‘N’ word without restriction.   Now that sounds like hyperbole, but Joy Reid lost the benefit of the doubt on that question a long long time ago.”

“I {Redstate} wrote a story a couple of days ago about the San Francisco talk show host who believes the accusers of Gov. Andrew Cuomo are operatives on behalf of the NY GOP, with the goal being to have Cuomo step down in order to get a Republican elected to replace him, and that new Republican Governor would then pardon Pres. Trump for any violations of NY law.  His tweet in that regard got thousands of responses agreeing with him –some wondering why it took him so long to figure that out.  All the media — including CNN and MSNBC — were in on the plot, as evidenced by the fact that they were covering the story at all.”

“Lastly — for our purposes here — there is a story out today calling attention to the new media narrative that BLM protests last summer were non-violent, unlike the Jan. 6 ‘riots’ by white supremacists who were all Trump supporters.”

On March 6th, Blue Anon was added to the Urban Dictionary; by Sunday March 7th, the listing had been removed. Additionally, if readers wish to research Blue Anon, don’t use Google; Google won’t display any search results for the term that’s obviously triggered leftsists.



Urban Dictionary
If readers want to learn more about Blue Anon, they will have to utilize Duck Duck Go or a darker search engine; the media is working hard to erase the term itself. Before Google and Facebook scrubbed the internet of Blue Anon, the most popular Blue Anon incidents of the last year were recounted by Michael Savage as part of the conspiratorial movement.

Russia Hoax
Jussie Smollett hoax
Ukraine hoax
Covington kids hoax
Brett Kavanaugh hoax
The largest conspiracy perpetrated by Blue Anon’s this year, however, is the idea that conservatives are plotting mass riots and a hostile takeover of the US Capitol, while BLM riots rage on across the country. The Capitol Police and Nancy Pelosi’s claims that Three Percenters had planned a violent attack on the Capitol March 4th is another example of Blue Anon craziness; furthermore, National Guard troops are expected to remain in place at the Capitol until at least mid-Summer…for Nancy and the left’s “safety.”

Blue Anon is all about public safety…by whatver means necessary, just like its counterpart BLM.



Can you please take this to the politics thread please dear fellow human DU member?

Go to page:
Go to: