Go to page:

misinformation (the fact check thread)

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

The 2020 election results were digitally altered as well. Will you be covering that digital scam?. Or just post your constant stream of lies from Trotskyite sources. I suspect the latter...

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

You mean stuff like this at DUP that has no basis in reality?

runaway-mindtrain said: I have a question for all the Biden democrat plantation workers and shills covering for this racist, child fondler in DC after your coup...In the effort to fight systemic racism, will you be removing the Democrat party from existance, since they setup, funded, and performed all the racism in this country ever since losing their slaves because a Republican was elected?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14621

anna_grin said:ahaviti : while i appreciate kitkats response , im gonna need every claim backed up with a source still. so the points about the welfare system and forced tubal ligations for example can only stand if there is a credible source for them.

there are some good links in there, but perhaps as it’s a long post, a few are missing.

Ricky get a new hobby please you’re a bit shit at this one

Well that would be up to her to provide. I'll let her know. I can only provide the link to the thread BOTH posts were wrongly posted in.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

Ahavati said:

Well that would be up to her to provide. I'll let her know. I can only provide the link to the thread BOTH posts were wrongly posted in.

i understand, but i wouldn’t be following my own rules were i not to point it out x

i would suggest footnotes and a source list as it’s structured like an article itself .

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:

i understand, but i wouldn’t be following my own rules were i not to point it out x

i would suggest footnotes and a source list as it’s structured like an article itself .

I'll point her this way!

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

runaway-mindtrain said:The 2020 election results were digitally altered as well. Will you be covering that digital scam?. Or just post your constant stream of lies from Trotskyite sources. I suspect the latter...

you’re very welcome to address that yourself, provided you follow my clear guidelines...

...good luck

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

runaway-mindtrain said:The 2020 election results were digitally altered as well. Will you be covering that digital scam?. Or just post your constant stream of lies from Trotskyite sources. I suspect the latter...

Fact Check: FALSE

"The thousands of hand recounts and audits that proved machines counted accurately continue to be overshadowed by disinformation."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dominion-is-suing-rudy-giuliani-seeking-1-3-billion-in-damages-after-he-spread-the-conspiracy-theory-that-the-vote-machine-company-rigged-the-election/ar-BB1d4Ga4?ocid=uxbndlbing

Trump And His Allies Have Lost Nearly 60 Election Fights In Court (And Counting)

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/trump-election-court-losses-electoral-college

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

edit: checked out the source, looks good to me

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:thanks a... but... buzzfeed news? 😂 i don’t think it’s known for misinformation but it’s not seen as serious journalism is it?

Erm, it's credible in this case.

But here:

Judges tossed out nearly all of the roughly 60 suits filed by the Trump campaign and its backers. . .

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/01/donald-trump-courts-election-legal-hangover-453217

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

aye it looked alright when i had a proper look but buzzfeed just makes me think of dumb quizzes ukno 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:aye it looked alright when i had a proper look but buzzfeed just makes me think of dumb quizzes ukno 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hahaha. Right! They should totally make it a quiz. Unfortunately, almost half of the American population would fail it. . .

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:About the Biden Suspension order:

The Biden administration said that its freeze on oil-and-gas leasing approvals does not apply to tribal lands after a Utah tribe ripped the department for what it called a “direct attack” on its economy and sovereignty.

“The approval process outlined in the Secretarial Order for oil and gas activities does not apply to tribal and individual Indian trust lands,” an Interior Department spokesperson said in a Monday email to The Washington Times.

The statement came after Luke Duncan, chairman of the Ute Indian Tribe Business Committee, fired off a Jan. 21 letter asking acting Interior Secretary Scott de la Vega for an exemption from his order suspending for 60 days agency approvals for leasing and permitting on federal lands.

https://thedcpatriot.com/direct-attack-ute-indian-tribe-unleashes-on-joe-biden-for-ruining-their-way-of-life/

FACT CHECK: FALSE - the order  was “consistent with all legal obligations and policy goals to uphold trust and treaty responsibility to tribal nations"; thus, excluded the Ute tribe.

Biden admin. says tribes exempt from drilling freeze after Utes decry order as 'direct attack'

The Biden administration said that its freeze on oil-and-gas leasing approvals does not apply to tribal lands after a Utah tribe ripped the department for what it called a “direct attack” on its economy and sovereignty.

“The approval process outlined in the Secretarial Order for oil and gas activities does not apply to tribal and individual Indian trust lands,” an Interior Department spokesperson said in a Monday email to The Washington Times.

The statement came after Luke Duncan, chairman of the Ute Indian Tribe Business Committee, fired off a Jan. 21 letter asking acting Interior Secretary Scott de la Vega for an exemption from his order suspending for 60 days agency approvals for leasing and permitting on federal lands.

The two-page order, which places the top leadership in charge of decision-making on mineral production, said that the department will continue its existing operations “consistent with all legal obligations and policy goals to uphold trust and treaty responsibility to tribal nations.”

That line apparently failed to alleviate the concerns of the Ute Indian Tribe, which said in its letter that the order “violates the United States treaty and trust responsibilities to the Ute Indian Tribe and violates important principles of tribal sovereignty and self-determination.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/26/biden-admin-says-tribes-exempt-drilling-freeze-aft/

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

thanks a, perfect x

Northern1
Fire of Insight
Iceland
Joined 15th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 228

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

The name of the game is football, a name which predates American football, or pussy rugby as some call it here.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

https://youtu.be/1uYKvDv1viU

Twitter Launches "Birdwatch" addressing misinformation

Go to page:
Go to: