Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

75.76% • 25 votes • Yes
24.24% • 8 votes • No
Total votes: 33
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1781

And they’re off! 🐎 🐎 remember this is a public thread let’s all act like adults. No need for insults. Everyone’s allowed to their own opinion without any bullying..

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

JohnnyBlaze said:

For certain, he should be stripped of any benefits, and perhaps should be fined an ungodly monetary amount. I would like to see such money be put to good use, like compensation to the families that were destroyed when the children were seperated from their parents.

Otherwise, I personally don't relish the thought of wasting another minute on him.

Sorry but the children separated from their parents may be innocent but their parents broke the law by crossing the border
To compensate them would mean we should compensate the child victims of American parents who break the law and are incarcerated

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Valeriyabeyond said:

Sorry but the children separated from their parents may be innocent but their parents broke the law by crossing the border
To compensate them would mean we should compensate the child victims of American parents who break the law and are incarcerated

There are all kinds of ways to penalize people for breaking laws. This would be reparations for needlessly separating parents from children and helping to reunite them.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:

There are all kinds of ways to penalize people for breaking laws. This would be reparations for needlessly separating parents from children and helping to reunite them.

Reparations for the children? How would we go about that? I will take this to Government thread it's off topic here
Much respect Johnny

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

I read this, thought it was
Worth sharing.

Unspoken victims of the Capitol Siege

The United States has a police problem.  We don’t talk about it, but the greatest danger facing law enforcement is a system that sets them up, puts them in danger, then praises them for high stress situations created by a government that doesn’t care to actually stop crime or punish criminals.  The adoration of police is a problem, and it hurts cops.

This problem was perfectly exemplified on Wed Jan 6, 2021 when an occupying force sieged the capital and breached the grounds for the first time in over two hundred years.  Amongst the failures of Law Enforcement on that day is the death of one of their own.  Officer Bryan Sicknick was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.  The president told his killers “I love you” and his commanding officer praised his fellow officers, who were nowhere around when him and several other officers were left alone to be attacked and defend themselves, by calling them “Heroes”.

Make no mistake, the command structure on Jan 6 did not care about Blue Lives nor the safety of our nation.  The unquestioning praise should be seen as lip service and gaslighting to law enforcement.  One of their own was killed by people carrying Blue Lives Matter flags.  It’s pretty obvious that, to the people carrying those flags, the only Blue Lives that matter are the ones that end Black Lives.  They do not care about Police Safety.

People talk about “defunding the police” and how criminals will roam free without the strong arm of law enforcement holding down society, but this argument ignores the goals of defunding and the reason for crime itself.  In fact, lots of left-leaning legislation will make the job of Law Enforcement Officers safer and more effective for the community.

Consider what is planned to be done with the redistributing of police funds away from military style vehicles, riot gear, and forced overtime.  They plan to hire Mental Heath professionals to respond to cases of distress.  This is to prevent untrained officers from getting in over their head and killing more mentally ill people, which makes a cop’s job safer.  They plan to mandate body cams, which are more likely to be used to substantiate an officer’s report than someone committing a crime.  That is, unless it’s the officer committing the crime.  But, at that point, they’re a criminal.  As long as an officer is doing their job, a body cam will make their work easier and safer.  Community support to prevent crime and handle homelessness in this country will reduce crime, and less crime makes a cop’s job easier and safer.

Even outside of specific police reform, you can get into one of the left’s ongoing crusades to create some semblance of sanity... gun control.  Every time you hear a police officer try to justify the 40% domestic violence rate or putting seven warning shots into a black man’s back as he runs away, you hear them say the same thing.  “For all I knew, the suspect had a weapon”, “I’m trained to assume everyone is a deadly threat”, and “It’s me against the criminals.”  As it turns out, the countries that have more gun control also have cops that get shot at a much lower rate.

The reality is, for Law Enforcement and Blue Lives, the only people fighting for your safety are the people who you keep shooting tear gas canisters into their head.  The only people fighting for a better response to crime and poverty are the people who you strangle in the street for selling loose cigarettes or maybe having a fake $20.  It broke my heart to watch a lone officer in the capital defending himself with a baton against a mob of insurgents.  He was alone, scared, and fighting for his life.  The people who claim to support you don’t.  The people who claim to support you, and your complicit coworkers, will open the gates and let violent terrorists beat you to death with a fire extinguisher.

-CP

(-CP is the only signature)

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

lepperochan said:I read this, thought it was
Worth sharing.

Unspoken victims of the Capitol Siege

The United States has a police problem.  We don’t talk about it, but the greatest danger facing law enforcement is a system that sets them up, puts them in danger, then praises them for high stress situations created by a government that doesn’t care to actually stop crime or punish criminals.  The adoration of police is a problem, and it hurts cops.

This problem was perfectly exemplified on Wed Jan 6, 2021 when an occupying force sieged the capital and breached the grounds for the first time in over two hundred years.  Amongst the failures of Law Enforcement on that day is the death of one of their own.  Officer Bryan Sicknick was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.  The president told his killers “I love you” and his commanding officer praised his fellow officers, who were nowhere around when him and several other officers were left alone to be attacked and defend themselves, by calling them “Heroes”.

Make no mistake, the command structure on Jan 6 did not care about Blue Lives nor the safety of our nation.  The unquestioning praise should be seen as lip service and gaslighting to law enforcement.  One of their own was killed by people carrying Blue Lives Matter flags.  It’s pretty obvious that, to the people carrying those flags, the only Blue Lives that matter are the ones that end Black Lives.  They do not care about Police Safety.

People talk about “defunding the police” and how criminals will roam free without the strong arm of law enforcement holding down society, but this argument ignores the goals of defunding and the reason for crime itself.  In fact, lots of left-leaning legislation will make the job of Law Enforcement Officers safer and more effective for the community.

Consider what is planned to be done with the redistributing of police funds away from military style vehicles, riot gear, and forced overtime.  They plan to hire Mental Heath professionals to respond to cases of distress.  This is to prevent untrained officers from getting in over their head and killing more mentally ill people, which makes a cop’s job safer.  They plan to mandate body cams, which are more likely to be used to substantiate an officer’s report than someone committing a crime.  That is, unless it’s the officer committing the crime.  But, at that point, they’re a criminal.  As long as an officer is doing their job, a body cam will make their work easier and safer.  Community support to prevent crime and handle homelessness in this country will reduce crime, and less crime makes a cop’s job easier and safer.

Even outside of specific police reform, you can get into one of the left’s ongoing crusades to create some semblance of sanity... gun control.  Every time you hear a police officer try to justify the 40% domestic violence rate or putting seven warning shots into a black man’s back as he runs away, you hear them say the same thing.  “For all I knew, the suspect had a weapon”, “I’m trained to assume everyone is a deadly threat”, and “It’s me against the criminals.”  As it turns out, the countries that have more gun control also have cops that get shot at a much lower rate.

The reality is, for Law Enforcement and Blue Lives, the only people fighting for your safety are the people who you keep shooting tear gas canisters into their head.  The only people fighting for a better response to crime and poverty are the people who you strangle in the street for selling loose cigarettes or maybe having a fake $20.  It broke my heart to watch a lone officer in the capital defending himself with a baton against a mob of insurgents.  He was alone, scared, and fighting for his life.  The people who claim to support you don’t.  The people who claim to support you, and your complicit coworkers, will open the gates and let violent terrorists beat you to death with a fire extinguisher.

-CP

(-CP is the only signature)

👍

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

I am glad everyone suddenly dislikes violent rhetoric. If only it was sincere outrage.

It grieves me that anyone died or was injured. Sheeple followed agent provocateurs. I hope the sheeple learned their lesson.

But the way it’s being used like the Riechstag fire is really sad.  

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

And then there was @jack. Boy, he really is a hypocrite!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

👍

In all the indignation towards Trump, did anyone notice his objection to violence before AND after. AFTER - he said the violent ones “do not represent us or our values” to paraphrase.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

T Minus Ten Days

or maybe that should be  Ten Days Minus T . . ?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:I read this, thought it was
Worth sharing.

🤔

The reality is, for Law Enforcement and Blue Lives, the only people fighting for your safety are the people who you keep shooting tear gas canisters into their head.

So we will now forget that they chanted “pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon” and “all cops are bad” I.e. ACAB scribbled everywhere. Why, I’m sure I even heard them say “the only good cop is a dead one”

🤔

Ashley_M_Hardy
Cashley Marie
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 20

Yes, if he doesn't leave. No more invasions by domestic terrorists.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Ashley_M_Hardy said:Yes, if he doesn't leave. No more invasions by domestic terrorists.

Guaranteed the Democrats are going to start a war. It's what they do

Trump, bad as he was didnt start a war  that's a rarity for a uS administration

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ashley_M_Hardy said:Yes, if he doesn't leave. No more invasions by domestic terrorists.

If you think ANTIFA will go away, you missed that those terrorists staged a riot refusing to acknowledge Biden on the day he was declared winner. They want to tear it all down and start over.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Qanon rightwing extremists, racists, and Trump supporters posing as ANTIFA posing as Trump supporters, racists, and Qanon rightwing extremists.

It gets so confusing.

Go to page:
Go to: