misinformation (the fact check thread)

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5005

I've been publicly and privately accused of ridiculous shit by ridiculous people for 4 years now at DUP.

Not going to start fretting over my self image now.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

[quote] runaway-mindtrain said:https://youtu.be/wUwu--_HZko

The struggle against child trafficking that was ramped up during the last administration has been dialed back. [ . . . ]

Pfft.

Combating Human Trafficking and the Biden Administration

This post is part of the Council on Foreign Relationsí blog series on human trafficking, in which CFR fellows and other leading experts assess new approaches to improve U.S. and global efforts to curb trafficking and modern slavery. This post was authored by Sarah E. Mendelson.

[ . . . ]

The vast repair work to be undertaken by the Biden administration offers an opportunity to build forward in new ways, including changes to how and where combating human trafficking is operationalizedóboth in terms of diplomacy and development. A relatively easy first step would be to reinstitute the fourth ďPĒ abandoned by the Donald J. Trump administration (in more ways than one): partnership. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton introduced the concept of partnership in recognition of the collaboration needed to reduce and then eradicate human trafficking and modern slavery.

[ . . . ]

https://www.cfr.org/blog/combating-human-trafficking-and-biden-administration

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Thought Provoker
Wales
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 120

As a nod to humanity, kindly refrain from referencing "dementia Biden" in a slurry of anger & contempt. As the son of parents who both had dementia / Alzheimer's it is very offensive. America is not the world.

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

noted rob, unfortunately i advise you to not argue the point here

ricky im gonna put this as politely as i can in words you understand: piss off

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Thought Provoker
Wales
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 120

anna_grin said:noted rob, unfortunately i advise you to not argue the point here

ricky im gonna put this as politely as i can in words you understand: piss off

Don't think Ricky was being disrespectful. To be fair, added a human touch / angle.

Anna, I made my point and there it ends. It's a grotesquely cruel illness.

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
Joined 24th Mar 2013

he canít commit to a single sentence, itís one big joke so as far as im concerned piss off is me being gentle

-youíre right, i have seen it

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
Joined 24th Mar 2013

mate i donít have access to any of my old accounts what is your problem

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 509

Ricky-Journals said:But I have the ďattitude problemĒ after seeing what I have over the years from these childish adults, and itís quite funny to be honest.

Oh I wish to be as mentally ill as others, Iíd then maybe be able to get away with what they have and be accepted.

You don't have an attitude problem as much as common sense and information that doesn't come from leftist cable news or written about in a commie rag. Unfortunately, my union jack flag friend, that means you know real world facts instead of propaganda, truth instead of jive. So your character must be attacked and your sources denied validation. All that you witness these Jim Crow democrats doing was perfected by Trotsky and the Bolsheviki a hundred years ago. They have infected America discourse with their fake victimhood and grievous politics...

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
Joined 24th Mar 2013

runaway for FUCKS SAKE how you gonna use jive in a derogatory way and shout about Jim Crow in the same damn breath.

Iím fucking sick of you. have you ever considered it might be the other way around as to reliability? if a person has been proven to be a deceptive ignorant fool people are less likely to pay attention no matter what side of the political spectrum he or she falls on.

regardless of which we offer all sources the same opportunity in this arena. it just so happens that the ones youíve provided have been shit and Ricky has provided fuck all.

ill be impressed if you can stay on topic in a response to me so Iíd advise you donít. i mean free country and all that but 🤷🏻‍♀️

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2892

Well, Bill Maher! I never!

https://youtu.be/gmXTUSP9a9M

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2892

anna_grin said:runaway for FUCKS SAKE how you gonna use jive in a derogatory way and shout about Jim Crow in the same damn breath.

Iím fucking sick of you. have you ever considered it might be the other way around as to reliability? if a person has been proven to be a deceptive ignorant fool people are less likely to pay attention no matter what side of the political spectrum he or she falls on.

regardless of which we offer all sources the same opportunity in this arena. it just so happens that the ones youíve provided have been shit and Ricky has provided fuck all.

ill be impressed if you can stay on topic in a response to me so Iíd advise you donít. i mean free country and all that but 🤷🏻‍♀️

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
Joined 24th Mar 2013

1) youíre supposedly black and yet youíre acting like you donít know the origins of jive talk and why it came to mean disingenuous (hint: racism)

2) what misinformation are you addressing in your first post

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind