Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

75.76% • 25 votes • Yes
24.24% • 8 votes • No
Total votes: 33
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

ah hemi gentle as ever 😂 your words ring true, politics at its core is a tribal court, and will always be so.  we are not so advanced as to truly be servants to ideals.

i will look up the correct information and add it to my little misinformation resistance thread

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Blackwolf said:

You can think what you want , Val...

I fully believe it was a demented trump supporter...

Do you truly think anyone else would carve his
name into a manatee's back ?

Give me a fuckin' break...

Do you feel Biden supporters are beyond that scope of thinking ?
To say it had to be a Trump supporter who did this  that the proof is in the heinous crime is bias bigoted and completely so high on your horse you can't see the ground
Ok where's the fact check on this one

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Incredible spanking Hemi I can always count on you to tell it like it is
Smack the I am right pompous asses back to their corners
Rub the conspiracy theorists nose in the steamy pile
And teach those who sit on the fence and watch

Thank you for your wisdom

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Hemi for President !

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Valeriyabeyond said:
Do you feel Biden supporters are beyond that scope of thinking ?

Yes , yes I do...

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Valeriyabeyond said:Incredible spanking Hemi I can always count on you to tell it like it is
Smack the I am right pompous asses back to their corners
Rub the conspiracy theorists nose in the steamy pile
And teach those who sit on the fence and watch

Thank you for your wisdom

I think you are misunderstanding Hemi...

He is not "smacking" anyone in particular...

Just everyone who believes and reacts without research and proof...

The right is most guilty of this , I feel...

Especially since Trump...

How *many* lies has he been caught in now ?

Multi thousands since election ?

Documented...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Damn it to fuck. It doesn't matter what proof you post, it takes a swinging dick to set the record straight ( no offense Hemi - I agree with everything you've said  ). No wonder the fucking divine feminine remains struggling under the male bootprint: we fail to recognize her value and worth as anything substantial, particularly when she's provided proof. Maybe we need a strap-on until the transition is complete.

hemihead said:

In regard to all of it, every piece of it, every carved manatee and trick full of pipe bombs, it’s the determination to only see what fits your worldview....that’s the central thing.

How much more evidence do you need? How many more on-camera quotes and on camera outing themselves do you need to see? What would actually constitute proof for you? At what point do you decide to accept what is in front of you? At what point do you decide that just once, the world is as it seems, no black hats, no double double double conspiracies, just a group of people who are afraid for loss of their privilege and power that they have had for generations, coupled with declining education and financial status, the rise of “free speech” social media controlled by a small group of wealthy people and very expensive computers and then at last someone unscrupulous enough to see a voting block who would sweep him to power....what part of that ending badly with heavily armed paranoid people trying to “take back” government doesn’t ring true for you? What part do you need explained to you? What part of 50 years of increasing poverty and social divide between richpoorbkackwhitehavehavenot which has brought civil unrest to every single society that this has happened too as far back as we have written records do you not find convincing?

Get out of the politics and look at the society.

The breathtakingly vain view of a bog standard US citizen right now is that they have no lessons to learn from history, that this is some unique and new thing in how societies have always behaved.

The rich are too rich, there are far too many poor, the middle class is broke, the American dream died at the end of the 60’s (maybe mid 70’s), politics doesn’t serve its people, and power goes to those who can create or group enough hate together to shout all others down.

Welcome to the world.

Read a book.

Specifically read the history of Rome from the rise of the Gracchi to the death of Antony and cleopatra, then tell us again how special your little republic going up in flames is....

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

It was Boogaloo boys! They are hard left and they were were bussed in!

Wow. Alex Jones laid out the evidence in a show last night. I don’t trust AJ, but he’s an anti-racist guy who is less interested in who is president than who is wrecking America and the world.

Anyway, shouldn’t Kamala be bailing them out right now?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

hemihead said:

In regard to all of it, every piece of it, every carved manatee and trick full of pipe bombs, it’s the determination to only see what fits your worldview....that’s the central thing.

How much more evidence do you need?

They will get no love from Trump supporters. In fact, they would turn the asshole in for not acting like the law and order party.

Trumpers are demanding the investigation and potential criminal prosecution of every rioting capitol trespasser, I’ve seen the calls for it on Twitter.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Blackwolf said:

I think you are misunderstanding Hemi...

He is not "smacking" anyone in particular...

Just everyone who believes and reacts without research and proof...

The right is most guilty of this , I feel...

Especially since Trump...

How *many* lies has he been caught in now ?

Multi thousands since election ?

Documented...

I did not misunderstand Hemi at all
He is chastising everyone for their argumentative stupidity
Everyone is right everyone knows what's wrong with this country and knows how to fix it
Yeah right their threads are proof of that
This back and forth bullshit debating shit that doesn't matter (when it comes to the problem). We need to address the problems he spoke of or there will be no growth

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

https://youtu.be/bfa2MiDhbk0

"No need for lockdowns anymore" - say commie shills posing as politicians. We only needed to destroy the economy and small business during the election year. Now that the slave party has their bitch boy in office, everything is fine. NY and Chicago elite leaders cure Covid-19...it's a miracle!!!!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

This thread is like listening to climate change deniers as the Earth drifts into the Sun . . .

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:This thread is like listening to climate change deniers as the Earth drifts into the Sun . . .

The earth doesn't drift Johnny it's flat

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

Valeriyabeyond said:

The earth doesn't drift Johnny it's flat

and god is about to lose his favourite frisbee

Go to page:
Go to: