Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

thank you kindly mr. blaze, sarcasm aside x

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

runaway-mindtrain said:Like troops sent back into Syria on inauguration day, that President Trump had removed, Biden now halts President Trump's plan to remove Troops from Afghanistan, even though we have been there for 2 decades. Not only is Biden a documented racist but now shows the world he is a warmonger. Perhaps the new secretary of defense that was on the board of a weapons manufacturer had something to do with it.
https://youtu.be/VGTUYLJGBm4

Please explain to me how any of this is a lie....as I am usually accused of...

You are not lying. You are just parroting someone else's lie.

https://www.jpost.com/international/false-claims-in-syria-biden-will-start-war-as-us-presence-there-rejected-656440

The conspiracy theory that claims Biden “invaded” Syria or sent a US convoy there on his “first day” is a misreading of events. The US supplies its forces in eastern Syria with trucks often sent from the Kurdistan region of northern Iraq. This is a tenuous logistics pipeline for US personnel and Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve. Those who follow these movements call them routine. There is no evidence of an increased US footprint, a change in posture or tempo of operations.  

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Claim: Child sex trafficking was mocked during the Superbowl.

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/speakeasy/read/11784/

Reality: During a Superbowl skit, QAnon was mocked for perpetuating false claims about child sex trafficking, most notably "Pizzagate".

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/537719-snl-reimagines-super-bowl-commercials-tackling-political-topics

“Saturday Night Live” offered its own spin on how companies could tackle some of the nation’s most-talked about political topics in their Super Bowl commercials this weekend.

During the show’s cold open on Saturday, the program did a parody of the “Super Bowl LV Pregame Show,” in which hosts like former quarterback Phil Simms, portrayed by Mikey Day, and host James Brown, portrayed by Kenan Thompson, aired a series of “impassioned commercials” to “reflect this moment in history.”

The hosts then go on to air another ad, this time with a “conservative slant,” says Alex Moffat, who portrays former NFL coach Bill Cowher, to “balance out the so-called progressive ads.”

The following spoof ad, which comes from Papa John's, tackles the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory.

The ad features clips of “real ingredients” that the narrator touts has “no additives, no preservatives and no child sex trafficking in the basement.”

“Sorry, Democrats, you’ll have to get your child sex pizza over at Hillary’s Pizzeria,” the narrator continues in a reference to some the baseless claims have have been spread by followers of the conspiracy theory movement.

What is Pizzagate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

In March 2016, the personal email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, was hacked in a spear-phishing attack. WikiLeaks published his emails in November 2016. Proponents of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory falsely claimed the emails contained coded messages that connected several high-ranking Democratic Party officials and U.S. restaurants with an alleged human trafficking and child sex ring. One of the establishments allegedly involved was the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria in Washington, D.C.

Members of the alt-right, conservative journalists, and others who had urged Clinton's prosecution over the emails, spread the conspiracy theory on social media outlets such as 4chan, 8chan, and Twitter. In response, a man from North Carolina traveled to Comet Ping Pong to investigate the conspiracy and fired a rifle inside the restaurant to break the lock on a door to a storage room during his search. The restaurant owner and staff also received death threats from conspiracy theorists.

Pizzagate is generally considered a predecessor to the QAnon conspiracy theory. Pizzagate resurged in 2020, an election year, mainly due to QAnon. While initially it was spread by only the far-right, it has since been spread by children and teenagers on TikTok "who don't otherwise fit a right-wing conspiracy theorist mold". The conspiracy theory has developed and become less partisan and political in nature, with less emphasis on Clinton and more on the alleged worldwide elite of child sex-traffickers.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

thanks johnny, blazing the truth again

'muricaaa

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2252

Discussing Ivermectin And COVID-19 With 4 Experts! Dr.'s Scheim, Hibberd, Kory, And Juan Chamie!
19,664 views•Feb 2, 2021
Whiteboard Doctor

DON;T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE
THEY ARE LYING
Vaccines
are the way to go

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

hi drone, hello again.  could you provide some proof, please.  as per... my.... guidelines.  at the very least, it would be courteous to include a link to the youtube video you're actually referencing.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Beyond The Roundup | Another NY Judge Orders A Hospital To Use Ivermectin
60,433 views•Feb 6, 2021
TrialSite News

This Judge should be fired
My vaccine friends
WILL LOSE PROFIT

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

do you need your ears cleaned out, drone

you may very well be making a good point, but no one can tell when you put it the way you are doing.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

anna_grin said:hi drone, hello again.  could you provide some proof, please.  as per... my.... guidelines.  at the very least, it would be courteous to include a link to the youtube video you're actually referencing.

Dr.'s Scheim, Hibberd, Kory, And Juan Chamie!
IF one would care to
check their background
i'm sure one would agree
these people are real
not fakes
P.S
i am being courteous to include a link
YOUTUBE
IS THE LINK

It would be stupid
to post something
without
some sort of link
would you not agree

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

anna_grin said:do you need your ears cleaned out, drone

you may very well be making a good point, but no one can tell when you put it the way you are doing.

One would suggest
copy and paste

no one can tell when you put it the way you are doing.
Who are these People
Who do not understand
copy and paste
after all it is a link

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

drone said:

It would be stupid
to post something
without
some sort of link
would you not agree

i sure would, drone, and if you can hold off your apoplexy you might realise you haven't posted one. do you imagine anyone can be fucked to copy and paste all of that into google in hopes of finding what you're on about? it's very simple to include a hyperlink. i would be stunned if you told me you didn't know how at this point.

besides which, in relation to thread guidelines, you offer no refutation other than the statement, and i quote DON;T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE
THEY ARE LYING
-

find me some research on ivermectin, if i'm right in thinking that's what you want to discuss.  find me some evidence that said people are nasty pants on fire liars.  something.  jesus.  

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

this thread is intended to debunk misinformation, posted here on this site or elsewhere, and not to spread it

this is not a debate forum

I find this strange
Others are Allowed to debate
and others are not
Allowed
to debate

Your rules
this thread is intended to debunk misinformation,
posted here on this site or elsewhere, and not to spread it

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

drone, if you'd care to learn how to debate, maybe that would be an option.  for now i'd settle for you learning to read and comprehend.  i am giving you another, and another chance.  and you are throwing it all in my face and pouting.  take a break, come back with some sources.  if not, i won't be dignifying further tantrums with a response

thread guidelines because apparently we need them

a) stay on topic

b) your post should be regarding some piece of misinformation that requires correcting

c) you should have credible sources to back yourself up.

general chat is fine to a point, as is questioning of sources (ideally with an alternative source) but there are other places for you to go if you want to be noisy and have lots of opinions

i.e you should not be using rhetoric to argue a point.

so you see i am merely the referee here.  

digest that please and if you would like to come back with sources that intelligently refute misinformation, there's no bar on you. the only barrier is your own willingness or ability to do so

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

anna_grin said: -

find me some research on ivermectin, if i'm right in thinking that's what you want to discuss.  find me some evidence that said people are nasty pants on fire liars.  something.  jesus.  

do you imagine anyone can be fucked to copy and paste all of that into google in hopes of finding what you're on about
i understand
it takes hours to do a copy and past
One could call it
Research

find me some research on ivermectin,
ER i already have
but  i have run out of spoons
SOOO
You have to feed yourself
sorry

if i'm right in thinking
that's what you want to discuss.
HOW can i discuss
anything
YOUR RULES say
No Debate

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

.... ah you got me. one more time. the implication of this thread is that you, the poster, are the one presenting the research, so scoffing and saying "i won't spoon feed you" doesn't really fly.

i offered you the opportunity to bolster your claims and suggested it would be polite to include an actual link.  and this is how you respond.

i'll wait on that research - which a youtube video is not.

Go to page:
Go to: