Go to page:

President Biden First 100 Days

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Dec 2020
Forum Posts: 1038

Edit

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Dec 2020
Forum Posts: 1038

Edit

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2737


Ahavati said:Statement from President Biden and Vice President Harris on the 48th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade

....

The Biden-Harris Administration is committed to codifying Roe v. Wade and appointing judges that respect foundational precedents like Roe.  We are also committed to ensuring that we work to eliminate maternal and infant health disparities, increase access to contraception, and support families economically so that all parents can raise their families with dignity.  

....
###

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/01/22/statement-from-president-biden-and-vice-president-harris-on-the-48th-anniversary-of-roe-v-wade/


There is no racial equity in abortion.

Black women are having abortions as birth control at 5 times the rate of white women. They don’t want to resort to these abortions.

Black girls are more likely to be trafficked and forced to abort by controlling pimps.

Choice only comes before birth. After that, we are just talking about how the pregnancy ends, with violent death or a healthy outcome.

Violence as non-medical elective “choice” should not be a job for doctors.

Additionally, they would be having more children naturally than white women. The black population of America would be bigger by far without it.

Systemic racism in abortion is therefore the #1 cause of death and population reduction for us to worry about.

By making it elective we allow abortion based on bigotry.

I pray they(Harris Administration) don’t cause anymore babies to die.

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3089

hoo boy

oh man oh man oh man
don’t do it anna
🎣

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9721

anna_grin said:hoo boy

oh man oh man oh man
don’t do it anna
🎣


Thank you. xo

Biden's 1st 100 days live updates: House to deliver article against Trump to Senate

The impeachment trial is slated to start the week of Feb. 8.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/biden-100-days-president-white-house/?id=75460011&cid=clicksource_4380645_8_heads_hero_live_hero_hed



Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9721

Biden to lift ban on transgender people serving in military

Multiple people familiar with the matter confirm that Biden will sign an executive order that will lift the Pentagon’s ban on transgender people serving in the military on Monday.

That was the controversial ban put in place by former President Donald Trump in 2017 that reversed the Obama administration’s policy to allow open service by transgender people.

Newly-confirmed Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin -- the first Black Pentagon chief -- will be on hand at the White House ceremony Monday where the executive order will be signed.

Biden’s public schedule also includes an afternoon signing of an executive order related to American manufacturing and American workers -- fulfilling a long-time campaign promise to increase the amount of federal spending that goes to American companies. White House press secretary Jen Psaki is also scheduled to brief reporters at 1 p.m.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/biden-100-days-president-white-house/?id=75460011&cid=clicksource_4380645_8_heads_hero_live_hero_hed

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2737

Ahavati said:

Thank you. xo

Biden's 1st 100 days live updates: House to deliver article against Trump to Senate

The impeachment trial is slated to start the week of Feb. 8.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/biden-100-days-president-white-house/?id=75460011&cid=clicksource_4380645_8_heads_hero_live_hero_hed




🥳🥳🥳🥳

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9721


Biden moving forward with placing Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill

The Trump administration said in 2019 that the new bill would be delayed for years because of technical issues.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden will move forward with a plan announced five years ago and stalled by the Trump administration to place abolitionist Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill.

"The Treasury Department is taking steps to resume efforts to put Harriet Tubman on the front of the new $20 notes," said White House press secretary Jen Psaki. She said it is important that the country’s money "reflect the history and diversity of our country, and Harriet Tubman’s image gracing the new $20 note would certainly reflect that."

The Obama administration announced in 2016 that it would be placing Tubman on the bill, replacing Andrew Jackson. But the Trump administration said in 2019 that the change would be delayed until at least 2028 because of technical issues. Psaki said the White House is "exploring ways to speed up that effort."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-moving-forward-placing-harriet-tubman-20-bill-n1255566

In 2019 there was an outcry over President Trump backpeddled on a decision to place Tubman on the $20.00 bill:

'People other than white men built this country': Outrage as Trump administration announces Harriet Tubman will NOT appear on the $20 bill as planned until after 2020, after Trump called ditching Andrew Jackson 'political correctness'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7060537/Harriet-Tubman-not-appear-20-bill-2020.html

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 420

Democrats seem to be in a tizzie, now. White Democrats have not been this upset since we took away their goddamn slaves....Now like their Jim Crow Nazi forbearers, they wage war on U.S citizens with media, FBI, and all loyalist factions...Neo liberals bring operative Fascism to America while claiming to fight such...

The World Watches While the US Elite Wages War on America https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/the-world-watches-while-the-us-elite-wages-war-on-america_3669272.html




runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 420

California, New York and The city of Chicago announce plans to reopen. After 17 trillion dollars in mainly small business lost...Now when Covid numbers are appearently going up, they see the NEED to open up. If it was EVER about a virus they would stay closed. It was, as the whole world sees, to destroy the economy, push mail in ballots, and disinformation because of the election. Trump had to be cheated and American people kneecapped for this former slave owning party to regain power. Looks like White Democrats got their mental slaves back. They own distribution of information to the masses..But they don't own my mind...

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9721

I have never understood WHY there hasn't been one all along!

White House commits to sign language interpreter at every press briefing

White House press secretary Jen Psaki has just announced that an American Sign Language interpreter will be a regular fixture at daily press briefings during the Biden administration, marking the first time a sign language interpreter will participate on a daily basis.

“The president is committed to building an America that is more inclusive, more just and more accessible for every American, including Americans with disabilities and their families,” she said in the announcement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/535723-white-house-commits-to-sign-language-interpreter-at-every-press

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4597

Ahavati said:I have never understood WHY there hasn't been one all along!

White House commits to sign language interpreter at every press briefing

White House press secretary Jen Psaki has just announced that an American Sign Language interpreter will be a regular fixture at daily press briefings during the Biden administration, marking the first time a sign language interpreter will participate on a daily basis.

“The president is committed to building an America that is more inclusive, more just and more accessible for every American, including Americans with disabilities and their families,” she said in the announcement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/535723-white-house-commits-to-sign-language-interpreter-at-every-press


Excellent! Long time overdue!

SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 439

“Oh behalf of my composed intellect… I extend my sincere regrets for the adjournment or the imposition”

SKC  




Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9721

Allow me to stop this now, please. This is not the thread for an abortion debate. This thread is for inauguration events as well as the first 100 days of Biden's actions in office.

SweetKittyCat: I appreciate your indepth response; however, this isn't a debate nor discussion thread. I posted President Biden & Vice President Harris' public statement about abortion, and Edible is attempting to make that statement debatable. It is not debatable. Thus, she is ( and has been ) ignored for intentionally and repeatedly attempting to derail this thread for her own personal reasons and bias.

I have requested she be ignored for those attempts.

I suggest you screen shot her response, then post that screenshot and your thoughtout response negating her claim to anna's *misinformation: fact check thread" here:

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11699/

Thank you for understanding and keeping this thread on topic.



SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 439

Ahavati said:Allow me to stop this now, please. This is not the thread for an abortion debate. This thread is for inauguration events as well as the first 100 days of Biden's actions in office.

SweetKittyCat: I appreciate your indepth response; however, this isn't a debate nor discussion thread. I posted President Biden & Vice President Harris' public statement about abortion, and Edible is attempting to make that statement debatable. It is not debatable. Thus, she is ( and has been ) ignored for intentionally and repeatedly attempting to derail this thread for her own personal reasons and bias.

I have requested she be ignored for those attempts.

I suggest you screen shot her response, then post that screenshot and your thoughtout response negating her claim to anna's *misinformation: fact check thread" here:

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11699/

Thank you for understanding and keeping this thread on topic.




I totally understand ..and I respect everyone's wishes and views here on DUP and that is the beauty of the forums, to be collectable and considerate of each other's viewpoints, or opinions, however, at times the mind and heart refuse to ignore the bias of some people's warped sense of values, nonetheless, in the future, I shall adhere to your advice.. thank for understating in advance, and enjoy the remainder of your evening my poetess

Go to page:
Go to: