Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

75.76% • 25 votes • Yes
24.24% • 8 votes • No
Total votes: 33
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

Warnings , agendas and cliques have run rampant on all "sides"  , both here at DUP, and in our present state of government here in the USA.  That's nothing new under the sun.

Some who point fingers , are guilty themselves , of what they accuse others of, again, both here and at the governmental level.  

We shall see, how it all turns out, all over the place.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

MadameLavender said:Warnings , agendas and cliques have run rampant on all "sides"  , both here at DUP, and in our present state of government here in the USA.  That's nothing new under the sun.

Some who point fingers , are guilty themselves , of what they accuse others of, again, both here and at the governmental level.  

Just like the Pastor in the pulpit condemning adultry but commiting it himself ( I can't remember his their names ). It's called *deflection* which is why I take it with a grain of salt.

We're under the influence of a very emotionally dramatic moon until Monday. Keeping that in mind will help diffuse conflicts when members are nipping at your heels.

ryanomalley
Strange Creature
Joined 8th July 2020
Forum Posts: 3

Oh yeah, a screen shot of a redacted text message.  The smoking gun!  LMFAO.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Ahavati said:

Just like the Pastor in the pulpit condemning adultry but commiting it himself ( I can't remember his their names )....

I agree, if I can't remember her name,
It's not adultery, right?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Blackwolf said:

And by the way...I do not "worship" anything...

Do not believe in that exercise...

Clearly you don’t understand the word “worship.”

extravagant respect or admiration for or devotion to an object of esteem

For a guy in a poetry website... *shakes head*

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

MadameLavender said:Warnings , agendas and cliques have run rampant on all "sides"  , both here at DUP, and in our present state of government here in the USA.  That's nothing new under the sun.

Fair warning.  

I’ve tried to stay out of sides, and I chose to not pick a political party. But sometimes people pick your side for you. It took me a while to realize that was happening to me.

I’m not a Trump supporter, although I rooted for him to get things done and be on the people’s side.

...but I’m half glad today after finding out that he tried to “let bygones be bygones with Hillary” instead of pursuing her for her crimes.  Biggest mistake of his career. He tried to leave a monster of the system in place when he promised to drain the swamp.

It’s good to keep a mirror in the house.

All over the place is right! It’s everywhere in our world right now. Change is inevitable.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

i know, i know i said id stay out of it, but come on, i literally just saw this 😂

are we not amused ?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

EdibleWords said:

All over the place is right! It’s everywhere in our world right now. Change is inevitable.

And in the words of a very wise pathologist I worked with, some 25 years ago : make "change " your friend .  

We can roll with it or resist it but it's going to happen anyway.  Regardless of what everyone thinks of Trump , Biden , Hillary , etc, there are more parts to the story than we know and are shown.  

There are things hidden for many reasons from those wanting to deceive , to things we can't know right now because they are matters of national security and also things that are kept from us in goodness, in order to protect us.

Regardless , I believe all will eventually be revealed in its appointed time.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

MadameLavender said:

And in the words of a very wise pathologist I worked with, some 25 years ago : make "change " your friend .  

Sounds like a plan. I like those words. Especially now. Things are certainly changing!

We can roll with it or resist it but it's going to happen anyway.  Regardless of what everyone thinks of Trump , Biden , Hillary , etc, there are more parts to the story than we know and are shown.  

Some of the whispers of that are peeking out. Some things I can’t even search to find out about. Like nobody look up #f-razz-l-e-drip (sans the “-“ symbol) unless you want to be a secondary victim/witness and have to burn your technology - because It’s Hillary’s child-snuff film. I’ve never searched it. Biden’s laptop pictures still jump off the Twitter page at me w/out my permission now and then.

There is a REAL giant blackmail reservoir. That’s not a theory. But who can bear the knowledge?!?

There are things hidden for many reasons from those wanting to deceive , to things we can't know right now because they are matters of national security and also things that are kept from us in goodness, in order to protect us.

Regardless , I believe all will eventually be revealed in its appointed time.

How else will anyone finally believe?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:i know, i know i said id stay out of it, but come on, i literally just saw this 😂

are we not amused ?

There’s an army of jokers out there...

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

EdibleWords said:

For a guy in a poetry website... *shakes head*

I do not cater to "objects"...

Do you object ?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Blackwolf said:

I do not cater to "objects"...

Do you object ?

If the object of this claim is to object, then objectively you’ve dodged but are still subject to scrutiny. 😉

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I’d like to see Candice Owens become our first Lady-president.

I’d like to see both Biden and Kamala properly impeached.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

EdibleWords said:

If the object of this claim is to object, then objectively you’ve dodged but are still subject to scrutiny. 😉

The object was merely to show you are an idiot

Always objecting

Go to page:
Go to: