Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

75.76% • 25 votes • Yes
24.24% • 8 votes • No
Total votes: 33
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

lepperochan said:I dont see much of a comparison with Ireland. unless you're thinking about partitioning the US into Republican and Democrat territories. also, Ireland, or at least a percentage of her people were at war with the occupying British army

It took a lot of hard decisions, hard work, tolerance, understanding, and leadership to work out a peace accord, which is still holding together

I wonder how you think that would have went if the people who negotiated the peace had the attitude that is very prevalent in yours and millions of other people

I would not have cared one bit if the Irish obliterated the british
trying to rule them...that is the Irish peoples territory,,,

Never belonged to the british...that is a lie...

https://youtu.be/x9ffXnJQ0xE

P.S. I am Irish , English , Welsh , and Southern French ( Templar )

Just so you know...

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

The_Silly_Sibyl said:Just curious about your opinions.

For certain, he should be stripped of any benefits, and perhaps should be fined an ungodly monetary amount. I would like to see such money be put to good use, like compensation to the families that were destroyed when the children were seperated from their parents.

Otherwise, I personally don't relish the thought of wasting another minute on him.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

runaway-mindtrain said:To ask if a President that will leave office in a few weeks after only 4 years should be symbolically and vindictivly removed to please leftist spite WHILE leaving neo-cons and neo-liberals that are entrenched in decades and decades of corruption shows the true nature of congress and media. Which is "to eliminate the threat to the status quo by using bent and blackmailed politicians and media pundits to control the narrative and abuse power hidden from the rule of law...

Perhaps, we first impeach all within the spiderweb of military/ industrial/ congressional complex that are multi term...and thus multi corrupt

But they were SO SCARY!

They even got a laptop.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

The_Silly_Sibyl said:You both raise very good points. I didn't realise that he can draw a pension and that confirms me in my belief that he should be ousted. He won't be, but even then I think he should still stand trial as a private citizen for incitement to violence and, honestly, treason. The man is unequivocally a traitor to the nation at this point, and I believe that people should be able to see that regardless of where they stand politically.

If you or I led an insurrection against our country's highest offices leading to the injury of police, intimidation of elected officials, and the deaths of four people, we'd be in the dock.

I will say this, though, the incident inspired me to write and share a political poem, which I almost never do The last time was for the toppling of a historical slaveowner's statue in England.

Riiight.... 🙄

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

All I'm going to say is that aside from needing term limits for all elected leaders, right down to town mayors, there is more we aren't being shown and more that is coming along .

Our media does not report , unbiased, and that will change too-- I'm sure of it.  It's like this:  imagine a photograph that you haven't been shown yet and someone tears off part of that photo and shows you only that part.  What you see in the section, is an enraged man, punching a woman.  What is your first thought ?  That he is a woman beater and must be lynched?

Now that torn off part of the photo is taped back into the original whole photo or "big picture", and you still see the part you were shown, but now you also see that the woman is holding a knife which she has plunged into the man's newborn baby, killing it .

Now what is your first thought?  Different perspective, now that you see the whole picture?

We haven't seen the whole picture yet, because of our biased media , but it's coming and we will -- I have great faith in God that all will be revealed and we'll see exactly who's been doing what, in a lot of different arena's.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

Ahavati said:

The thought of him receiving $210,700 per year. Every year of his life. The minute he officially leaves office at noon on Inauguration Day makes me feel ill.

But this too shall pass because I refuse to allow it any head space.

Edited to add: I watched police hold a door open for those insurrectionists to leave the capital and it made my skin crawl. Had it been BLM storming the building, there would've been bloodshed all over the steps to that capital. But never mind that. It's just something I had to get out of me.

I forgot to add the following ( in addition to his annual pension noted above ):

Transition Expenses
For the first seven months, beginning one month before the January 20 inauguration, former presidents get transition funding to help them transition back into private life. Granted under the Presidential Transition Act, the funds can be used for office space, staff compensation, communications services, and printing and postage associated with the transition. The amount provided is determined by Congress.

Staff and Office Allowances

Six months after a president leaves office, they get funds for an office staff. During the first 30 months after leaving office, the former president gets a maximum of $150,000 per year for this purpose. Thereafter, the Former Presidents Act stipulates that the aggregate rates of staff compensation for a former president cannot exceed $96,000 annually. Any additional staff costs must be paid for personally by the former president.

Former presidents are compensated for office space and office supplies at any location in the United States. Funds for former presidents' office space and equipment are authorized annually by Congress as part of the budget for the General Services Administration (GSA).

Travel Expenses

Under a law enacted in 1968, the GSA makes funds available to former presidents and no more than two of their staff members for travel and related expenses. To be compensated, the travel must be related to the former president's status as an official representative of the United States government. Travel for pleasure is not compensated. The GSA determines all appropriate costs for travel.

Secret Service Protection
With the enactment of the Former Presidents Protection Act of 2012 (H.R. 6620), on Jan. 10, 2013, former presidents and their spouses receive Secret Service protection for their lifetimes. Under the Act, protection for the spouses of former presidents terminates in the event of remarriage. Children of former presidents receive protection until they reach age 16.

The Former Presidents Protection Act of 2012 reversed a law enacted in 1994 that terminated Secret Service protection for former presidents 10 years after they left office.

Richard Nixon is the only former president to have given up his Secret Service protection. He did so in 1985 and paid for his own security, saying his reason was to save the government money. (The savings were estimated to be about $3 million a year.)

Medical Expenses

Former presidents and their spouses, widows, and minor children are entitled to treatment in military hospitals. Former presidents and their dependents also have the option of enrolling in private health insurance plans at their own expense.

State Funerals

Former presidents are traditionally granted state funerals with military honors. Details of the funeral are based on the wishes of the former president's family.

Trump deserves none of the above, particularly an office with staff so that he can perpetuate more bullshit against our democracy over the course of his life.

Regardless of whether the house impeaches him ( again ), the senate will most likely block it ( again ), and Trump will walk away from the worst presidency in history with all of the above. . .

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

https://youtu.be/Cbytm70awVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjRXO72v1s

Truth , not what Edible posts , as what she wants to believe...

Or have others believe...

And I have seen other videos , worse , I would not post here

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

If he is impeached , which it looks like he will ,
I do not think he gets a cent , does he Ahavati ?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

Blackwolf said:If he is impeached , which it looks like he will ,
I do not think he gets a cent , does he Ahavati ?

Nope.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

🙏😁

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Blackwolf said:https://youtu.be/Cbytm70awVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjRXO72v1s

Truth , not what Edible posts , as what she wants to believe...

Or have others believe...

And I have seen other videos , worse , I would not post here

Pretty much disinfo (about my claims!) designed to discredit.

Typical egoist (who then thinks I’ll waste my day proving I can debunk my opponents. Joke’s on YOU!) who I won’t waste sleep on.

What I do know is that senators, police and confessors have shed light in the MSM. So while you won’t enjoy so much on the front page, people who want truth can search and will be set free.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

EdibleWords said:
Pretty much disinfo designed to discredit.

You are disinfo , not what I post...

And the joke will be on you , and all the Trumpist idiots ,
when he is impeached a second time , then prosecuted
for a loooonnnggg list of crimes...

I look forward to laughing you out of any thread ,
where you try to post your lies...

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Blackwolf said:

You are disinfo , not what I post...

Sorry for your confusion. I was editing for clarity while you posted.

And the joke will be on you , and all the Trumpist idiots ,
when he is impeached a second time , then prosecuted
for a loooonnnggg list of crimes...

You’re worried about certain crimes being declassified, aren’t you? Sleep well tonight. 😉

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

MadameLavender said:All I'm going to say is that aside from needing term limits for all elected leaders, right down to town mayors, there is more we aren't being shown and more that is coming along .

Our media does not report , unbiased, and that will change too-- I'm sure of it.  It's like this:  imagine a photograph that you haven't been shown yet and someone tears off part of that photo and shows you only that part.  What you see in the section, is an enraged man, punching a woman.  What is your first thought ?  That he is a woman beater and must be lynched?

Now that torn off part of the photo is taped back into the original whole photo or "big picture", and you still see the part you were shown, but now you also see that the woman is holding a knife which she has plunged into the man's newborn baby, killing it .

Now what is your first thought?  Different perspective, now that you see the whole picture?

We haven't seen the whole picture yet, because of our biased media , but it's coming and we will -- I have great faith in God that all will be revealed and we'll see exactly who's been doing what, in a lot of different arena's.

🙏🙂

Go to page:
Go to: