Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

75.76% • 25 votes • Yes
24.24% • 8 votes • No
Total votes: 33
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Should Donald Trump be removed from office now?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Arcanus said:

This needs investigation, as you say.

We can agree! Unity! It doesn’t matter who she worked to get elected. It’s election fraud. And enough to undermine faith in elections, knowing how easily there are many more doing the same and even changing the outcomes of tight races.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Okay I laughed.

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1779

Ahavati said:Okay I laughed.
She was in cuffs next to him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Um lol

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:Okay I laughed.

Fair enough!

I thought the only thing funnier than seeing this shaman’s photo-op was watching the AJ show interview him.

Quickly realizing this is a religion to him, he began losing it. Finally screaming that this “Q-tard” and his friends ruined a ten day opportunity for hearings.

Seriously hilarious stuff for the sad, insane situation. 👍

ryanomalley
Strange Creature
Joined 8th July 2020
Forum Posts: 3

All lies in jest.  Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Well, well....

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

whats an uthan's?

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

https://youtu.be/mlvo4ioB5P0 This is live footage of the rioters beating an officer 👮‍♀️ that day was just horrific !

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Fact Check on the texas woman accused of voter fraud.

If this is all the voting fraud that can be found,  in my opinion,
kind of shows there wasn't much fraud out there.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-was-biden-campaign-official-arrested-1561777

" According to the NBC News affiliate in San Antonio (WOAI-TV), Project Veritas, a far-right activist group founded by James O'Keefe, released a heavily edited video of Rodriguez in October in which she claimed several candidates paid her to perform a variety of acts of voter fraud.

WOAI-TV also reported that Rodriguez claimed she lied about what she said in the recording.

"I don't care again what party you are, I'm non-partisan," Rodriguez said in an interview with the interview-based web show Carpenters Apprentice. "I feel horrible about that because reality is that I lied. I lied about a lot of stuff. Just to make sure I was enticing them just enough to find out what the bottom of this was. They asked for a proposal, I gave them a proposal."

Project Veritas did not disclose its identity when recording Rodriguez but simply told her that it was seeking a consultant for an upcoming San Antonio City Council race, according to WOAI-TV.

The New York Times reported in September that Project Veritas released a deceptive video claiming that Minnesota Democratic Representative Ilhan Omar's campaign had collected ballots illegally, which researchers called "a coordinated disinformation campaign."

According to the San Antonio Express-News, the video also shows that Rodriguez asked an elderly woman if she "meant to check the box for Republican Senator John Cornyn, since she previously had indicated that she wanted to vote only for Democrats."

Rodriguez claimed in a Facebook post that the woman she was speaking to was her aunt.

"What Project Veritas published was a conversation between relatives and a serious breach of privacy," Rodriguez wrote. "While I made false statements to the operatives in order to confirm my suspicions and further my own investigation, I did nothing illegal or unethical as implied by their edited video," she said.

While I made false statements to the operatives in order to confirm my suspicions and further my own investigation, I did nothing illegal or unethical as implied by their edited video.
Raquel Rodriguez
The San Antonio Express-News also reported that Rodriguez was a volunteer for Republican congressional candidate Mauro Garza, who challenged Representative Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) and lost. Garza told the San Antonio Express-News that he welcomes an investigation and that Rodriguez no longer was serving on his campaign without explaining why.

In the video, Rodriguez mentioned working for former Senator Pete Flores (R-Texas) and Democratic state Representative Elizabeth Campos.

Rodriguez also claimed to have attorney Nicole Garza, then-Democratic candidate for the 37th Civil District Court bench, and former state Republican District Judge Renee Yanta "in her pocket." According to the San Antonio Express-News, Yanta has sued Rodriguez, alleging defamation.

"I can tell you the allegations she made regarding me are wholly untrue," Nicole Garza said in a statement in October. "I am deeply troubled by the notion that someone could simply make a false statement about me (or anyone else) on video, and that no one would take the time to ask whether the allegations were true."

The San Antonio Express-News does not mention that Rodriguez was working on behalf of Biden or has any affiliation to Biden.

A similar accusation was made in November against Dallas Jones, who was hired as Biden's Texas political director in September, according to Reuters. Social media users claimed that Jones was arrested for voter fraud, but Reuters found no evidence of Jones' alleged arrest and was told by a Biden spokesperson that the social media claims about Jones were "laughably false."

Now, Rodriguez is being investigated for a variety of forms of voter fraud, including vote harvesting, which is when a third party collects absentee ballots from voters' homes and drops them off at a polling place or election office.

According to the Texas Public Policy Foundation, "in Texas, vote harvesting is illegal, at least to the extent where state law prohibits a voter's absentee ballot being completed and mailed by someone other than a close relative."

If convicted, Rodriguez could face up to 20 years in prison, according to Paxton's statement. The arrest was based on "dozens of hours of unedited, raw footage" reviewed by the Election Fraud Division of the Office of the Attorney General.

"This is a victory for election integrity and a strong signal that anyone who attempts to defraud the people of Texas, deprive them of their vote, or undermine the integrity of elections will be brought to justice," Paxton said in a statement.

"The shocking and blatantly illegal action documented by Project Veritas demonstrates a form of election fraud my office continually investigates and prosecutes."

The Ruling
False.

There is no evidence that Raquel Rodriguez has any affiliation to President-elect Biden or that she was committing voter fraud on behalf of Biden. Texas Attorney General Paxton is investigating Rodriguez involving multiple forms of voter fraud.

READ MORE
Fact Check: Did Democrats Object to More States For 2016 Than GOP For 2020?
Fact Check: Did Trump Say March 'Peacefully and Patriotically' to Capitol?
Fact Check: Did Capitol Rioters Face a Weaker Law Presence Than BLM?
Fact Check: Is Texas Doing Great Job With COVID-19 Vaccines, as Trump Says?
ken paxton files election lawsuit Supreme Court

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

rabbitquest said:whats an uthan's?

I dunno. A typo?

Ashley_M_Hardy
Cashley Marie
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 19

He'll leave the White House with no hiccups. Just watch.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ashley_M_Hardy said:He'll leave the White House with no hiccups. Just watch.

We can only hope!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

rabbitquest said:Fact Check on the texas woman accused of voter fraud.

If this is all the voting fraud that can be found,  in my opinion,
kind of shows there wasn't much fraud out there.

Number 1 that’s like saying seeing 1 cockroach in broad daylight means there aren’t many.

It really wouldn’t take that many bad actors to overcome the margins of victory.

Number 2 your article is not addressing this fact. It only addresses what Veritas DID already which is she is working for a smaller official and covered for it by saying she was working 4 Biden, which is obviously a cover-excuse in her highly red state.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

rabbitquest said:whats an uthan's?

It's probably code for "reptilian overlord".

Go to page:
Go to: