Go to page:

allowing anti-vaccine is irresponsible

fiveamtuesday
Thought Provoker
3awards
Joined 11th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 257

I was diagnosed with asthma when I was 3 years old. This is a picture of my medication/treatment.

the discussion I have seen on these forums about vaccination, and how the site allows people to deny them, is unacceptable.

I have been hospitalized on numerous occasions throughout my life due to my respiratory condition. My longest stay in a hospital was 3 days, where I was averaging ~40-50 breaths PER MINUTE for the first two days.

I dare anyone else to take a straw and suck on it 40-50 times per minute for two days and tell me how that feels.

Anyone who is denying COVID-19 is so blessed to never have experienced what it feels like to be suffocating on your own esophagus.

Because of my condition, I was forced to change my entire lifestyle to be fitness minded just so I can be healthy enough to minimize my symptoms. I exercise several days a week out of necessity, meanwhile we allow a bunch of armchair physicians and naturopaths to spread false information and fringe conspiracies.

It is a regular thought to me that I am fortunate enough to be alive in an age where we have access to such sophisticated medicine, because if I were alive during any other time period before the late 70s, my chances of survival would have been quartered or halved.

Anti-vaxers are some of the most entitled assholes I have ever met.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

fiveamtuesday said:I was diagnosed with asthma when I was 3 years old. This is a picture of my medication/treatment.

the discussion I have seen on these forums about vaccination, and how the site allows people to deny them, is unacceptable.

Nothing is more dangerous than silence.

“Silence is violence” - BLM

I have been hospitalized on numerous occasions throughout my life due to my respiratory condition. My longest stay in a hospital was 3 days, where I was averaging ~40-50 breaths PER MINUTE for the first two days.

I dare anyone else to take a straw and suck on it 40-50 times per minute for two days and tell me how that feels.

To say that to someone who has seen an adult sufferer of vaccine damage in daily pain, sometimes too dizzy to even walk to the bathroom, have compassion yourself!

Nerve damage is a thing, just like immune system damage, sometimes going hand-in-hand after vaccines. I’m a witness. Sue me.

Anyone who is denying COVID-19 is so blessed to never have experienced what it feels like to be suffocating on your own esophagus.

Who does THAT?

The hoax is the reaction. Even the pandemic of testing a-symptomatic non-spreaders.

Because of my condition, I was forced to change my entire lifestyle to be fitness minded just so I can be healthy enough to minimize my symptoms. I exercise several days a week out of necessity, meanwhile we allow a bunch of armchair physicians and naturopaths to spread false information and fringe conspiracies.

It is a regular thought to me that I am fortunate enough to be alive in an age where we have access to such sophisticated medicine, because if I were alive during any other time period before the late 70s, my chances of survival would have been quartered or halved.

Anti-vaxers are some of the most entitled assholes I have ever met.

Says the man who doesn’t watch a vaccine sufferer talk himself into being okay LIVING with irreversible daily symptoms. 😟

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

sorry tues. good luck with it.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
fiveamtuesday
Thought Provoker
3awards
Joined 11th Mar 2013

EdibleWords said:
Penicillin Allergy is a real thing, but that doesn't mean the efficacy of Penicillin should be denied. The same goes with vaccination.

Sorry you have to bear witness to the rare fringe case edible, but that's the fault of genetic make-up and not the vaccine itself.

Vaccines work and testing builds data for reference and research.

fiveamtuesday
Thought Provoker
3awards
Joined 11th Mar 2013

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>
Ask your doctor about COVID vaccines and what their ingredients are. They can help you decide if your condition is safe to interact with it.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

fiveamtuesday said:

On the bright side, the arguments against vaccs are not that compelling to deter anyone. So it all works out in the end.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

fiveamtuesday said:
Penicillin Allergy is a real thing, but that doesn't mean the efficacy of Penicillin should be denied. The same goes with vaccination.

When my “penicillin denier” daughter had an infection she explained she could not have penicillin because her parents are allergic. Long story short, she was bullied into taking it and DID end up having a scary reaction.

This is why informed consent should be part of the conversation.

Sorry you have to bear witness to the rare fringe case edible, but that's the fault of genetic make-up and not the vaccine itself.

Many soldiers had Gulf War syndrome from their vaccines. Some even had children with heart defects and the like. Look at their rates of ALS, as well. It’s terrible.

Vaccines work and testing builds data for reference and research.

And informed consent builds peace.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

JohnnyBlaze said:

On the bright side, the arguments against vaccs are not that compelling to deter anyone. So it all works out in the end.

The important thing to me is that those who WANT information can freely decide to investigate without suppression.

Those who love truth will find it, just as those who love lies will become delusional.

fiveamtuesday
Thought Provoker
3awards
Joined 11th Mar 2013

EdibleWords said:

When my “penicillin denier” daughter had an infection she explained she could not have penicillin because her parents are allergic. Long story short, she was bullied into taking it and DID end up having a scary reaction.

This is why informed consent should be part of the conversation. .

It's not the vaccine's fault if someone knew their own risk factor and took it anyway. That just means the treatment worked as intended, and the results shouldn't have been a surprise.

Many soldiers had Gulf War syndrome from their vaccines. Some even had children with heart defects and the like. Look at their rates of ALS, as well. It’s terrible. Military programs around the world are notorious for experimenting with drug treatments on soldiers. They literally sign waivers that disclose this.

Context matters. If you're only looking at the mean data for something like PTSD it's scary. When you break down the population within the group, it starts to make more sense.

This is why testing matters, so we can build context.

And informed consent builds peace. When you get vaccinated you have to sign a waiver and they give you an information sheet that tells you everything from symptoms to it's ingredients. You are free to say no at anytime before you receive it.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

fiveamtuesday said: When you get vaccinated you have to sign a waiver and they give you an information sheet that tells you everything from symptoms to it's ingredients. You are free to say no at anytime before you receive it.

Ok...

INFORMED CONSENT means free access to personally investigate all sides of a discussion, and any relevant information or opinions, agreed?

Go to page:
Go to: