Go to page:

misinformation (the fact check thread)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

EdibleWords said:

If you can refrain from quoting, commenting about or debunking my posts, I will attempt to return the favor going forward. I will not needlessly alter past posts to appease you when any reasonable person can easily understand the thread as it stands.

Well this isn't the first time you've refused to retract something that was proven false, so I am not in the least bit surprised by your refusal to correct this. Your refusal to do such says much more about you than me.

If you refrain from mentioning my name in your thread, i.e. - "But Ahavati said this" or "Ahavati said that. . ." as what I feel are baiting tactics by you to garner a response from me ( especially when I haven't been participating in your thread ), then we can agree.

You stay out of my threads and I'll gladly stay out of yours ( as if I hadn't been already ).

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

ladies please. the round is over

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LOL! Yes; NOW it is ( hopefully ).

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

runaway-mindtrain said:https://nypost.com/2021/02/15/house-gop-demands-pelosi-address-capitol-riot-security-failures/

Capital police chief asked for national guard troops on the 4th from House leaders but was denied. Well, Well. After once again bring called a liar by J Blaze, the truth comes out verified by multiple sources. But of course, they NOW have their oft democrat named "racist" wall and theatre troops around the capitol building. But only after the foreknown threat by left and right extremists groups was ALLOWED to due damage... She will receive little if no repercussions from the coward neo con Republicans

Before I address this, let's be clear about something. This has nothing to do with your previous claims that Trump ordered 10,000 troops to the Capitol or that this request was denied by the D.C. Mayor. Claims you made a few days ago that were easily debunked.

NOW you are suddenly shifting the blame for the lack of military support onto Pelosi because ... you stumbled upon this article dated February 15th, which was 2 days ago.

Let's let how fickle you are sink in for a bit before I answer.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

jb everyone is allowed to change their mind based on new news (“news”)please address the news x

(in the spirit of fairness)

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

anna_grin said:jb everyone is allowed to change their mind based on new news (“news”)please address the news x

(in the spirit of fairness)

Of course they are (  but I doubt that is the case here ).

Anyhoo . . .

Here is the article runaway linked to

https://nypost.com/2021/02/15/house-gop-demands-pelosi-address-capitol-riot-security-failures/

The Republicans noted that Capitol Police Chief Steve Sund approached Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving on Jan. 4 to request National Guard support but his request was denied.

“When then-Chief Sund made a request for national guard support on January 4th, why was that request denied?” Republicans wrote, per the Fox News report.

“Did Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving get permission or instruction from your staff on January 4th prior to denying Chief Sund’s request for the national guard?”

Pelosi’s office said Monday that Irving did not bring a National Guard request to them before the day of the siege.

Sund and Irving resigned under heavy pressure from Pelosi — a decision that the top-ranking Republicans also chafed at.

It's his ( Irving's ) word against Pelosi's office, one of two men who were asked to resign for failing to do something.

Where is the digital or paper trail of the request?

This is the only information available to the public at this time.

An accusation without any substance to back it up is just an accusation.

Let's chalk this up to runaway skimming through the article for only what he wanted to hear.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

thanks j you’re a star ⭐️

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

It is the end of an era.

Rush Limbaugh, who was notorious for making unproven claims about Democrats ( among other controversial statements ) on his television and radio shows over the last 30 years, has died of cancer at age 70 on February 17th.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh

This is huge news, as millions of people over the years either absorbed his false information as factual or modeled themselves after him when it came to spreading falsehoods on the Internet in similar fashion.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Goebells

wondering if there is any basis to the attribution of those words to that person other than Meme

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

lepperochan said:Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Goebells

wondering if there is any basis to the attribution of those words to that person other than Meme

That , I do not know...

However , I can tell you the meme itself , is specifically
worded , and designed , to affect consciousness...

As I am aware of two languages of 22 letters that specifically
affect the human brain on an underlying level...

And those 22 letters can have a base number value of 1495...

"Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"
+ "Quarrel / Dispute" , or "Father Of The Mob , Multitude" = 1495

Just sayin'...

He knew the "Code"

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

How to incorporate fact checking as part of daily living

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeYQE8t1/

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

rabbitquest said:How to incorporate fact checking as part of daily living

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeYQE8t1/

That's fantastic; now if we could just re-edumucate some adults.   .

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

You debunked nothing JB pirate. You speak nothing but establishment jive, as you support ya slave party. So what does that make you? You can giggle and laugh but the world is laughing at your boy. Biden is a bitch. I don't give two shits what you or any other lying, cheating, Jim crow democrat thinks. Respond all you want to my posts. I hardly ever read them. I post facts on these leftist forums for OTHER people to SEE. It doesn't matter one goddamn bit what you respond with. People see the truth. Just like they see democrats and media covering for dementia Biden. Pathetic...

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

runaway-mindtrain said:

You debunked nothing JB pirate. You speak nothing but establishment jive, as you support ya slave party. So what does that make you? You can giggle and laugh but the world is laughing at your boy. Biden is a bitch. I don't give two shits what you or any other lying, cheating, Jim crow democrat thinks. Respond all you want to my posts. I hardly ever read them. I post facts on these leftist forums for OTHER people to SEE. It doesn't matter one goddamn bit what you respond with. People see the truth. Just like they see democrats and media covering for dementia Biden. Pathetic...

Off topic dear fellow DU human member. Wrong place to say the least. Please stick to the thread guidelines or post where it is most suitable.

Chill.

Apologies Anna.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

i don’t mind cf believe it or not ive got more going on in my life than telling off people in this thread 😅 x

Go to page:
Go to: