Forum Posts: 3367

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

JohnnyBlaze said:

If this thread has evolved into plopping anything scraped from the Internet into DUP so other people can spend the day fact checking it, good luck with that. There's not enough time in the day.

it’s a little off-format, but I’ll allow it

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

anna_grin said:

it’s a little off-format, but I’ll allow it

I don't mind it being allowed, because I'm not triggered with a need to defend anyone or anything just because someone squats and plops it on the tile.

💩

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

JohnnyBlaze said:

I don't mind it being allowed, because I'm not triggered with a need to defend anyone or anything just because someone squats and plops it on the tile.

💩

oh, your criticism of the source is quite valid, but to counter i would say that nothing in it appears as an outright falsehood, and while it may not be very relevant to the Joe Biden of today, it is good to take our leaders off pedestals sometimes.

people play devil’s advocate for any number of reasons. in some sense it’s a thankless job.  

right that’s enough of my thoughts, carry on carry on x

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

I'll just add that if you allow one *opinion* in a *fact-check* thread, then you're opening the floodgates for the opinion of others. . .

But, it's your thread.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Ahavati said:I'll just add that if you allow one *opinion* in a *fact-check* thread, then you're opening the floodgates for the opinion of others. . .

But, it's your thread.

it’s an opinion piece, but it concerns misinformation, and the correction of it. i’d say that’s on topic.  it also contains credible sources itself.

i have said before, i’m no democrat.  there are lies everywhere and it’s puerile to think there aren’t.  which are the worse lies is what’s a matter of opinion.

i’m hopeful we won’t have much further need for this thread but there’s a few things still I’d like to look into... regarding claims of election reversals and the like

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:

it’s an opinion piece, but it concerns misinformation, and the correction of it. i’d say that’s on topic.  it also contains credible sources itself.

i have said before, i’m no democrat.  there are lies everywhere and it’s puerile to think there aren’t.  which are the worse lies is what’s a matter of opinion.

i’m hopeful we won’t have much further need for this thread but there’s a few things still I’d like to look into... regarding claims of election reversals and the like

Hey, it's your thread. You can allow whatever you want  without explanation. Doesn't mean others will appreciate or respect it, however.

I am working on some things too. One is pretty big and requires a bit of research dating back a few years, and a connection I think will be inherently eye-opening. Unless the thread has run its course by then!

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

well, i look forward to it, and I’ll give no further explanation today x

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:well, i look forward to it, and I’ll give no further explanation today x

You know I love you. * woof woof * xo

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

lepperochan said:https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/499065-lies-damned-lies-and-the-truth-about-joe-biden?amp

theres a plethora of claims here by the Hill. I dunno if the Hill is a Republican publish, but the claims may have merit nonetheless

👍

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

anna_grin said:

oh, your criticism of the source is quite valid, but to counter i would say that nothing in it appears as an outright falsehood, and while it may not be very relevant to the Joe Biden of today, it is good to take our leaders off pedestals sometimes.

people play devil’s advocate for any number of reasons. in some sense it’s a thankless job.  

right that’s enough of my thoughts, carry on carry on x

Hullo. I went through them last night and couldnt find on claim which was false. I was using a phone so I didn't catalogue my progress. I am confident no one will find a lie within the piece

I think posting it here was more than relevant to the thread. but more than that is more than relevant to today's administration

Clearly, the evidence shows the man has lied consistently to 'the people' from as far back as 1987 up until 2019. hes been caught cheeting in university (plagiarized 5 pages ) and having been caught doing that STILL plagerized Neil Kinnock's  speech and "family stories" decades later. he lied about being an activist, lied about getting arrested trying to visit Nelson Mandela...

This is serious stuff whether It was Trump or Biden or indeed any leader of a country.

anyhow. thanks for the space, Anna. I didnt realize it was an opinion piece til after I posted, I think the woman was pretty spot on.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

i didn’t say there was a lie. i said there wasn’t.

you’re welcome, and yes, it is relevant to bidens character in the past, it may not be as relevant today or for his current politics, but still, worthwhile points.

if im to keep to my mandate of no in depth debate on the thread I’ll have to say no more but you’re welcome to take it into the hellholes of the other threads and see how it fares there

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Haha, no thanks :),    

(wasnt implying you said there was a lie, just that I couldnt find any )

thanks again. exit stage left

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/12/05/opinion/sunday/trump-election-fraud.amp.html

an opinion piece exploring why the “big lie” of the election being “stolen” from trump has taken such a grasping foothold in America.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

New Frontiers Presents The Burzynski Clinic in Integrative Cancer Treatment Episode 5 Minute Version
Planet TV Studios
Trust The FDA
vaccines are good for you
hahaha

News Roundup | South Africa: Authorities Raid Hospital in Search of Ivermectin
82,383 views•Jan 11, 2021
TrialSite News

News Roundup | NY Judge Orders Hospital To Use Ivermectin, Woman Recovers
142,728 views•Jan 18, 2021
TrialSite News

Ivermectin And Mild To Moderate COVID-19: A New Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial
4,106 views•Premiered Jan 17, 2020

The Truth About PCR Tests
131,493 views•Jan 12, 2021
Dr. Sam Bailey

Please SOMEONE
DEBUNK
The Burzynski Clinic
HAHAHA

Go to page:
Go to: