Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Andres__Castro said:Johnny B.,

So I got you you: you are not interested in joining in a conversation
on the subject sooner or later.

No worries.

Peace,
A

Other than using credible information to clear up misconceptions about the movement, I don't see much to discuss.

If humans are enslaved, I'm all for trespassing and destruction of property to liberate them.

If they are being physically abused and tortured, non lethal violence is an appropriate response during the liberation - we have the technology and know how these days to accomplish such.

Violence and destruction of property in any other situation with the exceptions of self defense or thwarting genocides accomplishes nothing.

Persons identifying with ANTIFA and behaving like Trump supporters beating police officers ( to death ) should immediately turn themselves into authorities and seek mental therapy.

Also, I pray their balls magically fall off so they don't reproduce.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

JohnnyBlaze said:

My purpose for submitting the link was to point out that ANTIFA is largely a non-issue in the United States,

The man that shot a Trump supporter crossing the street in Portland was “ANTIFA all the way” his words.

So then...

Don’t say ANTIFA or Trump-supporters stormed the capitol.

There’s no point in naming them when in fact it was military(unknown State) anarchists, ANTIFA, grifters, media, mentally ill people, BLM, regular Dems, and Trumpers all mixed together.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

EdibleWords said:

The man that shot a Trump supporter crossing the street in Portland was “ANTIFA all the way” his words.

So then...

Don’t say ANTIFA or Trump-supporters stormed the capitol.

There’s no point in naming them when in fact it was military(unknown State) anarchists, ANTIFA, grifters, media, mentally ill people, BLM, regular Dems, and Trumpers all mixed together.

It was mostly disgruntled to mentally ill Trump supporters.

My point was, ANTIFA would be more effective and better off not behaving like them.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

JohnnyBlaze said:

It was mostly disgruntled to mentally ill Trump supporters.

Isn’t it ableist to judge mentally ill people harshly? Especially those under lockdown-oppression?

My point was, ANTIFA would be more effective and better off not behaving like them.

Trump supporters would be better off obeying their president and remaining peaceful, lawful and non-violent. Anything less does not represent him or the party that stands with him.

Rather than acting like ANTIFA.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

EdibleWords said:

Isn’t it ableist to judge mentally ill people harshly? Especially those under lockdown-oppression?

Trump supporters would be better off obeying their president and remaining peaceful, lawful and non-violent. Anything less does not represent him or the party that stands with him.

Rather than acting like ANTIFA.

Not even Donald Trump could adhere to lockdown conditions. Don't make me squirt Coca Cola out of my nose at the thought of his supporters doing likewise.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

JohnnyBlaze said:

Not even Donald Trump could adhere to lockdown conditions. Don't make me squirt Coca Cola out of my nose at the thought of his supporters doing likewise.

I was talking about law and order, not unlawful orders.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Looks like Val didn't want to wait until after the inauguration to begin a discussion as you suggested

This response to your question could have been sent PM but I decided to lay it out expose myself without shame
What the hell I have family here

Tactic- This comment says to me  that you know Ahavati is well spoken opinionated and does not shy away from an issue when it sparks her flame
She is thorough in her responses and someone a host would want on their thread

(I am) Val is someone who is run by her emotions reading over previous  posts on other threads is proof of this

I felt the comment was made (by you) to create oppositional dialogue in your thread or attempting to instigate a response

Not a big deal or even an issue with me it's a defense mechanism for me to seek out attempted bullseye's from darts i perceive to be thrown in my direction (real or fabricated in my own head)

As a victim of (hate that word)
As a person who has experienced narcissistic abuse (many years) I recognize the language used to incite a re action

Apologies to you if I am off base or somewhere in left field
To me it's home plate

Peace

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

This was and still is not squabbling, but a direct response to your comment about me not being interested. Someone else squabbled about it afterwards.

JohnnyBlaze said:

Other than using credible information to clear up misconceptions about the movement, I don't see much to discuss.

If humans are enslaved, I'm all for trespassing and destruction of property to liberate them.

If they are being physically abused and tortured, non lethal violence is an appropriate response during the liberation - we have the technology and know how these days to accomplish such.

Violence and destruction of property in any other situation with the exceptions of self defense or thwarting genocides accomplishes nothing.

Persons identifying with ANTIFA and behaving like Trump supporters beating police officers ( to death ) should immediately turn themselves into authorities and seek mental therapy.

Also, I pray their balls magically fall off so they don't reproduce.

You can still put it aside if you so choose to.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Is it ANTIFA? Andy Gno thinks so.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Andres-
We haven't even gotten a commitment from anyone to follow my lead and guidelines yet.

Now this is odd
Maybe  on another site  you have experienced a different way to participate concerning social media forum threads

As far as I can tell the only ones who COMMIT to threads are the hosts
then again the hosts don't always commit.

We are a group of people who have real life  commitments, home,  jobs,  families who happen to have a passion for reading and writing poetry .
We participate in the forums when we choose to
 if we feel we have something to say or feel we need to be heard
If it is interesting we will chime in

is this some kind of test are you taking notes Andres are we the subjects for your journaling or entertainment

You're boxing us in bro

Go to page:
Go to: