Go to page:

Think you are important?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Everybody is important. In fact, everyone is essential.

Every ancestor I had is certainly important to me and essential. I have sought to make myself as needed and important as possible by having my children and ensuring their survival.

My gay best friends are important to my kids, and they have a legacy of being supportive to them all. So even indirectly, without reproducing, they are still vital to humanity’s legacy and very important.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Thanks for starting this thread! 💖👍

Especially in an era when people are being labeled “non-essential” we must remind them that they still are.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Surely; I can appreciate your point. I might feel that I cannot totally agree, because I believe the universe had to make self aware creatures to see itself, but, I don’t think we are the only ones in all the universe.

Certainly we should not be arrogant about that fact.

The worst psychological wound is rejection, deeper than physical pain. That’s why I think it’s built into us to be important to each other, and anyone capable of recognizing our inherent worth.

We would rather die than be meaningless.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Right on!

I really hope someone reads this and realizes they matter. It’s true, if rejected in one place, there is love for them somewhere still.

My respect to anyone who has survived core wounds of rejection in their journey to find meaningful relationships again. 🙏🥺

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: