Go to page:

misinformation (the fact check thread)

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

this thread is here to call it out jb without further clogging up said thread with useless argument. and it acts as the missing superego to those who knowingly post falsehoods

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14554

anna_grin said:thank you, a. if im being picky then the last bit could be construed as opinion, but i fully understand your frustration.  and it’s relevant to the topic so. thanks again x

Nope; you're right. I edited out that final sentence because it is opinion of what I consider pure evil: the dissimination of false information to stir up the masses.

I left it in the other thread.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

alrighty i think that’s best 🙏

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

anna_grin said:this thread is here to call it out jb without further clogging up said thread with useless argument. and it acts as the missing superego to those who knowingly post falsehoods

You're a better man than I am. My superego has little patience for their stooopid shit.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

mine may yet run out 🙃

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

anna_grin said:i won’t further explain, as i think it’s very obvious why your opining stood out *against chit chat. don’t let it hit you on your lily white ass

In a suddenly longer farewell....

Since this is an opinion about me, I note it’s racism. Fact: you wouldn’t dare say “ebony black ass” to anyone.

Stop race-baiting! Or stop ordering people around. (Or both)

“Super-ego” is right. I actually conflated Ahavati’s posting with yours.

My comment fit right in with chit-chat. You just don’t want to be friendly - to the point of color shaming and wasting ALLL THIS THREAD SPACE you so love to control.

I appreciate anyone hosting politely, since Webmiss has been so kind to us all.👍

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

oh, for fucks sake, no it didn’t, and fuck off

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Post removed
Apologies anna_grin

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

sorry val, it is none of your business and even further off topic. message each other if you like.

the full story can be seen a few pages back, val, if you’re wanting to make it your business

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

anna_grin said:sorry val, it is none of your business and even further off topic. message each other if you like.

the full story can be seen a few pages back, val, if you’re wanting to make it your business

Post removed dear lady

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Valeriyabeyond said:

Post removed dear lady

appreciate and apologies for the state of the place ❤️

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

anna_grin said:

appreciate and apologies for the state of the place ❤️

Much Love V- Dhyana
Stay solid

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14554

Fact check: News report saying Antifa took responsibility for storming Capitol is digitally altered

A photoshopped CNN report stating that left-wing anti-fascist movement Antifa took responsibility for storming Capitol Hill has circulated online. The image, however, has been digitally altered.

The image shows protesters waving “Trump 2020” flags alongside a CNN news banner reading: “ANTIFA HAS JUST TAKEN RESPONSIBLITLY (sic) FOR STORMING CAPITAL (sic) HILL”. It circulated on Facebook ( here , here and here ).

The image contradicts Reuters reports that Trump supporters stormed the Capitol building on Jan 6 (here). CNN posted no such news on its website and its reporting called the demonstrators who stormed the capitol “pro-Trump rioters” (here).

[ . . . ]

https://mobile-reuters-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN29C2ZF?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQCrABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16115325744258&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reuters.com%2Farticle%2Fuk-factcheck-news-report-antifa-altered-idUSKBN29C2ZF

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

damn they couldn’t even spell check never mind fact check lmao thanks a x

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254