misinformation (the fact check thread)

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2892

JohnnyBlaze said:

There's a bunch of other claims by Edible that have been debunked in this thread since page 1 that she hasn't even bothered to address.  I'm not sure what the big deal is all of a sudden to defend herself. Little too late in my opinion.

Itís never too late for the truth.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

She has deliberately attributed the first quote to me, thus misleading readers to believe I said such. The person who actually said it was David Zurawik, who also said:

And maybe Iím just so happy after four years to hear a president who isnít a bully and blowhard that Iím willing to be fooled, but Mr. Bidenís kindness to questioners came across as sincere.

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

cheers a x

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:She has deliberately attributed the first quote to me, thus misleading readers to believe I said such. The person who actually said it was David Zurawik, who also said:

Ow.

I fixed it.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:

Ow.

I fixed it.

False. She has not removed " Ahavati said"  atop the quote box, nor attributed the name of the author; thus, misleading readers to believe I said it.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:

False. She has not removed " Ahavati said"  atop the quote box, nor attributed the name of the author; thus, misleading readers to believe I said it.

Oh. Iím being slow. 😝

FYI, You should make use of quote-boxes in your posts. It was actually a little hard to tell how much was a quote VS article commentary from you.

No harm intended. Iíll fix it for you.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5005

runaway-mindtrain said:https://news.yahoo.com/biden-claims-didn-t-covid-131245718.html

So either lying like leftist did about Trump for 4 years or handicapped mentally and can't keep track of events. With a virus as bad as ever and middle east wars ramping up to biblical levels, it is "nice" to see we have the weakest president possible. The world laughs and daily prepares to take advantage of the complete lack of leadership we have in the executive branch, while democrats push for their soviet styled "truth commission" to covertly remove the threat of their enemies under the guise of "protecting" democracy from wrong think.... just like the Nazis they supported in the 30s

Uhh ... wait ... what?

Isn't runaway_mindtrain the same person who trolled the Covid-19 threads with posts stating that Covid was a scam?

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11355/1395/#494772

Why don't both of you quit fussing over numbers and just put on your commie face mask like the globalist health dictatorship demands... 2019 , 2017, or 1917's numbers can be inserted into this argument. Why bother trying to convince yourself or others that there are VIRUSES a foot? It doesn't matter. Whatever the numbers or the excuse...Sheep will do as they are told. The wankers over at the WHO have already stated, "this will not go away, we will never go back to normal" Medical tyranny was used by the Bolsheviki, Maoist and ESPECIALLY the Nazis to control their populations. We have arrived in the New Order. You will always have a mask, and soon, to buy or sell will require verification of the APPROVED medicine and RNA chip inserted Vaccine. .....Go back to sleep. You are on your knees begging to be controlled in every aspect of your life, while bitching on how much we must submit. If there was only one death plus a year of propaganda it would be enough for most people to bend over for the doctorial assfuck. The numbers do not matter. Good thing though, heart and lung disease numbers, that are usually high, are WAY down this year. Apparently, the Kung flu cures those afflictions. While you are looking for numbers to support your medical tyranny. Try looking at those diseases in comparison to last year or the year before that...However, it doesn't matter what you find because most of the world is now under control. You will submit too. Your future is slavery, no matter what. Write your poems and accept your bondage. You begged for it, regardless....

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
Joined 24th Mar 2013

eddy, i hope ya being honest

jb, i know itís easy pickins but donít taunt runaway please and thank u if he has changed his stance on the virus i would praise and not mock it

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:

Oh. Iím being slow. 😝

FYI, You should make use of quote-boxes in your posts. It was actually a little hard to tell how much was a quote VS article commentary from you.

No harm intended. Iíll fix it for you.

False. She still has "Ahavati said", when she could easily just use a blank quote verse ( as she did the second quote ) and attribution. She didn't, however, include the second quote with the first because the second quote ends with "he said", and, well, I'm a she, so she had to separate it.  As it stands, it still looks like I said the first one.

I am growing weary of this game, edible. And that is what it is to you. I do not care for your ways. I feel they are spiteful, vindictive, and blatantly dishonest with intent to mislead. You know exactly what you are doing and are not fooling me with that 'slow' act. Do not mistake this as a judgement; it is my personal observation. We all evolve in our own time. And in those evolutions are choices we each have a right to make.

I will ask you to refrain form addressing me, as I do not care for your ways, nor desire to interact with you in any way, which is why I now completely eschew your threads. Kindly extend me the same courtesy out of adult respect and maturity.

Or be perceived as a disrespectful stalker harassing those who have requested, formally, that you leave them alone.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:

False. She still has "Ahavati said", when she could easily just use a blank quote verse ( as she did the second quote ) and attribution.

Easy doesnít mean I couldnít have overlooked it. I actually did. And thatís why it took 2 passes to make it work.

However, what you are doing is more accurately defamation than debunking, and thatís something I have the right to respond to. I need to make a public statement on that.

In the United States, false light laws protect against statements which are not technically false but are misleading.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation

She didn't, however, include the second quote with the first because the second quote ends with "he said",

That has nothing to do with why I quoted that part. Thatís pure conjecture, to my injury.

and, well, I'm a she, so she had to separate it.  As it stands, it still looks like I said the first one.

I will double check that one.

I am growing weary of this game, edible. And that is what it is to you.

Again, more harmful conjecture.

I do not care for your ways. I feel they are spiteful, vindictive, and blatantly dishonest with intent to mislead.

I canít argue with feelings. Bu they donít represent me.

You know exactly what you are doing and are not fooling me with that 'slow' act.

Again, more harmful conjecture.

I will ask you to refrain form addressing me, as I do not care for your ways, nor desire to interact with you in any way, which is why I now eschew your threads. Kindly extend me the same courtesy out of adult respect and maturity.

I will not engage you further to the best of my ability, if you feel harassed by it, unless I have to address harmful conjecture or defamation - as I believe the harassment is being currently dished by you, as in this thread.

Or be perceived as a disrespectful stalker harassing those who have requested, formally, that you leave them alone.

Iím formally going to try to avoid you now. Please donít harass me, as you have done in this thread, in that case. It will make things easier for us both.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:

Iím formally going to try to avoid you now. Please donít harass me, as you have done in this thread, in that case. It will make things easier for us both.

Truth is absolute defense of defamation. You have previously been warned and banned for harassing me. You came into MY thread and deliberately mis-attributed a quote ( which you STILL have not corrected ). That is the reason this is here. Correct it NOW by removing "Ahavati said". And please refrain from the thread and/or addressing me henceforth.

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
Joined 24th Mar 2013

thank you ed for accepting responsibility

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:

Truth is absolute defense of defamation. You have previously been warned and banned for harassing me.

Truth be told, as I recall, I wasnít banned for harassing you, but for posting in the form of a poem, which I chose to do because drone was defended for staying on topic while doing so. My reply was not for harassing but making a general point about our responsibility in bringing up role models and their being crucified for representing our ideals. In other words, like Candace Owens took heat for speaking on behalf of shared ideals that I spoke about.

You came into MY thread and deliberately mis-attributed a quote ( which you STILL have not corrected ).

You quoted that article, so i donít understand.  The post address is the reference point.

That is the reason this is here. Correct it NOW by removing "Ahavati said". And please refrain from the thread and/or addressing me henceforth.

If you can refrain from quoting, commenting about or debunking my posts, I will attempt to return the favor going forward. I will not needlessly alter past posts to appease you when any reasonable person can easily understand the thread as it stands.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:thank you ed for accepting responsibility

🙏🙂

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind