Forum Posts: 2993

🤔

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14631

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I'll let you know as soon as I find it in womens' fashion!

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

That's not funny
I don't want to see him glorified and made into next year's Halloween Costume
Fake news is saying he was infiltrating that he is undercover FBI getting info on Antifa
It is saying the whole reason for the uprising was to get Dems laptops for coup info

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:🤔

I wish this held true for today but it doesn't
Those were the days of yellow journalism
Meaning if any false or questionable info were published it was scorned and removed or not published at all

The opposition that you speak of is standing on false beliefs they have no proof to their claims yet they ride their vctim wave
If Trump were correct in his claim  proof would have surfaced by now

I stand by my claim of voter fraud in Arizona and there is  proof to back myself up however it is not enough votes to declare Trump winner

Where's the proof

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Apologize anna_grin I led BlackWolf astray with my initial comment
Back on topic ☺️

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

lepperochan said:https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0108/1188535-young-scientist/

a nice app to have

Fantastic!!
Congratulations to him and Kudos to his parents and teachers for helping to instill truth and discernment
This is thrilling to know he is a future leader

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

While these videos negate some of the false claims of peaceful occupation ( as in staying within the ropes ) inside our capital, I seriously advise you not watch them if you're highly sensitive. I became very emotionally distraught while watching them. I thought I had pretty much seen them all: I had not.

Capital riots were way worse than we thought:

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/chris-99178053752?fbclid=IwAR2BHdybxAAW3FwN9qaGySUyounKeb_hU-N1GpqiOdV1oP5VQoPs8t1Aui0

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:While these videos negate some of the false claims of peaceful occupation ( as in staying within the ropes ) inside our capital, I seriously advise you not watch them if you're highly sensitive. I became very emotionally distraught while watching them. I thought I had pretty much seen them all: I had not.

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/chris-99178053752?fbclid=IwAR2BHdybxAAW3FwN9qaGySUyounKeb_hU-N1GpqiOdV1oP5VQoPs8t1Aui0

Ugh ... maybe I'll wait a bit, perhaps until he's gone from the WH. I should be fully recharged by that.

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 889

That was really hard to watch, but I think it’s necessary to understand the level of aggression that these people brought with them.  I can say that I had no idea of what people working in that building experienced until just now.  

What hit me hardest were two moments. The first was seeing human beings - people from communities all over the place, with jobs, kids, and families - gathered together chanting for the death of of another human being.  It chills me to the bone.  The second was watching a mob of people work together to heave-ho forward towards the doors, crushing people in front of them as a law enforcement officer trying to do his job is crying for help because he’s being pressed against the doors.  It hurt my heart to hear the desperation in his voice.

Humans that we work with, go to school and church with, grocery shop next to, and are related to did this thing, and it’s going to be a long time before the horror of that fact stops making me nauseous.  

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:While these videos negate some of the false claims of peaceful occupation ( as in staying within the ropes ) inside our capital, I seriously advise you not watch them if you're highly sensitive. I became very emotionally distraught while watching them. I thought I had pretty much seen them all: I had not.

Tragic to see the police officer in distress and to know that he was near the end of his life
My heart goes out to his family

On the flip side which says nothing against the officer but where was the tear gas , where were the rubber bullets where were the riot shields .
They had to have known something was brewing yet the authorities sent these men out unprepared
Shame on them
The officer killed in the video appeared to not have much riot training
Where was national  guard?

To compare this to Ben Ghazi is horribly wrong I don't care if he was only comparing the numbers killed
It was unnecessary
Did he chastised Hillary? She caused the tragedy at Ben Ghazi

The man with the zip tie in rotunda has not been identified unfair to say he was a Trump supporters out to hold hostage or murder others

Very brutal and terrfying situation for those who were set to protect

Appalling and intolerable behavior by the rioters

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:That was really hard to watch, but I think it’s necessary to understand the level of aggression that these people brought with them.  I can say that I had no idea of what people working in that building experienced until just now.  

What hit me hardest were two moments. The first was seeing human beings - people from communities all over the place, with jobs, kids, and families - gathered together chanting for the death of of another human being.  It chills me to the bone.  The second was watching a mob of people work together to heave-ho forward towards the doors, crushing people in front of them as a law enforcement officer trying to do his job is crying for help because he’s being pressed against the doors.  It hurt my heart to hear the desperation in his voice.

Humans that we work with, go to school and church with, grocery shop next to, and are related to did this thing, and it’s going to be a long time before the horror of that fact stops making me nauseous.  

I agree; it was nauseating. I still have not fully recovered. My stomach is in knots. This is absolutely unjustifiable in any way or means.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Valeriyabeyond said:

Tragic to see the police officer in distress and to know that he was near the end of his life
My heart goes out to his family

On the flip side which says nothing against the officer but where was the tear gas , where were the rubber bullets where were the riot shields .
They had to have known something was brewing yet the authorities sent these men out unprepared
Shame on them
The officer killed in the video appeared to not have much riot training
Where was national  guard?

To compare this to Ben Ghazi is horribly wrong I don't care if he was only comparing the numbers killed
It was unnecessary
Did he chastised Hillary? She caused the tragedy at Ben Ghazi

The man with the zip tie in rotunda has not been identified unfair to say he was a Trump supporters out to hold hostage or murder others

Very brutal and terrfying situation for those who were set to protect

Appalling and intolerable behavior by the rioters

Val, I started a thread for Letters from an American by Heather Cox Richardson. If you want to know where the national guard was. . .read today's post. It should enrage you.

Go to page:
Go to: