Go to page:

President Biden First 100 Days

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

anna_grin said:im relieved he doesn’t appear to be as senile as some people thought, though i never did see that as anything but fascile slander, you still worry don’t you. i think he speaks well through his stammer, it’s there but it never derails him completely.

the speed with which he’s got to work speaks for itself. he’s made some very politically astute decisions.

He could barely handle the pens. You don’t honestly think he did more than that???

He didn’t take questions or explain anything.

For a guy who survived two aneurisms - it was impressive.

it was easy to forget under trump that white supremacy wasn’t a majority but just a very vocal minority. racism on the other hand came out in force to show its true numbers- those that were casually unconcerned with trumps effects on true minority groups.

Biden just stole a bunch of jobs from working class black people. What are you talking about?

Literally thousands had to be laid off because of his pen yesterday.

to select minority candidates for official positions is the opposite of playing a racists game, it’s a show of representation.

I’m all for qualified black leadership. Like the man Biden’s office fired on day one.  (See photo with post) A highly qualified surgeon general named Jerome Adams.

That was an irregular move, to say the least. They hadn’t even sworn in a replacement. 🙄

just because America is more white than not doesn’t mean the whole cabinet should be alabaster.

To think that he chose based on skin is what the outrage is.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

i’d investigate your claims and respond but you lack (1) ounce of credibility in my eyes and i would be completely wasting my time.

you may get a response elsewhere

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:i’d investigate your claims and respond but you lack (1) ounce of credibility in my eyes and i would be completely wasting my time.

He’s a conspiracy theory, now? Good Lord.

Guess what? Truth has credibility here. Only truth.

The man is too easy to find.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:i’d investigate your claims and respond but you lack (1) ounce of credibility in my eyes and i would be completely wasting my time.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

oh well done he’s overcome health issues, and he fired someone from the previous administration.  clap clap. that really proves he’s a racist senile old bag o bones

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Blackwolf said:Not so amazing , as certain idiots on this site ,
cannot obey your request for compliance , Ahavati...

Yet that is their *normal* pure idiocy , and lack of respect...

They do so well with asshole behavior...

"NO HATE SPEECH ( toward President Biden/Democrats or President Trump/Republicans ); Val has a Behind the Government Wall thread I am sure she would welcome you to. I would like to celebrate the diversity of representation, which more adequately demonstrates the *melting pot* of the United States of America."

They just refuse to listen , which shows their puny brained mentality...

Yet , of course , they continue to attempt their futile fallacies...

Everyone: This is a celebratory thread regarding the HISTORIC election of President Biden and Vice President Harris. It's also to guage the progress of Biden's campaign promises for the first 100 days of his office.

As in real life, there are online Anarchists who want to disrupt positivity by any measure because they didn't get ( OR WANT ) their way. I would ask that each person who participates in this thread will follow my lead by ignoring the disrupters. If you find it difficult to do that, then I would ask that you not participate in this thread, because any attention you give them will only distract from the purpose of this thread, and feed into their goal of attention via disruption.

I actually pity someone craving attention so badly that, as a child, will act out negatively to receive it by attempting to shit on everything another loves and piss on their parade. That is not a condescending statement by any means. It's a very sad truth.

I refuse to reward negative behaviour with any attention at all. Please join me by respecting my wishes.

Thank you.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

i have just found some information on Biden that does make me see his actions in a different light. by no means is he worse than trump, but im very glad he’s got pelosi to check him, in any case. thinking about it, it should come as no surprise that a politician lies or embellishes the truth for personal gain. though it is disappointing.

if that personal gain includes an enduring black minority vote and that leads to better representation in politics- well, it’s not ideal in terms of ethics, but it’s a means to a better end.  

I think the devil we’ve known for four years cannot be suffered to continue.  the devil we don’t would have to be pretty horrific to be worse

carry on with the celebration- trumps defeat is as much to celebrate as bidens  win, and i hope he continues to prove himself in office

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:i have just found some information on Biden that does make me see his actions in a different light. by no means is he worse than trump, but im very glad he’s got pelosi to check him, in any case. thinking about it, it should come as no surprise that a politician lies or embellishes the truth for personal gain. though it is disappointing.

if that personal gain includes an enduring black minority vote and that leads to better representation in politics- well, it’s not ideal in terms of ethics, but it’s a means to a better end.  

I think the devil we’ve known for four years cannot be suffered to continue.  the devil we don’t would have to be pretty horrific to be worse

carry on with the celebration- trumps defeat is as much to celebrate as bidens  win, and i hope he continues to prove himself in office

Thank you, anna. I would rather not mention the past except in regards to policy change, or uncovered things, i.e. - no federal plan to address COVID-19 with innoculations, etc. The devil, much like certain participants of this thread, have garnered too much attention already. Hopefully the senate will deal with his impeachment process in a swift act of justice ( pending the damn philibuster can be overcome ) when the Democrats take control, and he will not be permitted to draw any compensation from the American people for the rest of his life.

Meanwhile, here is a great photo!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

What a shame the inauguration had to be saddled down with masks ... on top of empty sidewalks ... So many photo opportunities dampened to outright missed.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:What a shame the inauguration had to be saddled down with masks ... on top of empty sidewalks ... So many photo opportunities dampened to outright missed.

That's okay. I'd rather the heavy security,closed roads,  and safety ( masks, et al ) rather than risk a potential injury to President Biden and Vice President Harris. Let the naysayers drone on about the lack of attendance to this historic inauguration.

When all is said and done, we win. Period.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:

That's okay. I'd rather the heavy security,closed roads,  and safety ( masks, et al ) rather than risk a potential injury to President Biden and Vice President Harris. Let the naysayers drone on about the lack of attendance to this historic inauguration.

Yep. Agreed. And it says a lot about their dedication to what they believe in, as well as the need for, lacking a better term at the moment, ratings.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Heads-up: Just sounded the two-minute warning

WATCH LIVE: Psaki holds White House briefing as Biden readies COVID economic relief plan

President Joe Biden plans to take executive action Friday to provide a stopgap measure of financial relief to millions of Americans while Congress begins to consider his much larger $1.9 trillion package to help those affected by the coronavirus pandemic.

The two executive orders that Biden is to sign would increase food aid, protect job seekers on unemployment and clear a path for federal workers and contractors to get a $15 hourly minimum wage.

“The American people cannot afford to wait,” said Brian Deese, director of the White House National Economic Council. “So many are hanging by a thread. They need help, and we’re committed to doing everything we can to provide that help as quickly as possible.”

[ . . . ]

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-psaki-holds-white-house-briefing-as-biden-readies-covid-economic-relief-plan

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Ahavati said:

Personally, I find it quite interesting that they call in the armed forces and put up walls for their own protection, yet they sign away walls at our country's borders and don't offer military assistance to protect the rest of us from threats.

That ought to be a big red flag, on how they plan to treat America.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

MadameLavender said:

Personally, I find it quite interesting that they call in the armed forces and put up walls for their own protection, yet they sign away walls at our country's borders and don't offer military assistance to protect the rest of us from threats.

That ought to be a big red flag, on how they plan to treat America.

Spoken like a true conservative Republican, Madame.

I agree ( with the bolded - as the remainder seemed riddled with party bitterness over loss ) that this administration will not put up with any further bullshit from the spreading of false information by Trump or his supporters of right wing militia groups ( Proud Boys, etc. ) which could incite any further violence as was threatened on inauguration day.

Let the convictions begin!

Members Of Right-Wing Militias, Extremist Groups Are Latest Charged In Capitol Siege

https://www.npr.org/sections/insurrection-at-the-capitol/2021/01/19/958240531/members-of-right-wing-militias-extremist-groups-are-latest-charged-in-capitol-si

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Ahavati said:

Spoken like a true conservative Republican, Madame.

I agree ( with the bolded - as the remainder seemed riddled with party bitterness over loss ) that this administration will not put up with any further bullshit from the spreading of false information by Trump or his supporters of right wing militia groups ( Proud Boys, etc. ) which could incite any further violence as was threatened on inauguration day.

Let the convictions begin!

Anyone can construct a throne, sit on it and call themselves king or queen, but it doesn't mean they actually are one.  

We shall see if this current "throne" is made of stone or sand.....

Go to page:
Go to: