Go to page:

President Biden First 100 Days

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

I like this woman , and her work as Press Secretary...

What a change !

https://youtu.be/uvreXB6R7Fs

Seems to love honesty...I support her , and can only hope for further truth !

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Blackwolf said:I like this woman , and her work as Press Secretary...

What a change !

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Blackwolf said:I like this woman , and her work as Press Secretary...

What a change !

I agree; she was a refreshing change. Let's believe it will stay that way.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:Top: American Melting Pot under the Obama administration

Bottom: White supremacy ( with token black male and female on the end ) under the Trump administration.

#TakingitBack #Buildingitbetter

You are literally judging based on color not content. Selection based on color is a racist’s game, and slandering character without proof is pathetic.

I’m sure these leaders disagree with you.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

https://youtu.be/OL0E9BYcMIQ

Katy Perry performs 'Firework' in Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Inauguration concert

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Blackwolf said:https://youtu.be/OL0E9BYcMIQ

Katy Perry performs 'Firework' in Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Inauguration concert

I hope you post them all! They were terrific! And those fireworks! Wow!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Here’s Joe after his federal mask mandate!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Yup.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 739

Don't waste your time. White Democrats hide racist underpinnings by projecting on their opposition. As you can see Biden continues to ignore talks with BLM, after using minorities to get elected, then white Democrats return to their actual beliefs. Which goes as such...We, as white Democrats are here to help the minorities that can't help themselves. The soft bigotry then eases out with every commercial and WOKE social program put in place as wall decorations....while calling black conservatives coons, and uncles Tom and for some TOKENS to be used for political optics...They are but black tokens if they don't follow mass'er Biden, you see...White Democrats mess up and show themselves all the time...

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

runaway-mindtrain said:Don't waste your time. White Democrats hide racist underpinnings by projecting on their opposition. As you can see Biden continues to ignore talks with BLM, after using minorities to get elected, then white Democrats return to their actual beliefs. Which goes as such...We, as white Democrats are here to help the minorities that can't help themselves. The soft bigotry then eases out with every commercial and WOKE social program put in place as wall decorations....while calling black conservatives coons, and uncles Tom and for some TOKENS to be used for political optics...They are but black tokens if they don't follow mass'er Biden, you see...White Democrats mess up and show themselves all the time...

You are so right! I know how this happens to black influencers I follow. Sad.

I mostly write because of aware poets like you. 👍

But all the same, we need to get Trump back in, legally and lawfully before the pirates try to enact political genocide on populists of all colors.

https://noqreport.com/2021/01/20/writ-of-quo-warranto-how-the-election-can-be-corrected-after-inauguration/

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

https://youtu.be/OL0E9BYcMIQ

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Not so amazing , as certain idiots on this site ,
cannot obey your request for compliance , Ahavati...

Yet that is their *normal* pure idiocy , and lack of respect...

They do so well with asshole behavior...

"NO HATE SPEECH ( toward President Biden/Democrats or President Trump/Republicans ); Val has a Behind the Government Wall thread I am sure she would welcome you to. I would like to celebrate the diversity of representation, which more adequately demonstrates the *melting pot* of the United States of America."

They just refuse to listen , which shows their puny brained mentality...

Yet , of course , they continue to attempt their futile fallacies...

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

im relieved he doesn’t appear to be as senile as some people thought, though i never did see that as anything but fascile slander, you still worry don’t you. i think he speaks well through his stammer, it’s there but it never derails him completely.

the speed with which he’s got to work speaks for itself. he’s made some very politically astute decisions.

it was easy to forget under trump that white supremacy wasn’t a majority but just a very vocal minority. racism on the other hand came out in force to show its true numbers- those that were casually unconcerned with trumps effects on true minority groups.

to select minority candidates for official positions is the opposite of playing a racists game, it’s a show of representation. just because America is more white than not doesn’t mean the whole cabinet should be alabaster.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

anna_grin said:im relieved he doesn’t appear to be as senile as some people thought, though i never did see that as anything but fascile slander, you still worry don’t you. i think he speaks well through his stammer, it’s there but it never derails him completely.

the speed with which he’s got to work speaks for itself. he’s made some very politically astute decisions.

it was easy to forget under trump that white supremacy wasn’t a majority but just a very vocal minority. racism on the other hand came out in force to show its true numbers- those that were casually unconcerned with trumps effects on true minority groups.

to select minority candidates for official positions is the opposite of playing a racists game, it’s a show of representation. just because America is more white than not doesn’t mean the whole cabinet should be alabaster.

Biden is an excellent speaker and rarely goes off script, provided he is not being interrupted. Fielding questions will be a different story in which he won't be as polished.

His performance in the first presidential debate was very poor, but also an aberration due to being intentionally interrupted while speaking, which is something quite different from being asked curveball questions.

The difference is being a participant in a serious dialogue as opposed to dealing with someone walking into the room, squatting and shitting on the floor, and then using his or her fingers to smear it all over the walls.

Biden is exactly what we have been sorely lacking for the last 4 years: a president who will stick to the issues rather than distract attention away from them by turning the focus onto himself and his performance.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

BW is sad the other side of the political spectrum came to celebrate.

But believe me, we have reason to celebrate, too! 🍰👏😁

(Just not for the same exact reasons)

Go to page:
Go to: