Go to page:

Who/what/where/why is ANTIFA?

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:Just keep in mind, Andres, that we have a very tenuous situation and inauguration coming up this week. Tensions are very high right now, and much blame is being placed on ANTIFA for the capital seige. After-the-fact might be a better time to explore ANTIFA in more depth, and perhaps with a less biased opinion once those perpetrators who were arrested are convicted, and their true loyalties, be it to Trump, ANTIFA, BLM, or so forth, are exposed.

To dig into Antifa now in the midst of the turmoil would be beneficial to anyone's cause be it who they actually work for what is their objective at this time
They say they are unorganized yet they man together to destry whichever movement they choose

Sorry Andres no facts to back my ass up on this one

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

https://youtu.be/JMLwxU0M-Kk

This is Antifa

A freedom of speech march in Dublun last year. you can clearly see the black and red flags of Antifa. they came to protest a freedom of speech March.  ...let that sink in

probably wont find it in wikipedia. that's probably because wikipedia is the last place anyone with a brain will go try find out about stuff

Have a look at the video evidence. find your own. [ It'll tell you anything you need to know about the shower of complete wankers] post it

dont see one link from an Antifa site.

bunch of thugs.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

lepperochan said:https://youtu.be/JMLwxU0M-Kk

This is Antifa

A freedom of speech march in Dublun last year. you can clearly see the black and red flags of Antifa. they came to protest a freedom of speech March.  ...let that sink in

probably wont find it in wikipedia. that's probably because wikipedia is the last place anyone with a brain will go try find out about stuff

Have a look at the video evidence. find your own. [ It'll tell you anything you need to know about the shower of complete wankers] post it

dont see one link from an Antifa site.

bunch of thugs.

I'd personally like to know more about that rally. Who was holding the Free Speech Rally? Why were they holding a Free Speech rally? Does Ireland not already have Free Speech ( pardon the ignorance but I don't live there )? It's difficult for me to fathom why a group of individuals would hold a free speech rally unless a country didn't allow free speech. Therefore, by my reasoning, this rally was promoting free speech in regards to some issue?

I did see one group of ANTIFA flags and a banner standing together; however, I saw none in that particular section attempting to break through. On the contrary, those on up the line attempting to break through were carrying flags that the other side seemed to be carrying as well. Or they certainly appeared to be the same Irish flag?

I can guarantee you two things: if the KKK or Neo-Nazi's held a Free Speech rally to spread their poison about white supremacy, I would be on the other side protesting ( albeit peacefully and without an ANTIFA flag ). I lived that supremacy shit down in Mississippi, and hell, every moment I've lived in the U.S., along with every other U.S. citizen whether they realize it or not.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

edit sorry bit off topic but 🤷‍♀️

do yous remember when the American Irish tried to create an Irish language blue lives matter campaign

not realising that in Irish a black man is called a blue man (presumably due to him being cold as balls and looking more blue skinned)

funny shit, they made t shirts and everything

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:do yous remember when the American Irish tried to create an Irish language blue lives matter campaign

not realising that in Irish a black man is called a blue man (presumably due to him being cold as balls and looking more blue skinned)

funny shit, they made t shirts and everything

OMFG!

Knowledge is our friend.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

you're right. The march was organized by The Irish Freedom party. an entity which when asked I refused to join (for obvious reasons)  

the march itself was organized to protest impending legislation which covered hate speech. while I'm not any kind of a fan of hate speech or racism I do see a point , that's to say theres no need to chip away at 'spoken' legislations

The rival march, was mostly organized by BLM anti racism etc. the violence, was perpetrated by Antifa not BLM as is the case in most cases

freedom of speech is all encompassing. either there is or there isn't. since I am a believer in the concept, I will defend it even if it turns my stomach

Antifa are thugs. Irish Freedom party are also thugs.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Andres, firstly, it was a comment based on my own interests, not a suggestion to postpone any discussion. Actually, it was more of an observation, being there isn't an in-depth exchange going on, and you're making suggestions to others to initiate such a dialogue.

Secondly; I'm more focused on the federal investigation into the siege of the Capitol, as well as upcoming inauguration to delve into the links you've provided. I am sure others are as well. Or maybe they arent, and they're simply not interested. Or, maybe they're waiting for others to post so they'll have something to respond to, but have nothing to contribute to the actual topic.

I don't know.

I merely suggested you keep in mind what is going on in the U.S., and that some, such as myself, may be focused on other things they feel are more important at the moment.

Peace.

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

My purpose for submitting the link was to point out that ANTIFA is largely a non-issue in the United States, though it is conveniently blamed by the Trump administration ( and thus Trump supporters ) for violence in piss poor attempts to conflate it with the Democratic Party.

So, should someone enter into the thread with similar accusations of such, my advice would be to not waste any time entertaining such.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

I took Ahavatis comment as her opinion
as mine was my opinion
I don't think either one of us gave two hoots about it either
We know each other well we disagree, we agree we accept, we love, and move on

To mention to her that I posted against her suggestion is playing the game we are not willing to play

And Lepp well he would be very happy to tell you to stick it up your Antifa

I agree with Ahavatis about there being so much going on in this country right now our focus is elsewhere

The Antifa debate may not interest anyone any more at this point
We all agree that Antifa uses violence to move their agenda
No one believes violence is the answer
What more do you want to know ?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: