Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

75.76% • 25 votes • Yes
24.24% • 8 votes • No
Total votes: 33
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Any serious liberal who thinks it’s wrong to question the election needs to read this.

If you even have a reflection, get a damn mirror, already!

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

So Sorry...

You and the idiot lost...get used to it...

And the national guard and military , and police ,
are ready to take down any who try to interfere
with the inauguration...

We move forward...and leave the idiots behind

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Blackwolf said:So Sorry...

You and the idiot lost...get used to it...

Unless free speech and the rule of law lost, then I didn’t lose a thing.
In my eyes, Trump won, no matter who is inaugurated. Get used to it.

And the national guard and military , and police ,
are ready to take down any who try to interfere
with the inauguration...

Non of Trump’s party will try to defy law and order. Violence is never the way.

We move forward...and leave the idiots behind

Right.

Truth, we’ll tow you sore winners along. 😄

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

"In my eyes, Trump won, no matter who is inaugurated. Get used to it." ( Edible )

You really need very serious eyeglasses...feel sorry for you...

"Non of Trump’s party will try to defy law and order. Violence is never the way."
( Edible )

I believe you mean "none"...( shows your lack of intelligence )

https://youtu.be/dI-ERPxY-jg

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Blackwolf said:"In my eyes, Trump won, no matter who is inaugurated. Get used to it." ( Edible )

You really need very serious eyeglasses...feel sorry for you...

You meant to say “serious eye”

"Non of Trump’s party will try to defy law and order. Violence is never the way."
( Edible )

I believe you mean "none"...( shows your lack of intelligence )

Ya hear that!? Typos are a sign of lacking intelligence, everyone!

(Way to be relatable, blackwoof)

Dude, you worship numbers and words, I worship wisdom.

Get over it.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 739

Can't wait to see in the democratic slave party go from blaming Trump and conservatives for their own crimes to giving bullshit excuse after excuse of why Biden is not doing anything wrong or authoritarian. I will be coming down hard on the slave party reps here as my country is destroyed. I wonder if they will actually defend the Jim Crow lynchers, soon to be in total control, or scatter like cockroaches, themselves from the debate... That is a reference to Blaze calling conservatives "cockroaches"

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

runaway-mindtrain said:Can't wait to see in the democratic slave party go from blaming Trump and conservatives for their own crimes to giving bullshit excuse after excuse of why Biden is not doing anything wrong or authoritarian. I will be coming down hard on the slave party reps here as my country is destroyed. I wonder if they will actually defend the Jim Crow lynchers, soon to be in total control, or scatter like cockroaches, themselves from the debate... That is a reference to Blaze calling conservatives "cockroaches"

I never referred to conservatives as cockroaches, but you are welcome to quote it if you think I did.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

No you didn't...just like the President never called for violence, riots and murder. However the lie is still being spread by propagandists and a swift useless impeachment for dramatic effect was implemented in a matter of days... Unless you can link me a video showing where he did. Certainly that would be on lame stream media in heavy rotation. But as far as Trump, he was a threat to elite power....never, ever a threat to you and I...but elite power controls info so he was demonized ad nauseum... Biden will be the most hated president in history. Our country will never recover from the radical crap soon to come.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Wow! So you're admitting to intentionally lying about Johnny calling conservatives cockroaches! DU has reached an entirely new level of low!  I've seen some sour grapes before; but yours is one of the most bitter I've ever encountered.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

runaway-mindtrain said:No you didn't...just like the President never called for violence, riots and murder. However the lie is still being spread by propagandists and a swift useless impeachment for dramatic effect was implemented in a matter of days... Unless you can link me a video showing where he did. Certainly that would be on lame stream media in heavy rotation. But as far as Trump, he was a threat to elite power....never, ever a threat to you and I...but elite power controls info so he was demonized ad nauseum... Biden will be the most hated president in history. Our country will never recover from the radical crap soon to come.

Trump was just impeached with the help of prominent Republicans who weighed all the available evidence.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017

Ahavati said:Wow! So you're admitting to intentionally lying about Johnny calling conservatives cockroaches! DU has reached an entirely new level of low!  I've seen some sour grapes before; but yours is one of the most bitter I've ever encountered.

You have posted bullshit link after bullshit link that called conservatives Nazis, for years. So, save your manufactured rage. Your pseudo morally superior stance on issues impresses no one. I was warned about you by multiple poets here, years ago.  Make sure you are careful with your " facts" going forward. One hundred million Trump supporters will most assuredly hold the slave party Democrats responsible for the destruction of our Republic. I can promise you that... This thread is currently no more than a Jim Crow jackoff session as the symbolic impeachment is once again dead in the Senate. I am so glad I had enough sense to reject the donkey party years ago...

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

runaway-mindtrain said:

You have posted bullshit link after bullshit link that called conservatives Nazis, for years. So, save your manufactured rage. Your pseudo morally superior stance on issues impresses no one. I was warned about you by multiple poets here, years ago.  Make sure you are careful with your " facts" going forward. One hundred million Trump supporters will most assuredly hold the slave party Democrats responsible for the destruction of our Republic. I can promise you that... This thread is currently no more than a Jim Crow jackoff session as the symbolic impeachment is once again dead in the Senate. I am so glad I had enough sense to reject the donkey party years ago...

Lying again.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

runaway-mindtrain said:

Please feel free to refute anything I post with facts to temper your obvious bitterness in the *misinformation* thread.

Thank you.

P.S. Those who *warn* poets about other poets ( vs letting them discover the truth on their own ) are mere control freaks with personal grudges and/or agendas of their own attempting to form cliques.  I'll say no more about those poets who actually listen to them.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

EdibleWords said:

Ya hear that!? Typos are a sign of lacking intelligence, everyone!

(Way to be relatable, blackwoof)

Dude, you worship numbers and words, I worship wisdom.

Get over it.

This the fake page you are pulling your info from ?

https://www.facebook.com/cnnpolitics/

And by the way...I do not "worship" anything...

Do not believe in that exercise...

Go to page:
Go to: