Ricky Ricky Ricky. see previous. good day

drone
drone
Dangerous Mind
Greece
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 1874

Ricky-Journals said:You asked for someone to tell you if it was fake news, so I did.
It’s easy to copy and paste a YouTube link, Drone. You know and everyone else does. But you continue to copy and paste what you do, as it’s your “thing” to do.
One must use common sense and use logical reasoning instead of one must ignore everything in front of them and listen to my circle jerk a jerk circle getting over no hurdle, ahh whatever. Get a job.
Only kidding lol.

One must use common sense and use logical reasoning
on this point
i agree
you are right
but what i find confusing
you don't do
what you preach
i posted some thing
that i researched
what was presented
i researched
and for some strange reason
it has taken me
a little longer
then a few minutes
to understand if
you understand the meaning of the word IF
what was said is in fact
you do understand the word
fact
you see it takes me a little longer
then a few minutes
to do even  a little
shallow research
shall we say
and you managed
to do a little research
in a matter of minutes
Amazing

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Dec 2020
Forum Posts: 1034

Edit

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3065

well, i'll just let this run its course then shall i?  good

again, guidelines - page one.

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

Edit

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Ricky-Journals said:“is it exhausting to respond to the same thing over and over again. Well, here is the thread for you!”

May want to take that out of the guidelines as it’s very confusing, which is probably giving Drone is fuel lol.

no, you are. cool cool. bye bye

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

Edit

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Ricky-Journals said:Okay. The thread is to debunk misinformation, but it’s not a debate forum. Eh eh eh eh eh eh?

correct. you may question sources or provide alternative sources to counter a point claim but you may not use rhetoric. fairly fucking simple.

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

Edit

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9695

EdibleWords said:

There is no racial equity in abortion.

Black women are having abortions as birth control at 5 times the rate of white women. They don’t want to resort to these abortions.

Black girls are more likely to be trafficked and forced to abort by controlling pimps.

Choice only comes before birth. After that, we are just talking about how the pregnancy ends, with violent death or a healthy outcome.

Violence as non-medical elective “choice” should not be a job for doctors.

Additionally, they would be having more children naturally than white women. The black population of America would be bigger by far without it.

Systemic racism in abortion is therefore the #1 cause of death and population reduction for us to worry about.

By making it elective we allow abortion based on bigotry.

I pray they(Harris Administration) don’t cause anymore babies to die.

Fact Check:

SweetKittyCat5 said:

I think you need to recheck those facts my poetess I beg to differ on your statement.  
There are certain criteria that have been mandated for the African American race to assure we are less likely to abort our fetus than that of the Caucasian race.

You must remember that infamous Roe versus Wade, the law gave women that option to choose and not be subjugated to political interference of their choice.

Now let's take a look from this at another approach.  

African American females from the plantation fields have been taught to extend our generation, due to the point, families were separated, or sold off in slave sales, some young women were even impregnated by the white’s master(s), and the child was carried until full conception, and yes, some were utilized as a catalyst for work and labor. Most of those young ones were in fields as young as the age of five.

African Americans procreate at an alarming rate than Caucasian women, due to the fact, career planning foretells their creation, waiting until marriage, and major fertility setbacks or genetic medical conditions that would suggest the fetus be aborted before full term.

Then you have Planned Parenthood, as a deterrence when it pertains to family planning offering several services: birth control pills, implantations, condoms, counseling.  

And in some states medical Tubal Ligations introduced by the Democratic parties to control the black population.

The Welfare system was a helpful tool as well as put into place to demoralize and stigmatize the man out of the home, however, most blacks if became pregnant would continue to have their kids, and as some generations before then, get on welfare to receive the benefits or the supplements of WIC.

Then you have the Morning After Pill... it is utilized primarily to abort any unwanted pregnancies and it is very popular among several college kids, or some military wives when the spouses are serving overseas.

There are several other key factors, to take into consideration as well.
If you have any statistics to add than what I submitted about, please let me know.

Appended (01-25-21)
I am Hattian French Creole with mulata blood in my veins
In life, there will be times you must revisit the historical facts to understand the climatic occurrences of how it affects today.

In the future when it comes to offering your views on someone’s race ethics, it is best you have a little more respect to what you consider is credible, or not, in addition, provide more evidence which I strongly suggest with some analogies to explain your collected data and the theories instead of  throwing out social pomposities bordering on inconsistencies from your conscious.

And I refuse to debate this with you as noted in my Abortion poem comments.

https://www.businessinsider.com/human-trafficking-in-the-us-facts-statistics-2019-7

Therefore, when you say African American females are more inclined to have an abortion this goes way beyond what census or data states.

You must remember in slavery there were incestuous relations due to slaves being blindfolded and various males were tricked by having a bag placed over their heads and tricked into having intercourse with their parent, thus giving the slang word, Motherfucker its birth, it was demoralizing, yet it occurred and under no circumstance were these mothers able to abort, those same children were used as labor.

https://youtu.be/3ogyAIaFCw0
https://mooiness.com/2006/02/28/origin-of-the-phrase-motherfucker/

The dominant class in the U.S. has long controlled Black people's fertility. Black women were encouraged to have more children during slave times when it served plantation owners’ wealth to have more Black bodies. In this sense Black people were forced to breed and create more property. However, after the American Civil War, it became less desirable to have an increasing Black population—especially one that sought basic human rights and equality. Thus, the abuse of sterilization procedures reached its height in the 1950's and 60's and has continued well into the 2000s

http://www.forharriet.com/2015/05/we-will-not-be-erased-history-of-black.html

Fast forward, from that era to this generation.

I stand on this oath, African American women do not abort as statistical states, however, not unless it is by a spontaneous abortion (Spontaneous abortion is the loss of pregnancy naturally before twenty weeks of gestation).

Should I agree with the statistical finding, certainly, do I care when there are still hidden factors to take into consideration, then absolutely not. I will admit some women of minorities do not seek the proper prenatal care resulting in preterm delivery.

Throughout history African American women were given tubal ligation without proper consent.

Think about it, do you really think those citizens holding up their do not abort signs at Planned Parenthood entrances and clinics being bombed is to protect one's ethnicity, preserve the African American race... if so, then you are sadly misinformed my poetess.

Edited in regard to unnoticed worded errors, however, thoughts remains from the original content from which it was originally posted

https://blackdemographics.com/health-2/abortion/

https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?
currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D

I thought I needed to clarify my stance on your comment. Have a great evening in advance my poetess,

SKC

To view this entire conversation per a poem I entered, End Racially Motivated Abortions

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

Edit

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4584

Ricky-Journals said:Thank goodness for one President fighting against the Democrats back then, to take away their slaves.

The Democrats of the past are today's Republicans. They changed the names of the parties since the days of slavery and Lincoln. Or rather, people switched parties.

Start here and read more actual history as opposed to listening to clueless knuckleheads.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/27/politics/what-matters-august-26/index.html

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 11th Dec 2020

Edit

Ricky-Journals
Ricky-Journals
Fire of Insight