Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

75.00% • 24 votes • Yes
25.00% • 8 votes • No
Total votes: 32
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3422

So sorry ( not ) , little Lady...

One , Illuminati , ( meaning Illumiinated Ones ) ,
has two sides ( Grateful Dead , were Illuminati ,
for the positive people , as well as Da Vinci ,
Charlemagne , and many , many others , back
to the stone age...

Yet I am sure you are incapable of understanding that...

I could even tell you rappers know the Code...

"Sund knows what he is saying"

Sund knows NOTHING...

Nor do you...

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2415

Blackwolf said:So sorry ( not ) , little Lady...

One , Illuminati , ( meaning Illumiinated Ones ) ,
has two sides

I understand the claim. I have yet to verify it as true. You are no example of the “good guys.”

Anybody who takes an elitist, exclusive attitude towards knowledge is one of the baddies. The message of the eye is saying “the enlightened ones will rule the blind.”

The truth is, every eye will see. Buckle up, Buttercup.

Yet I am sure you are incapable of understanding that...

Ask yourself if you are one of the baddies, I recommend.

I could even tell you rappers know the Code...

Yay

I’ve understood the Code for 21 years, doofus. You don’t have to brag to understand. I understand it better than you, I’m afraid. I wish it was the other way because you would be way cooler. Don’t like my opinion? Suck it up.

"Sund knows what he is saying"

Sund knows NOTHING...

Nor do you...

Says a man using the code like a blind demon.

The code is actually using YOU.

FACT CHECK THAT.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

The_Silly_Sibyl said:

https://youtu.be/mh3cbd7niTQ

You don’t have to be saying “go in there and shoot them” to incite violence. For all that he said “peacefully and patriotically”, he incited a crowd to march on the capitol during the democratic process and pressure elected senators to overturn a democratic vote. That’s a coup. You must realise the enormity of that. It’s not a right/left thing. If Obama or any left-wing politician had done that he’d be just as treasonous.

Maybe Trump was too stupid to realise that encouraging angry and deluded people to do this would lead to violence. But even then, that’s not good enough. He still tried to disrupt the democratic process, and his imbecility and irresponsibility, in that case, would still make him a dangerous incumbent of the office.

^ This.

Though I lean towards him doing it purposefully to feed his ego, while being too stupid to realize how much it would backfire in his face.

In case anyone forgot what the thread was about.

BTW, I voted YES and I'm considering voting 4 more times.

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 376

JohnnyBlaze said:
Though I lean towards him doing it purposefully to feed his ego, while being too stupid to realize how much it would backfire in his face.

This. ^

I feel like people give him way too much credit for being an evil genius when he’s really just evil.  You can always trace his words and actions down the same well-worn path back to his overinflated ego.  He’s a kindergartner that finally got his chance to be line leader.  

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 308

Yea, yea, marching and riotous action for " justice" All just a load of smack talk by white liberals to convince minorities they " really care"... There was zero action by these illuminated leftist during 2017, 2018, 2019 .. only happens during election years ..I wonder why??...oh yeah. because it is a load of crap...if the injustice still exist, then why are there not white leftist leading marches right now??...oh yeah, because they stole an election and are in power....no longer a need to act like they care about black people. Everytime I see these white leftist talking racial crap, of which, they mainly caused with leftist policies in inner cities, it reminds me of slave master democrats wanting to " protect" their property.... fucking bullshit

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

JohnnyBlaze said:.

BTW, I voted YES and I'm considering voting 4 more times.

Stunning and brave. 😐

rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1792

Nazi Germany.
Hear it from Arnold...

https://youtu.be/vAWvl-g_6rg

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 308

Add to the list.. Hitler was never elected to office....after 3 elections, of which, the Nazis never got more than 30% of the vote, German leader Hindenburg APPOINTED 3 chancellors at the behest of his Nazi grandson ....after in power they removed their enemies, just like tech oligarchs and democrats are doing now. The excuse they used was the burning of the Reichstag...their congress building... Sound familiar????... This was after the effect of the Nuremberg laws on their enemies, of which, came from the American democrats Jim Crow laws.... Modern democrat Nazis are exactly repeating their German counterpoints and blaming everything on Republicans..."accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Goebells

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

runaway-mindtrain said:Add to the list.. Hitler was never elected to office....after 3 elections, of which, the Nazis never got more than 30% of the vote, German leader Hindenburg APPOINTED 3 chancellors at the behest of his Nazi grandson ....after in power they removed their enemies, just like tech oligarchs and democrats are doing now. The excuse they used was the burning of the Reichstag...their congress building... Sound familiar????... This was after the effect of the Nuremberg laws on their enemies, of which, came from the American democrats Jim Crow laws.... Modern democrat Nazis are exactly repeating their German counterpoints and blaming everything on Republicans..."accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Goebells

This thread happened because trump haters are in withdrawal!

https://youtu.be/4bMoA9qSHiM

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

rabbitquest said:Nazi Germany.
Hear it from Arnold...

https://youtu.be/vAWvl-g_6rg

Let’s hear it from a surviving descent of the violence against Jews.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1348452336721686528

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Folks, keep the krazy distracting circus act going and we'll get workplace drug testing for the forums in no time!

[ nonsense ]

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Is it over yet? I've been preoccupied .....

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

JohnnyBlaze said:Is it over yet? I've been preoccupied .....

Is it over when people are planning to take the losing party’s children to re-education camps?

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

I just hope that when it is done, they load the clown in a circus cannon and fire him over the wall.

Go to page:
Go to: