Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

75.00% • 24 votes • Yes
25.00% • 8 votes • No
Total votes: 32
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9113

JohnnyBlaze said:I just hope that when it is done, they load the clown in a circus cannon and fire him over the wall.

From the Alamo ( not to be confused with the town of Alamo ).

Donald Trump Goes To the Wrong Alamo in Metaphor for His Clown-Shoes Presidency

https://www.themarysue.com/donald-trump-wrong-alamo/

I'm dying!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

Ahavati said:

From the Alamo ( not to be confused with the town of Alamo ).

Donald Trump Goes To the Wrong Alamo in Metaphor for His Clown-Shoes Presidency

https://www.themarysue.com/donald-trump-wrong-alamo/

I'm dying!


Hahaha! NaPOW!

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2415

Ahavati said:

From the Alamo ( not to be confused with the town of Alamo ).

Donald Trump Goes To the Wrong Alamo in Metaphor for His Clown-Shoes Presidency

https://www.themarysue.com/donald-trump-wrong-alamo/

I'm dying!


Well, Iím actually HAPPY it wasnít the real Alamo, because that would be uncool. Instead he was visiting the border wall construction to talk about the border.

If anything he was saying heís NOT doing the failed Alemo last stand. Realistically, it was a coincidence that the wall was under construction there.

Obviously ...he couldnít announce his arrival without drawing dangerous attention. His haters are being really nasty lately.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9113

JohnnyBlaze said:

Hahaha! NaPOW!


And then some!

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Dangerous Mind
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1483

Ahavati said:

From the Alamo ( not to be confused with the town of Alamo ).

Donald Trump Goes To the Wrong Alamo in Metaphor for His Clown-Shoes Presidency

https://www.themarysue.com/donald-trump-wrong-alamo/

I'm dying!


Lmao Circus cannon thatís hilarious 🤪🤪

LordMoorcroft
LordMoorcroft
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 13th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1

Without question - however do the Democrats really want to the first month of Biden's presidency to be bogged down talking about Trump??

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

LordMoorcroft said:Without question - however do the Democrats really want to the first month of Biden's presidency to be bogged down talking about Trump??

It will be over in a blink of an eye.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9113

LordMoorcroft said:Without question - however do the Democrats really want to the first month of Biden's presidency to be bogged down talking about Trump??

I fear the alternative could prove worse. Retribution in regards to sedition is paramount in setting a future precedent that such behaviour will NOT be tolerated here in America, particularly from its commander in chief.

Then there's the subject of the presidential pension at a whopping 200,000 + a year for life. Not to mention travel allowance, insurance, and so forth.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2415


Ahavati said:

I fear the alternative could prove worse. Retribution in regards to sedition is paramount in setting a future precedent that such behaviour will NOT be tolerated here in America, particularly from its commander in chief.

Then there's the subject of the presidential pension at a whopping 200,000 + a year for life. Not to mention travel allowance, insurance, and so forth.


Retribution is not called for.

The timeline proves it.

So do the motives of attendees who just wanted a fair hearing with no drama for 10 days, not the bazaar crap that actually happened.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2415

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Dangerous Mind
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1483


Itís a done deal, President Trump has been impeached for the second time.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

EdibleWords said:

Retribution is not called for.

The timeline proves it.


Did you post this timeline in Congress's forum so they know ..?

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3422

That is the House , Zazzles...

Still has to pass Senate...

I do hope McConnell , lets it go through for vote

Zazzles
Zazzles
Broom
Dangerous Mind
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1483

Blackwolf said:That is the House , Zazzles...

Still has to pass Senate...

I do hope McConnell , lets it go through for vote


Oh duh!

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Thought Provoker
Wales
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 101

https://youtu.be/6FXuXqzUO9E

Fickle folk these politicians eh?

Go to page:
Go to: